***EURO GT500 Season 7** Winners - MSP_J-Town and Nissan Black Z RacingFinished 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 207 comments
Slovenia
Fuji
NissmanR34
gtfavatar.jpg

LogoCar_zps9eb79ee4.png

GTlimitline_zps071e1fa3.png

S7+Schedule.PNG

Points+System+S7.PNG

Car+Specs+1.0.PNG

S7-Driver+Standings.PNG

S7-Team+Standings.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Room Settings:

-- ABS: Optional
-- Driving Line: Off
-- Active Steering: Off
-- Traction Control: Off
-- Skid Recovery Force: Off
-- Active Stability Management: Off
-- Penalty: None
-- Race Finish Delay: Maximum
-- Race Quality: Recomended
-- Chat: OFF
-- All races in Public Lobby

Race Rules:

-- Tyres: Racing Hard
-- Tyre/Fuel Consumption: Fast
-- Race Distance: 165-250km
-- Damage: Heavy
-- Slipstream Strenght: Real
-- Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

Qualifying:

-- Session starts prior to every race presumably at 20:50 cet
-- Duration 12 min
-- Race Together on Track (Starting in Pits)
-- Allowed to Change Tyres
-- Two wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at All Times
-- Stay OFF the Racing Line when on a slower lap at All Times

Qualifying Rule:

-- Not allowed to intentionally wait for you competitor at the last turn(or any other) to use their slipstream and then destroy their hot lap by overtaking them, bumping them of line or anything in that matter

-- If you are reported to the stewards after the race that you have been violating the rules of qualifying just mentioned, the case will be investigated, both parties will be questioned and if a driver is proven guilty championship point penaties will be given

NissmanR32
I suggest that we have a gentleman rule to leave a gap to the driver in front by about 10 car lenghts or around 5 sec at least. Bottom line is, be a gentleman do not interfere and destroy anyone's hot lap. This way we wont have any issues.

We follow---->:: GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines ::

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

-- Two wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at All Times

-- Curb/Rumble/Ripple strips are part of the track

-- Run-off areas are not part of the track

-- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible

-- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty

-- No Cheating of any kind

-- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Warning/Penalties:

-- Penalties will be given for unsportsmanlike behaviour on in races by taking away driver championship points

-- Blockings, Corner Cuttings, Ramming and other Unsportmanlike behaviour on/off track will give you penalties

-- If we consider that a driver is ruining it for the others(despite the warnings), we will suspend the driver from the rest of the season.

-- If You have "ghost car" issues, leave the track! Racing with "Ghostcar" issues will resultate in DQ. Be sure that you "see" everyone in the room, before we enter the track

-- If you see that somebody has loading "stripes" moving under their name, you will not see them on track.

Driver Points Penalties:

-- Cutting Pit Exit Line - 2 Championship Point Penalty

-- Over Aggressive Driving or Illegal Blocking - 4 Championship Point Penalty

-- Ignoring Blue Flags - 4 Championship Point Penalty

-- Interfering/Destroying Competitors Hot Lap in Qualifying - 5 Championship Point Penalty

-- Running Another Car Off Track (damage or no damage) - 5 to 10 Championship Point Penalty (Depense on severity of incident)

-- Rejoining Track After an Off Without Regards To Oncoming Traffic - 10 Championship Point Penalty

-- Violation of Track Rules or Corner-Cutting - Disqualification from Race Results or 5 to 10 Championship Point Penalty (Depense on time gained)

-- Ramming/Causing Avoidable Collision - Disqualification from Race Results or 20 Championship point penalty

Note: We are droping the ''gentleman rule'' starting Euro GT500 Season 7. If you run another car off the road you do Not have to wait for them and make the situation even more risky for others on track. Continue with your race, steward will take care of the situation after the race . If a driver uses the ''gentleman rule'' he will still be given a penalty. In previous seasons the penatly was not given.

Reporting Incident

- Report by private messsage to a racing steward

- Incident must be reported withih 24h after the race

- Private Message must contain the lap of incident and member/s involved

- If a steward is involved in an incident he is not allowed to be a judge in his own case

Stewards:

- Nissman
- Stretchy
- Lozzaiscool

Note: Penalties will be announced publicly.

