Drag Competition - Final point standings posted!!

• Thread starter kennyblanco
  • 1,018 comments
United States
Fayetteville/NC
This competition has been completed. Thanks to everyone for your support in making our event a success! :) 👍

See complete results of previous events here.

Last edited:
The challenge will be to tune a car of my choosing for 1/4 mile at SSRX. The car will not be one that is frequently used in drag rooms and will most likely be one that you haven't tuned. You will have a week to complete your tune and submit your times with pics. Times won't be submitted until the end of the challenge at a given time. To be eligible all you have to do is own the car selected, tune it, and submit your times. I am not eligible to participate in this contest. The winner is whoever comes up with the fastest time and will be awarded any tradeable car from the ncd painted in the dlc color of your choice(permitted I still have it) tuned or stock. No aids are allowed for this challenge other than abs. Anyone caught cheating will not be eligible to win or to participate in future events. The car selection will be posted soon. Good luck!

Sick Challenge!!! Im in!

Probably tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: this afternoon lol. Lost track of time, it's tomorrow now:lol: I need to go to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool challenge kenny, i hope its FR though. I've never tuned FF before. And Karo that means we will have to do the option z challenge after this one.

I have decided on a car to use. My selection is the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizion '08. It can be purchased in the NCD for 220k. I chose this car for it's availability and because I haven't seen anybody else use this car for dragging. It has a decent amount of power but it is also a bit heavy. It should be interesting to see the results.

Rules:
1. All tuning options and upgrades are allowed.
2. No aids allowed with the exception of abs.
3. Do not post your times until it is time for submissions.
4. Do not create threads or posts seeking a tune for this car.
5. For your submission to be eligible you must provide pictures for proof. Picture must be clear and contain all relevant information. I will post an example later.
6. You will have 1 week to complete this challenge. Submissions will be allowed at the end of said week, making next Wednesday at 3pm EST the end of tuning period. All submissions must be received between the hours of 5 and 8pm EST. Any times submitted before or after this time will not be valid.
7. Only one entry per participant. Be sure it is your best effort as I'm sure there will be some pretty fast times.
8. Remember to have fun. It is only a game after all. Don't get frustrated if you hit a wall. Take a break and start fresh later. You have a whole week to come up with something.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Rules are subject to revision as needed. Please try to be fair to yourself and others. Anyone found in violation of the rules may be subject to disqualification from this and/or any future challenges.
Be sure to check back regularly as I have no way to edit this thread to provide updates since the last psn update has rendered my edit button useless. I apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Nice one Kenny... should have time to take part in this 👍

By the way, I’m sure the management will go easy on you as their board software isn’t compatible with the new PS3 browser... it’s obviously their fault and not down to Sony :D

Nice one Kenny... should have time to take part in this 👍

By the way, I’m sure the management will go easy on you as their board software isn’t compatible with the new PS3 browser... it’s obviously their fault and not down to Sony :D

Thanks! 👍

I hope so. I'll try my best to post within the aup, but as you can see from my duplicate post above my ps3 has other plans in mind.:lol: At least now I can access the leaderboards for reference, so no complaints from me. lol. I now know that I have the fastest '05 Mustang GT once I can get better pictures to submit. It's a good feeling.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Example of acceptable time submission:

25j9zdj.jpg

Please make sure all relevant information is clearly visible; date, 1/4 mile times, g-force, etc. Any submission not following the above example will not be valid. Please remember not to submit times until the set date and time and not to discuss your times until said time.

Back