Euro NSX Stealth code for trade

• Thread starter dark_ruffo
  • 32 comments
DrKrFfXx_
I want an Euro Nissan GTR 500 stealth code in exchange.

Making business only with serious reputable members.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure stealth codes where native to US and EURO had Chromeline.. not 100% on that but what I do know is that they had to be redeemed before febuary. So I think your out of luck mate. Oh and btw from the marketplace it looks like you have them available...

I had 3 NSX codes, redeemed one yesterday, one today on different accounts, one mine, one for a friend. Both worked and provided a single car, not chromelines, nor other stealths. The one left is that that I'm trading in. Got them from a friend who I'm quite sure got them from his videogame shop.

Maybe there are single GTR codes too. If so, I want one.

Last edited:
Stealth car codes didn't expired 31st January?

Edit: Didn't saw Counter_Z23 post, sorry

Picture26-2.jpg

Yeah, they expire on November 4th, just checked at the back of the card. That code is already redeemed so don't try to guess the missing numbers :dopey:

Man this is gonna be tough.

Recieved another code. So there are two NSX Stealth codes available for trade. Looking for a GTR 500 or a McLaren F1.

few people still have tradable codes, might want to ask for other offers...

Well, let's hope those few are able to see this offer.

Cause it's unfair to trade a stealth for anything but another stealth. 20Million cars are worthless with all the dupping going on.

I think you have bad cards. The NSX-500 was a preorder bonus from some shops.

The complete stealth car package (6 cars) you get only with the signature card (1 code for all), i think.

Or i am wrong?

Last edited:
I got separate codes that provide a single car.

Yea sure because it's a preorder giveaway. In the US you got a Gamestop Nascar code or from a other shop a other car, don't know atm which one. :)

In EU it was only the NSX i think.

For the officialy stealth (6 cars) or chrome (5 cars) package you get only one code, it's a package DLC. No sepparate codes for the cars.

That's it for EU. Ah, and the free XJ13 which you get for free for the facebook game: Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

I bought the cheapest edition released in Spain (the game alone, no guides, no additional content, no preorder, went to the store and grab the game like one month after it was released), and it came with an Audi R10 code, I think the codes are random for the basic edition, I have a friend who got a 787B Stealth with his basic edition. And a friend of mine who provided me with 4 NSX spare codes. So I think there are still "single" codes somewhere around.

I bought the cheapest edition released in Spain (the game alone, no guides, no additional content, no preorder, went to the store and grab the game like one month after it was released), and it came with an Audi R10 code, I think the codes are random for the basic edition, I have a friend who got a 787B Stealth with his basic edition. And a friend of mine who provided me with 4 NSX spare codes. So I think there are still "single" codes somewhere around.

What, really?

Dam, i ordered the Collector's Edition/with PS3 package in the UK because it was alot cheaper as in DE - and i got nothing extra. :banghead:

What, really?

Dam, i ordered the Collector's Edition/with PS3 package in the UK because it was alot cheaper as in DE - and i got nothing extra. :banghead:

i ordered my version of the game on amazon and got 2 codes one for the Mazda and one for the Mclaren

Back