EK RM world record.

Danny280zxturbo

(Banned)
Nicaragua
Diriamba/Miami
Danny280zxturbo
Just wanted let you know that this EK RM is the most fasters one on GT5. Is running from 0 to 100 mph in 7.386 sec and the 1/4 times is 11.597 because is running out of gears.

Attachments

• Banana.pdf
    258.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Banana1.pdf
    254 KB · Views: 52
Pre or post 2.08?

Nope, if you check the leaderboard, pre 2.08, Swara96 has the fastest time of 10.595.

Post 2.08, Im not sure.

EDIT: Post 2.08 - 10.588 by Dom0000

Last edited:
So his time is not THE fastest as he claims?
It may be ONE of the fastest but not THE fastest.

Dom has the fastest documented time over on the site with the new 2.08 leaderboard.

I don't think they updated swara time yet but I tink he did beat doms

Fastes Civic EK RM - Retromanic - 11.584:

Pic

121005_095601.jpg

swara96 - 11.587:

Pic:

2621213A-AFA2-4F8C-840D-6224B4CA73C2-134-00000004CE5A2584_zpsd07f549f.jpg

He texted me a picture of his new time, he can't post it until he gets back put it put retro's time to shame.

...so how would you (or anybody, really) know it's a "World" record?

We may be the biggest GT website in the world, but we're still only a tiny fraction of the GT5 players out there.

We may be the biggest GT website in the world, but we're still only a tiny fraction of the GT5 players out there.

It's only considered official if it's posted here or on the other leaderboard. If it's not posted then we tend not to beleive it unless we get beat on an even launch but even then online it's hard to tell. So we consider it official if it's posted on either of them like I said.

SlipZtrEm

If its cool, I would like to show you how everything is done in the GT5 "drag world." Since I believe that it would greater help you know what we do as a mod of this website. Tell me if your interested.. I think its only fair that you know how everything is done and how things work away from circuit racing and others.

I can see how it's done. I know of the other site(s), I recognize the methods that the drag racing community uses. My point was the "world record" title - it's a bit of a misnomer, is all. A similar situation is when people use "Official GTP [insert topic] thread" as a title; we frown upon that unless it's been cleared by the big guy upstairs.

"World Record" isn't accurate: this isn't an issue with anything regarding drag racing itself, just an observation on semantics :)

SlipZtrEm
I can see how it's done. I know of the other site(s), I recognize the methods that the drag racing community uses. My point was the "world record" title - it's a bit of a misnomer, is all. A similar situation is when people use "Official GTP [insert topic] thread" as a title; we frown upon that unless it's been cleared by the big guy upstairs.

"World Record" isn't accurate: this isn't an issue with anything regarding drag racing itself, just an observation on semantics :)

Well I want to show you anyway. I feel that it is important and fair since, and I may be wrong but, you have not tried it before.

Tried what, drag racing? I have, though GT5's limited, simplistic physics (especially in regards to launches) means I haven't bothered to invest a lot of time in it. I play other (sim driving) games more often - I haven't even logged into GT5 since the last update :lol:

What is it, exactly, do you think I need to be shown? Feel free to VM me about it.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I know some friends who got legit faster times than the leaderboards or some really fast times. But, they aren't on gtplanet. "I go like why?", "Ehhhh, I don't feel like it.". and I always feel bad for them, cuz they also spend lots of time on their tunes n they don't get noticed. But their usually on some dormant 1 year old team n stuff. One friend has a 9.295 r34 (mine is 9.302 so yes it's legit), n when I first met him he said he used to be on a only skyline team. Then he said that everyone parted ways when I asked if I could tryout, n I was like let's find everyone and get it back. He was like, "Useless". He said they all got in some big a** argument n they parted, now they don't ever talk. :( :( All he really has is the r34. He's never tuned anything else for the 1/4. (although he tried the acr once). I think his last sign-in was 3 weeks ago. sux ... Moral of story is that, if someone says that they have the fastest xxx (reminds me of nissantos:lol:), it only means that they are faster than the people who post their time. Not fastest xxx in the world, but fastest xxx on gtplanet. ;)

Well, I guess I got work to do..last night I ran 11.592....working to hit the 11.58s...I think sometime this week I will..The only reason why I want to hit 11.58s is because there are two kids that talk a lot on GT5 online drags. My goal is to beat them. With my current tune I was able to beat one of them by a bumper but not the other one. I was running 11.597 when I race them. Now my new record is 11.592...once I reach 11.58s, I will post new pictures. These pictures did help me tho.

Well, I guess I got work to do..last night I ran 11.592....working to hit the 11.58s...I think sometime this week I will..The only reason why I want to hit 11.58s is because there are two kids that talk a lot on GT5 online drags. My goal is to beat them. With my current tune I was able to beat one of them by a bumper but not the other one. I was running 11.597 when I race them. Now my new record is 11.592...once I reach 11.58s, I will post new pictures. These pictures did help me tho.

That's good bro, not too long ago I raced you on that EK I think you got me by half a car I'm still running .619 with her I'll see if I can get her faster cause the thing is that I've been racing other cars with the guys and haven't been in a Honda room since then it's more fun when you shake things up.

Is that time legit becuase your top end is very slow bro.. Your zero to 60 is only 0.09 faster than mine but my 0 to 100 is 0.025 faster than yours so That´s why I think there is something wrong with your time bro!

Last edited:
Is that time legit becuase your top end is very slow bro.. Your zero to 60 is only 0.09 faster than mine but my 0 to 100 is 0.025 faster than yours so That´s why I think there is something wrong with your time bro!

Its legit bro its my reaction time sucks or my 0-100 I cant get it to go faster then that Any ideas ?

He's heavy Dan look at his Gs, he probably has a tighter trans as well and that explains the overweight... Remember the Corolla Runx that you and I tuned we had the same time but your 0-100 was way faster than mine it could be that in his case

He's heavy Dan look at his Gs, he probably has a tighter trans as well and that explains the overweight... Remember the Corolla Runx that you and I tuned we had the same time but your 0-100 was way faster than mine it could be that in his case
C-losk what your psn bro ?

Back