Every GTPlanet Tune That Exists Is In This Thread!!!

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 431 comments
Where did the guide go????
Still the same adress - google "gt5tune" (it's the first hit). Or look at the signature of a certain GTP member...

Oh I whish I could tell you why it disappeared, but I'd probably heavily annoy (a) certain mod(s) somehow and they would delete my post again then. :rolleyes:

very good this car
Doesn't tell us anything without reference to that certain car.

Last edited:
Ahh, I see the mods made some further alterations to the OP.
Unfortunately you'll have to either add GT5Tune or AdrenaTune to your bookmarks, or feel free to use the link in my Signature.

Why did they remove the links? Those links have been there forever haven't they?

Adrenaline
Created a Facebook Page as well. Time to be social I suppose :(
Link is on the main page.

You should post the link here too so people who instantly go to the last page can just instantly click. We all know people are lazy as hell and may not click the first page to check it out.

You should post the link here too so people who instantly go to the last page can just instantly click. We all know people are lazy as hell and may not click the first page to check it out.

I'm not allowed to post links... It's in my sig, that's the best I can do.

Why did they remove the links?
Because its against the rules of the forum.

Let's be clear, there has been a lot of background discussion with Adrenaline to keep this thread open - way more discussion then other member's have been afforded in the past.

However, to be even more clear, any further attempts by the OP to bend the site rules or moderator goodwill will end in termination of this thread. The end.

Let's be clear, there has been a lot of background discussion with Adrenaline to keep this thread open - way more discussion then other member's have been afforded in the past.

However, to be even more clear, any further attempts by the OP to bend the site rules or moderator goodwill will end in termination of this thread. The end.

I obviously don't understand the whole situation here, but for me personally, this thread is the main reason I come here, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Created a Facebook Page as well. Time to be social I suppose :(

That made me laugh :)

It's plain to see you've been working hard on your site and it continues to look better with improved features. Good luck with your commercial venture, I trust you appreciate the leg up GTP has given you and hope you carry the momentum going forward 👍

Is it against the rules of the forum to post links? Or to arrange an easy to use catalog of tunes to help the forum users?

I never got to use the thread, but now searching for some setups I see it would be very useful. Can you give us reasons why he can't do that?

Is it against the rules of the forum to post links? Or to arrange an easy to use catalog of tunes to help the forum users?

I never got to use the thread, but now searching for some setups I see it would be very useful. Can you give us reasons why he can't do that?

It is against the rules to take content that was on GTP, put it on another website, advertise that website here, and ask for monetary donations for doing so.

I am sorry that the usefulness of this thread has been lessened, but if the OP doesn't want to put the content back in the first post, there is not much I can do.

Ok. Thanks for the explanation then.

Their is no such thing as a perfect setup.. Their are all different manner of setups for every condition an driving style.. I understand their are setups to automatically help the car perform but ultimately this is only the surface of your ideal setup to suit your own driving style.. What would help people is understanding the tunners driving style steering input etc.. Personally i drive with alot of turn an create understeer in my style so i setup my car to slightly oversteer an it balances it out.. Thou my friend drives smooth but an likes his car towards understeer.. We cannot drive eachothers setup but we get the same lap times because are driving styles are different..

Their is no such thing as a perfect setup.. Their are all different manner of setups for every condition an driving style.. I understand their are setups to automatically help the car perform but ultimately this is only the surface of your ideal setup to suit your own driving style.. What would help people is understanding the tunners driving style steering input etc.. Personally i drive with alot of turn an create understeer in my style so i setup my car to slightly oversteer an it balances it out.. Thou my friend drives smooth but an likes his car towards understeer.. We cannot drive eachothers setup but we get the same lap times because are driving styles are different..

Wrong thread, or... was this intended for someone pages back, or directed at me? I can't quite tell.

Lol sorry mate nothing intentional but just annoyed that how your setups suit everyone lol i mean you must drive like alot of people.. You understand what i mean that everyone should near enough have a different driving style their different drivetrain camber springs etc..

Lol sorry mate nothing intentional but just annoyed that how your setups suit everyone lol i mean you must drive like alot of people.. You understand what i mean that everyone should near enough have a different driving style their different drivetrain camber springs etc..

You don't think that I personally tuned all 4,872 tunes on AdrenaTune do you?
AdrenaTune is a culmination of every tuners work on GTP. So, yes, they account for damn near every type of driving style that exists. It's why you and your friend wouldn't use the same tune, but you could both use AdrenaTune to find every tune for a given car.

Aww ok i see i thought this was your own work sorry my bad.. Am hardly ever GTP am a member of a didnt website an am not used to this format so i didnt realise this was a collection of tunes from different tuners..

#different website.. Am pretty confident at setting up my own cars now thanks to the info on motorcity hamiltons page.. Great info then i learned myself :) Great to have a forum like us.. But do u reckon it makes ppl lazy in not testing themselves all be it if they have time..

#different website.. Am pretty confident at setting up my own cars now thanks to the info on motorcity hamiltons page.. Great info then i learned myself :) Great to have a forum like us.. But do u reckon it makes ppl lazy in not testing themselves all be it if they have time..

I assume people test 2-3 of the available tunes and use the one that suits them best, and then the more tuning savvy use it as a baseline to tweak to their preference.

Yeah i have a massive problem with FF cars i blow up the fronts the whole time! Hamilton guy tried helping but i think its my agressive turn in.. Sometimes i turn more than 180 degress nuts i know lol.. I even generate tyre smoke from the front wheels in FR cars lol.. Dont worry i didnt slam the car an have hard dampers springs etc lol.. I must generate massive understeer :((

Back