Driver Championship:

--- All Championship Rounds Count
-- No Droped Rounds
-- Bonus points will be given for pole position and race fastest lap
-- DC's or DNS's will be counted as mechanical failure to car

Team Championship:

-- Maximum Two Drivers per Team
-- Bonus Points gained for fastest race lap and pole position are not included in team points
-- If a team is using a base GT500 model they must use same car body color, wheel color is free choice
-- All Teams can use Reserve Drives as replacements for their team(Res.Driver must use team car)
-- Team name must involve the name of the team car. Example; Petronas Black Racing, Team Motul Slovenia

Race Day:

-- Tuesdays at 21:00 CET/20:00 UK Time (Join Lounge by 20:30 cet)

-- Clear/Delete system cache under options in main menu before every race. Also reset your router/modem. Do not download any content during race

-- Drops out must be reported in the thread at least 3h before race start. (Tue 18:00 cet)

-- Room will be open at 20:15 CET

-- Car specs checked by the host via Driver List menu

-- Qualifying Starts at 20:50 (timer set to 12 min)

-- Race Start presumably at 21:05 CET

Last edited:
Event News:

Race Results:

Rd.1 - Fuji Speedway 55 Laps

Rd.2 - Brands Hatch GP 42 Laps

Rd.3 - Mount Panorama - 39 Laps

Rd.4 - Apricot Hill - 42 Laps

Rd.5 - Spa Francorschamps - 34 Laps

Rd.6 - Red Bull Ring - 37 Laps

Rd. 7 - Silverstone (41 Laps)

Rd. 8 - Suzuka Circuit - 42 Laps

Track Rules Updates:

Rd. 1 - Fuji Speedway F

-- On pit entry you must stay within the white line. When you decide to pit, exiting the final corner you must move totally to right and stay within the long white line leading in the pits.

Last edited:
yeah i'll definitely mate. best i drive myself incase i can't make a round. will test some cars later. quick question. what does the type E/S mean in calendar? all rounds dry?

yeah i'll definitely mate. best i drive myself incase i can't make a round. will test some cars later. quick question. what does the type E/S mean in calendar? all rounds dry?

Endurance and Sprint pal.

Looking forward to this, might actually get me playing GT a lot more, just need to learn the new tracks whats going to be hard.

Actually the grid for the season is already full, with 2 reserve drivers. Only MarcoM95 didn't confirm his spot yet. It was my mistake not setting the thread title to ''full''.

I can put you down for the final reserve spot Blue?

Last edited:
ugggh , ascari on the calendar , i still havent learned that track yet

Out of the new tracks I only feel strong at AHill, only 2 corners where I feel I can improve there. The rest, I've not touched in a GT500 car or in the case of Ascari I've not done 1 lap there ever lol!

They we're all new once guys. :dunce:

Race Start: Tonight at 21:00

Euro GT500 Pre-Season Race 2 - Suzuka 29 Laps - 170km

1. NissmanR32
2. GTRP mirial
3. AndroR35
4. lozzaiscool
5. Tony1311
6. Stretchy
7. MSP_JTown
8. MSP_JUJU
9. MSP_Uwe
10. Kostas
11. Hancoc

If anyone's missing sign up.

Last edited:
Insane line up of drivers. This is going to be one of the most difficult seasons ever to get good results! I can't wait, it should be epic! Need to start thinking about car choices and teams now that we have all the drivers sorted!

Current GT500 Car Eligeble:

Nissan GTR: 588 PP - 508HP/1130kg (Mid Turbo Installed)

Petronas/Denso Lexus SC430: 590 PP - 512HP/1100kg (Mid Turbo Installed)

Nissan Nismo Z: 594 PP - 515HP/1100kg (Normal/Stock Turbo Installed)

Toyota YMS Supra '05: 592 PP - 518HP/1090kg (Engine Stage 3 + Mid Turbo)

Honda HSV: Banned

Lexus SC430 Base Model: Banned

Race Start: Tonight at 21:00

Euro GT500 Pre-Season Race 2 - Suzuka 29 Laps - 170km

1. NissmanR32
2. GTRP mirial
3. AndroR35
4. lozzaiscool
5. Tony1311
6. Stretchy
7. MSP_JTown
8. MSP_JUJU
9. MSP_Uwe
10. Kostas
11. Hancoc
12. Skengdigi

sorry hanc for damage at the start , you guys are too fast , I guess I need to beg Mirial for his setup and start practicing like gt5 days

sorry hanc for damage at the start , you guys are too fast , I guess I need to beg Mirial for his setup and start practicing like gt5 days

No worries mate. I was way off the pace too. Bit daft me jumping in last minute really with no practice or setup.

