Doge meme

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 495 comments

How much do you like the Doge meme?

• Total voters
Doge's definitely trending very hot right now. The damn Internet is infested with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on the Robot Wars wiki and doing a fantasy tournament when a robot called Bulldog Breed appeared.
rKRNTwJ.jpg

You can guess which one is me.

This is a page for doge, not ponies.

5c6IBZ4.gif

It's fine to post Lexuseses and Robot Wars though. :P

I like the meme (if done properly), but I love the photo of the dog
I just worked it out - I think it is this that does it for me: Look at that face.

The expression alone is the most amusing thing of all. Only in some cases does the text alone makes me laugh, like "effective shibemech".

Last edited:
Ah, but there is a thread for ponies. Ponies are much more controversial than the other things.

Needlessly so, but I figured as much given some members here.

Oh, and highlight the bottom of my earlier post to reveal some words of prophecy.

Last edited:
The doge meme has become the most un-creative meme on the Internet. It seems like everyone now has to immediately jump on the meme bandwagon once something gains popularity. Why can't there be more funny demotivational posters or new memes akin to "Courage Wolf" "Advice Dog" and even "Annoying Facebook Girl"? There can be things on the Internet that'll make you fall out of your chair, rolling with laughter, and then there has to be boring crap that makes you think "Why do people still make these?"

It'll run its course and die out eventually, just like the 'feel' memes that flooded facebook comments for a month straight.

..........(Image).......

The expression alone is the most amusing thing of all. Only in some cases does the text alone makes me laugh, like "effective shibemech".

Taking it further than the immediate visual stimulation given by the picture as the source of the words (which then give the words additional comic value) textual doge is more cerebral.
I've noticed that while the doge textual structure stays true to its original form, the ways of expressing it are broadening - from simple haiku-like texts to full blown gifs . . . and more . . .

It's a big bow to the wow.

Back