Drags/Pinks/Tune @ Indy

• Thread starter MAZ412
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
MAZ_412
Wassup People,

If anyone is a Honest/Brave Person and want to pinks me on cars add me on Psn: MAZ_412 Will pinks anytime just need a time/Date -_- Only On GT5

Yeah alot of people still don't have the game yet I guess. I have it and still have not played it I had it since the 23rd lol.

Well the avid GT5 players wont be on GT5 to much longer seeing as how the servers are being shut down on May 20th.

Yeah i want to Add new people and pinks people and guys you want to pinks me and whats your PSN Thanks

Yeah i want to Add new people and pinks people and guys you want to pinks me and whats your PSN Thanks

My PS3 is broken so I can't plus I wouldn't play GT5 anymore anyway and I never did pinks throughout my entire time on GT5 because it causes WAY to much drama, I have had many people ask me and call me a P**** when I said no.

My PS3 is broken so I can't plus I wouldn't play GT5 anymore anyway and I never did pinks throughout my entire time on GT5 because it causes WAY to much drama, I have had many people ask me and call me a P**** when I said no.
LOL what i hate is when you win against your opponents then they dont send you the car P**SY

LOL what i hate is when you win against your opponents then they dont send you the car P**SY

I never had that problem because I just stay clear of pinks racing :P it could be fun but most of the time it's just filled with drama and little babies that don't want to be a man and admit they lost and send the car.

I never had that problem because I just stay clear of pinks racing :P it could be fun but most of the time it's just filled with drama and little babies that don't want to be a man and admit they lost and send the car.
Agreed I got scammed 3 times. It didn't really bother me for the fact that it was a car I had already tuned. I see it as if you gonna run pinks then be real about it. You can not just assume because you beat people with your tune you will have the same result with everyone.

Agreed I got scammed 3 times. It didn't really bother me for the fact that it was a car I had already tuned. I see it as if you gonna run pinks then be real about it. You can not just assume because you beat people with your tune you will have the same result with everyone.
Same Really just little babies TBH but Jdiaz ill add you and will chatt and drag

An honest/brave person eh? Hmmm, I might just have to get on GT5 for a few runs. I'll probably get on tomorrow, or sometime this weekend if you want to run. If you win, I'll have no problem sending you my car. But if I win, I just want you to change your entry message to something I choose ;)

An honest/brave person eh? Hmmm, I might just have to get on GT5 for a few runs. I'll probably get on tomorrow, or sometime this weekend if you want to run. If you win, I'll have no problem sending you my car. But if I win, I just want you to change your entry message to something I choose ;)
My favorite type of "pink slip" it sucks if you lose cause the can make you write anything lol. I got the day off due to the winter snow storm we are having yay!

My favorite type of "pink slip" it sucks if you lose cause the can make you write anything lol. I got the day off due to the winter snow storm we are having yay!

That storm sucks, I was outside shoveling snow at 5am, took hours to get it all cleared and I was so cold I couldn't feel my hands all day lol.

Back