Drag Competition - Final point standings posted!!

• Thread starter kennyblanco
  • 1,018 comments
I'm in.
Please give us the timezone in GMT , so that we europeans know when exactly to submit/post the times/picture.

MadMax

Off to break one in now :D Let me know if you want this or the cuda ptk ;)

By the way, I was hoping you guys didn’t see this post... lucky to get top 10 now :lol:

EDIT: A moderator who likes drag racing... awesome :D:tup:

I'm in.
Please give us the timezone in GMT , so that we europeans know when exactly to submit/post the times/picture.

MadMax

Any help anyone? It is 5pm Eastern time U.S. here right now. I'll try to find a time converter to post GMT.

Off to break one in now :D Let me know if you want this or the cuda ptk ;)

By the way, I was hoping you guys didn’t see this post... lucky to get top 10 now :lol:

EDIT: A moderator who likes drag racing... awesome :D:tup:

Cuda pweeze -_- Thanksssss!

The car should be a Diahatsu Midget Type II. I can't get that dang car past a trap speed of 63.

Lol- Maybe for the next one.

Kenny, make sure to also post the following rules.

1. Make sure that you do not get a tune from someone else, or else we will know :D

2. 1 week, no longer, no shorter! Late submissions will not be accepted and awarded.

3. (help me think of some more troll brother)

swara96

1. Make sure that you do not get a tune from someone else, or else we will know :D

2. 1 week, no longer, no shorter! Late submissions will not be accepted and awarded.

Maybe a picture of the aids so no one won't use Skid Recovery?

1 & 2 are covered. If you think of #3 let me know. 👍
My little troll buddy and I will sniff out any and all attempts to leech a tune.:trollface:

Maybe a picture of the aids so no one won't use Skid Recovery?

This will be evident by the photo of your times. The g-force tells it all friend.👍

Great suggestions, if you guys can think of anything else to make this challenge more fair please let me know.

You can tell by the amount of G's that they are pulling.. If it's well above everyone else then you know SRF is on

Although, I have had anomalies depending on my tranny set up and launch technique. But not to the extent that using srf does. My biggest variation has been 0.10 g's. But that was because of a poorly tuned tranny that bogged hard then hooked up halfway through 3rd lol. Not your typical results, but something to keep in mind.

kennyblanco
Although, I have had anomalies depending on my tranny set up and launch technique. But not to the extent that using srf does. My biggest variation has been 0.10 g's. But that was because of a poorly tuned tranny that bogged hard then hooked up halfway through 3rd lol. Not your typical results, but something to keep in mind.

I've had them as well.. First run post 2.04 my ACR had G's of 1.41 and I was FFFFFUUUUU but then next run I was back to 1.30 :)

OOP I got it!

3. Make sure that your car is fully broken (probably already said)
3. Please do not cheat by contacting Alfa Romeo or your father to tune the car for you :D

swara96
OOP I got it!

3. Make sure that your car is fully broken (probably already said)
3. Please do not cheat by contacting Alfa Romeo or your father to tune the car for you :D

Damnit! I WAS going to call up my local Alfa Romeo Drag Racing Club that specialize in tuning unbroken 8C's to help me and dad tune this bad boy :grumpy: :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back