Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance! (Garage)///Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06!

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 448 comments
what do you mean 180 mph and 275mph for the transmission
He is telling you how to set up the transmission to get the gear ratios he lists.
First after making sure the transmission is set to default you'll change the max speed slider to 180mph.
Then you'll change the gear settings to what he has listed.
Then you change the final gear setting to what's listed.
When you set the final gear you'll see in the upper right that your indicated top speed is 275mph.
If the track is better suited for a different top speed just adjust the final gear so that the indicated top speed (in upper right) is about 10mph faster than what you think you'll need.👍👍

He is telling you how to set up the transmission to get the gear ratios he lists.
First after making sure the transmission is set to default you'll change the max speed slider to 180mph.
Then you'll change the gear settings to what he has listed.
Then you change the final gear setting to what's listed.
When you set the final gear you'll see in the upper right that your indicated top speed is 275mph.
If the track is better suited for a different top speed just adjust the final gear so that the indicated top speed (in upper right) is about 10mph faster than what you think you'll need.👍👍
Couldn't say it better! 👍

Hey man, I was looking for an M3 E92 tune today and I came across yours :D
It works perfectly, great job 👍 Thank you :)

No, that's for sure (except when you use a power limiter on it to make the power equal;))

Thanks for all the replys to my transmission question.

I'll release 3-4 cars this week. Mercedes-Benz 300SL & SLS and a little surprise(it's japanese and drives like a go-kart)!

Just wondering if you will still put up the tune for the sls or have you dropped the idea

Just wondering if you will still put up the tune for the sls or have you dropped the idea
Ehm, yeah it must be somewhere.....
I'd have to check how it works with the new updates.

Seriously? It's pretty fast, you know.

I can only try to give you an idea.

Like this:

Supra '97 1/4mile

high/max
very soft/very stiff
meh/meh
meh/meh
meh/meh

mid/0.0
-1.00/very high (+)

full downforce

Notice: Shift at redline; Stage 3 turbo; 2nd gear launch

yo DR_ Slump thanks for the tune but i got my car a llittle faster i went a 9.862 - SUPRA RZ '97 with my supra in for those who having trouble with there supra come to Dr_ slump garage it help me out in i know it will help u out thanks man

yo DR_ Slump thanks for the tune but i got my car a llittle faster i went a 9.862 - SUPRA RZ '97 with my supra in for those who having trouble with there supra come to Dr_ slump garage it help me out in i know it will help u out thanks man
9.862? But then with srf I guess.

Anyway, thanks.

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70

You need all tuning parts!
(High RPM-Turbo)

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is optional, but recommended.

Rear Wing Type C

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 20

Ballast
kg : 0
Position : 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 124mph/200kph (172mph/277kph)
1st: 3.500
2nd: 2.430
3rd: 1.885
4th: 1.521
5th: 1.250
Final: 3.000
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear)
When you want to change top speed, just adjust the final gear, otherwise the single gear ratios would be lost.

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 45
- Braking : 10

Suspension
- Ride Height : 0/-5
- Spring Rate : 10.2/9.4
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/10
- Dampers (Compression) : 2/1
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/3

- Camber angle : 2.4/2.0
- Toe Angle : -0.05/+0.10

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/9

Tires
-Sport Soft

Important Notes
The tune is done with Sport Soft tires and no rear wing! VicioustC requested the car with this wishes.
I think the car drives even better with Race tires and a wing, but it's also much fun with Sport tires.
The aerodynamic value depends very much on the choice of tires.

thank you for this tune. i fell in love with the car for the fr 500 seasonal, but i couldn't quite get past the lead car at 450pp. i am clueless when it comes to transmission/suspension/differential tuning. after your tune, i beat the lead car by 3+ seconds on mt aso. thanks again.

Back