Great race tonight. Nice to be back racing with you guys again! Had a good battle with hashino and juju, and enjoyed chasing down Mirial at the end! :) looking forward to the season now, should be good fun!

We did some changes to the car specs after the race tonight. The changes are minor and I think we will not be changing then anymore before the start of the season.

Car+Specs+1.0.PNG

Had an awful race tonight btw, I must up my game before Rd.1. But I 'm really happy to see the GT6 servers working so nicely lately, no connection issues at all tonight and I hope it continues in to the season.

You are aware that you are the current world champion at GTForum.eu ?

Raise your game and hope T and JT have some issues with connection or on track haha

You are aware that you are the current world champion at GTForum.eu ?

Raise your game and hope T and JT have some issues with connection or on track haha

I know , I have my work cut out for me

Does the season start next week?

I know , I have my work cut out for me

Does the season start next week?

Me, Nis and Lozza were discussing it last night. We have made a few minor regulation tweeks and we are looking to start sorting the cars and teams for next week. We should be starting next week yes assuming all the teams and car choices don't take 6 days :P.

Talking with the stewards yesterday we decided that with a full grid and already two pre season races behind us we will be starting Season 7 next week on Tuesday at Fuji !

I am aware that some drivers just joined a couple of days ago but these drivers are no rookies in GT500 races so I think there is plenty of time to pick your car and find a teammate by race day.

I will post cars avaliable to pick in the next hour. We will go by first come first serve. You can reserve your car untill sunday night. On Monday your car choice will have to be final!

We already got two teams:

Car: Nissan Z '06 Base Model
Color: Black
Team Name: TBA
Drivers: MSP_J-Town, MSP_JUJU

Car: TBA
Team Name: TBA
Drivers: MSP_hasinho, MSP_Uwe

Last edited:
GT500 Cars Avaliable - Euro GT500 Season 7

2/2 - Nissan Advan Clarion GTR '08
1/2 - Nissan Motul Autech GTR '08 - Reserved by NissmanR32,
2/2 - Nissan Calsonic Impul GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Yellowhat GTR '08
2/2 - Lexus Denso Sard SC430 '08
1/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 - Owned by Lozzaiscool,
1/2 - Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 - Owned by AndroR35,
2/2 - Toyota Supra '05 Base Model
0/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 - Owned by tony1311, basee-101
0/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model - Owned by MSP_J-Town, MSP_JUJU

Last edited:
i'll take nissan calsonic if any left when everyone has picked

As you are reserve driver you can pick any car you want at any race in the season. But reserve drivers can be used by teams as replacements to fill in when a team driver is missing, so you will see what opens up. For now I got you in the Calsonic.

Also this doesnt mean that only one Calsonic is left, still two blue cars to chose for team drivers.

Edit:

Made a small race lenght adjustment. To explain why we are doing 165 and 250km races. By my calculations the cars can do around 82-85km on a full tank. So to get more strategy involved we are doing shorter races at 165 km so we get a possibility of a one or two stopper and longer enduros at 250km for the possibilty of two or three stopper.

S7+Schedule.PNG

Last edited:
Noted 👍

GT500 Cars Avaliable - Euro GT500 Season 7

2/2 - Nissan Advan Clarion GTR '08
1/2 - Nissan Motul Autech GTR '08 - NissmanR32,
1/2 - Nissan Calsonic Impul GTR '08 - Stretchy
2/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Yellowhat GTR '08 - Skengdigi, Mirial
2/2 - Lexus Denso Sard SC430 '08
1/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 - Lozzaiscool,
1/2 - Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 - AndroR35,
2/2 - Toyota Supra '05 Base Model
0/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 - tony1311, basee-101
0/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model - MSP_J-Town, MSP_JUJU

As you see Nissan Z is no longer avaliable. Also we have a new team, Basse will be teaming up with Tony!

Rd.1 - Fuji practice room up: 1472 - 6118 - 3916 - 1736 - 7832

Last edited:
Back