Eiger RWD 550PP PRO - Let's rock and roll

• Thread starter Sameiru
  • 14 comments
Most of us are NTSC drifters, so the random PAL guy gets left out of our sessions if they aren't world. It's annoying, but won't be a problem soon.

Hopefully. :scared:

It's a good community, with some great drifters, if you want to kick it on eiger for some touge drift then dorihako and myself are keen most afternoons. Theres also some awesome battles at fuji d1 course with some of the ntsc guys

Had an excellent drift with a bloke in a 350Z and me in a 512BB. We were both having trouble keeping the drifts, and waited for each other if one of us fell behind :) But the final lap was spring to get first, so intense because we were both on N1 tyres :P

just was on eiger looking for some drifting and 3 ferraris show up and then leave... i mean come on.. atleast stay and drift..

just was on eiger looking for some drifting and 3 ferraris show up and then leave... i mean come on.. atleast stay and drift..

I know the feeling, and you think that rebooting the whole game would be harder than doing a couple of laps 👎

Ironically racers find drifters annoying when trying to compete in an online event. Here is hoping for drifting lobies in gt5.

Oh, and btw, you don't have to 'reboot the whole game' to exit a race, simply go to xmb and disconnect from the net 👍

Back