Double notifications for single comment

• Thread starter Slash
  • 38 comments
I only see record of one alert generated for you for that post in the database. It's probably an obscure JavaScript bug.

What OS/browser are you both using?

I only see record of one alert generated for you for that post in the database. It's probably an obscure JavaScript bug.

I am using stock Chrome on both my tablet and PC, and it's also doing on it on iOS 6 Safari. It seems it doesn't matter what browser I use, it happens. It has also happened for comments on my profile multiple times, and seems to be getting worse.

Could you provide links to some of the posts/quotes/comments which are listed with double notifications?

Most of mine were for comments on pofile posts. I'm not sure how to link those.

The link should be available from the Alerts summary page. Usually the words "username's post" is linked to the post and that URL will be sufficient.

I'm using Firefox on Windows 8. It doesn't bother me that much I was just wondering what it was.

Do you see the duplicate alerts reported multiple times on your alerts log page, or do they only appear in the pop-out list in the page header?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/account/alerts

I saw 2 alerts on my pop out list (the number 2, not two actual alerts) and then when I open the list there's only one alert. I think it's only happened to me twice. I don't think I've had it happen to me on a comment.

Back