Dragon Age: Inquisition

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 98 comments
This game is just simply amazing. I cant believe there have not been more posts about it. I would have to say that DAI is the best single player game I've every played. I have countless hours on it and have so many things left to do, it's just mind blowing. Destiny has been loaded once since the release of this title.

This game is just simply amazing. I cant believe there have not been more posts about it. I would have to say that DAI is the best single player game I've every played. I have countless hours on it and have so many things left to do, it's just mind blowing. Destiny has been loaded once since the release of this title.

I don't have the game yet and haven't been impressed with many next gen games yet. I've been watching a lot of streams of it and it looks a really great game, beautifully presented. Reviewers seem to think so too. I'm hoping my wife forwards my email to the North Pole.

In my opinion it would be fell worth the punishment you would receive. If you're into single player multiple hour invested games, this is the one.

I have never seen the likes of so much to do in a single title. I thought TLOU was large. It doesn't hold a candle to this monstrosity.

Good to know. I'm looking forward to playing it. Even the menus and character selection screens look beautifully drawn. It will be my first traditional RPG since Balders Gate II.

Picked this game up over the weekend for $39.99 new, I made it passed the prologue last night. I like it so far but now I'm kinda wishing I went with a two handed Warrior instead of a Sword and Shield Warrior. I had a look at the skill tree for each and two-handed just looked better. I might just delete and restart unless there is an option to switch skill sets.

Picked this game up over the weekend for $39.99 new, I made it passed the prologue last night. I like it so far but now I'm kinda wishing I went with a two handed Warrior instead of a Sword and Shield Warrior. I had a look at the skill tree for each and two-handed just looked better. I might just delete and restart unless there is an option to switch skill sets.
If you physically like your character, you can respec them at the smith shop after you get to Haven.

I went with a 2 handed warrior, I always like getting up close....my issue is my Quari (?) looks like Howie from Little Monsters, and im too far to start over :banghead:.

But aside from that, this game is exactly what I was looking for during these cold winter days, perfect day killer.

I have this wonderful game now so if anyone wants to send me a friend request please do mentioning gtplanet.

PSN: JohnSchoonsBeard

Cheers

You'll like it. I think I have near 100 hours played and I am maybe half done? A lot to do and another game along side Far Cry 4 deserving of its price tag.
Excellent. I have been loving FC4. One of the best games I played of 2014. I heard DA has a co-op mode similar to the ME3 co-op mode. Looking forward to checking that out.

Just found out DAI is on sale at the Xbox Store for $40.00. I prefer the physical disc so I will pick that up from Gamestop tomorrow for $50.00. Should have time to play over the weekend.

Just found out DAI is on sale at the Xbox Store for $40.00. I prefer the physical disc so I will pick that up from Gamestop tomorrow for $50.00. Should have time to play over the weekend.
I saw that last night and was going to mention it to you, but since your opting for a hard copy then my work here is done.

I deleted my save because I wanted to start with a fresh look and a two handed character, I still need to restart this game, I've just been playing the Crew and Minecraft lately with the occasional Madden 15 game thrown in there.

I deleted my save because I wanted to start with a fresh look and a two handed character, I still need to restart this game, I've just been playing the Crew and Minecraft lately with the occasional Madden 15 game thrown in there.
I heard it has a co-op mode so maybe we can check that out sometime over the weekend.

I do need to play the Crew with you again and Minecraft with you sometime too.

I heard it has a co-op mode so maybe we can check that out sometime over the weekend.

I do need to play the Crew with you again and Minecraft with you sometime too.

Definitely, we also need to get you up to level 50 so you can unlock platinum trophys, you can level up cars so fast after that.

I ended up picking up the used hard copy last Thursday and have been enjoying it. This is my first Dragon Age game. I only put a few hours into the campaign so far but I have been truly enjoying the co-op mode. Everything reminds me a lot of Mass Effect 3 in a good way. Lots of challenges, weapons, characters, and banners to unlock. I still need to get the hang of some of the runes and upgrades but I truly am enjoying this game. Wish I would have picked it up a long time ago.

In the co-op mode I already have my first character (Keeper) to level 20. Started my 2nd character last night (Archer) and that is around level 5. Looking forward to when they add more co-op levels. There are currently only 3 co-op levels but I know they will add more. I am sure the co-op levels will also be free just like they were in ME3. :)

I finally got some co op in with @ImaRobot and @Frizbe and it was pretty entertaining. It does have a Mass Effect MP feel to it, which surprisingly I enjoyed.

I will admit that the co-op was challenging, once I get my character up I will do better.
Having started with the mage it was a bit hard, but once me and @Frizbe started timing and sequencing our Barriers taking turns it became a bit better. Once I started getting moves that would disable the enemy it was getting more exciting.

I finally got some co op in with @ImaRobot and @Frizbe and it was pretty entertaining. It does have a Mass Effect MP feel to it, which surprisingly I enjoyed.

I will admit that the co-op was challenging, once I get my character up I will do better.
It starts out tough as a low level character. Also make sure you join the proper playlist difficulty. I believe the lower difficulty recommends 1-8, then 8-16, then 16+. Seems to be quite accurate. When I was playing as the Keeper I was constantly placing shields onto team mates. Very fun support character. Especially once you unlock the bubble that locks the enemy inside. That is VERY effective for crowd control.

Just like with the ME3 co-op, the more you play, the more goodies you unlock and the better your character becomes. I am still trying to decide if I want to promote my level 20. This resets it to level 1 but adds 1+ (something) to the other characters. Might wait for now and do it later. In ME3 co-op there was not much incentive for promoting but they clearly improved promoting in DAI.

It starts out tough as a low level character. Also make sure you join the proper playlist difficulty. I believe the lower difficulty recommends 1-8, then 8-16, then 16+. Seems to be quite accurate. When I was playing as the Keeper I was constantly placing shields onto team mates. Very fun support character. Especially once you unlock the bubble that locks the enemy inside. That is VERY effective for crowd control.
Yeah thats exactly what me and @Frizbe where doing. We stayed in the correct level bracket, but with only one warrior and two mages, @Oso Actual would get gangbanged at times. We would always use our barrier as much as we could have though :) We are only level 5 right now.

Yeah thats exactly what me and @Frizbe where doing. We stayed in the correct level bracket, but with only one warrior and two mages, @Oso Actual would get gangbanged at times. We would always use our barrier as much as we could have though :) We are only level 5 right now.
If any of you ever want to play the co-op let me know. You will level up quick especially with a well organized team. As you get closer to level 10, it gets better and better. Also, when you play the higher difficulties, the enemies change. I have actually seen and fought dragons in the co-op!!!

I see myself sinking a lot of time into this DAI co-op mode. Just like I did with the ME3 co-op. Last time I checked I had around 450 hours into the ME3 co-op.

Damn sometime between today and Sunday the sale on DA ended and now I'm $4 short of being able to buy it. :(

I totally would, but I only have $1.57 in my bank account :lol:, although I do have $2 in my wallet
$4.00 needed - $1.57 - $2.00 = 0.43 remaining.

I think I have 0.42 in my account. All we need is @Oso Actual to cover the last penny and we should be all set. :D

Otherwise....1 penny short.
200px-0,500,40,290-3005_jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

Back