Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
I for one, don't plan on getting rid of my G25 anytime soon, so that's a big concern given that what we knew was drivers were available and it was up to developers to support them, so maybe it's the devs choice.

Some more info would be nice. For me it would seem you would have to include Logitech in your driving game given the amount of G25/G27/DFP/DFGT wheels out there compared to a T500/T80.

Fanatec use the Logitech driver so a bunch of their wheels work, which adds some more units to the Logitech case.

I also used my G25 on the Outrun download game on PS3 but maybe I was the only one. Point is it worked on a silly arcade game no less.

I wonder if some questions around the web have delayed the game like the call for 60fps and wheels. Who is this game for etc.

Last edited:
I just don't see how game developers couldn't support Logitech wheels. I think its pretty safe to say that their are far more Logitech wheel users than probably all the other wheel makers combined. They been making wheels for years and most of them are still working.

No drivers/SDK = no support.

If Logitech doesn't provide the tools I doubt Sony, Evolution, PD, ... will do it themselves. But you never know.

According to the Twitter feed, there will be an update to the game status "soon".

Here I'm hoping for a release date, or at least some approximation to it.

from facebook page
10256711_626518407432523_7576683600476030738_o.jpg

We know you want news about DRIVECLUB. We are going to bring you up to speed with a full ‪#‎DRIVECLUB‬ update soon, because we are immensely proud of how the game is developing and we’re confident you’ll see why when we show you more.

We are also really grateful for your ongoing support and enthusiasm. Your comments, tweets and emails are a huge source of motivation for the team and you keep us fired up and working hard to achieve our ambitions for the game.

Expect an official release date, full game details and new videos in the weeks to come. We'll be here to take questions and to chat to you too, so share a message with us and keep following for more updates. We're looking forward to showing you more!

Hard to get excited about this now with The Crew sounding very good and PCars on the way.
Buy them all. To be very honest, PCars is a foggy mystery console wise unless the PS4 receives the discontinued Logitech support. I can't see a game like that it being fun with a DS4. Unless it gets the console neuter SMS's previous titles, SHIFT.

Driveclub has that PGR-like-ness I loved.

Buy them all. To be very honest, PCars is a foggy mystery console wise unless the PS4 receives the discontinued Logitech support. I can't see a game like that it being fun with a DS4. Unless it gets the console neuter SMS's previous titles, SHIFT.

Driveclub has that PGR-like-ness I loved.

Already got Forza 5, Plan on getting The Crew & Pcars and planning a computer for AC. Unless this is truly amazing i just cant see me getting it.

I thought the 500 will work for PS4?

I loved PGR also but i dont see it in this game!

11 month delay, but hopefully its for the better

Fall is going to be amazing for racing games. Hopefully GT7 Prologue gets a Q4 release too.

11 month delay, but hopefully its for the better

Fall is going to be amazing for racing games. Hopefully GT7 Prologue gets a Q4 release too.

I'd be amazed if a) Sony put them out at the same time to compete and b) PD were able to get a new product out 12 months after the last.

still bummed that Avalanche delayed Mad Max to 2015, and this one will be released faster than it's originally planned :banghead:

Looks gorgeous, also the song is great and catchy and all but can't they use anything else for once Edit: looks like gameplay videos are incomiing

Last edited:
Absolute Rubbish.

I get that they got production problems, but this will release AFTER Destiny, quite possibly AFTER The Crew and after Grid Autosport. I believed this would be released along the lines of mid May-early June when I knew about the February delay.

No :censored:ing decent racers on the PS4 as of yet, and none coming in the immediate batch of games coming in the next few weeks. This is PD kind of thing, they better have pretty god-damn decent amount of content for it, but if they lock most of the content for PSN+ users I will not bother and just go straight into P-Cars.

Everything in this game looks better than GT except Content and Gameplay physics.

Driveclub with 500 cars would be amazing, the graphics look better than Infamous Second Son.

It wont have 500 cars, delays fool people into thinking that more content and more features went into production.

I see the dynamic engine doing it's thing and the same 3-4 scenarios shown thus far. Here I'm wondering about track length which is like the only redeeming feature that might get me interested on it again. Kudos for getting both Pagani and Ferrari Licenses, however this is just rubbish, looks like production stagnated since February, and given the direction shifts that the game's got that wouldn't be surprising.

The settings look immense. Hope it has a photomode and decent time trial options to take advantage of it.

It wont have 500 cars, delays fool people into thinking that more content and more features went into production.

I see the dynamic engine doing it's thing and the same 3-4 scenarios shown thus far. Here I'm wondering about track length which is like the only redeeming feature that might get me interested on it again. Kudos for getting both Pagani and Ferrari Licenses, however this is just rubbish, looks like production stagnated since February, and given the direction shifts that the game's got that wouldn't be surprising.

I still am skeptical but it looks a bit promising.

500 cars? I would be surprised if the car count went into 3 digits (At least for the paid vanilla version of the game)

Back