Extreme F1 World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!

IMMORTALPILOT

TRL Team Manager
Premium
Germany
Germany
TRL_IMMORTAL

Welcome to the First Extreme WC Season of the Formula GT5 F1 World Championship.The last F1 Season in the GT5 Game!!

nextracefade.png

Last World Championship Race Fuji Speedway F 60 Laps
20:30 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:30 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
22:00 UTC - Actual Race

Here can you see your time area!!

img.php

schedulefade.png

Every Sunday
20:30 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:30 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
22:00 UTC - Actual Race(race length can vary)

The main event is raced over a number of laps designed to simulate a shortened F1 race. Pace, concentration and a good pit stop strategy will be required to win!
Drivers will be awarded points for their finish positions, teams will also be awarded constructors points with the teams being represented according to livery.

Total 16 drivers. A Championship with the most strong drivers in GT5. Reserve drivers always accepted!!!

pointsystemfade.png

1 : 25 Points
2 : 18 Points
3 : 15 Points
4 : 12 Points
5 : 10Points
6 : 8 Points
7 : 6 Points
8 : 4 Points
9 : 2 Points
10 : 1 Point

Teams:

One Team - 2 Drivers.
Every Team can choose the Team Name.
Further suggestions regarding the championship are highly appreciated, as we want to have real nice races.....

Players will be awarded points for their finish positions, teams will also be awarded the sum of its drivers points towards the team total.

CocirctedAzur_8-002.jpg

roomsettingsfade.png

Regulation Settings
Car Restriction: Formula Granturismo F10 and F2007 on every race different Car!!
Tyres:Free Tyre Choise
ABS: OFF
Traction Control: OFF
Active Steering: OFF
Skid Recovery Force: OFF
ASM: OFF
Driving Line: OFF

Event Settings
Game Mode: Normal Race
Start type: Grid start with false start check.
SETUP:Banned
Boost: No
Visible Damage: Off
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Laps: Track dependent
Grid Order: Fastest First
Penalty: None
Race Finish Delay: 180 (max)
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On

qualifyingfade.png

Qualifying for each race will take place on the day of the race, and will last 20 minutes.
The room will be open for hours for practice, 10 minutes before the qualify start the room host will leave the private lounge we practice in to set up the race lobby. (open lobby with fixed ownership) After 3-5 minutes you can then rejoin the lobby.

driversfade.png

standingsfade.png

Big Thanks for ArtMannn for the Design Standings!!
Big Thanks to Klaus Ebach for the Graphics:tup:
Thanks to Schwartz38 for the photos

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 47 Indy Road Gran Turismo 5 1:20.960

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 5 - Spa Francorchamps

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 5 - Fuji

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 6 - Monza

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 48 Cape Ring Gran Turismo 5 2:07.861

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 49 Tokyo Route 246 Gran Turismo 5 1:32.922

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 9 - Monaco

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race #10 Intro - Suzuka

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 10 - Suzuka Circuit - 121209 (Commentary)

GTP - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship Sign up now!

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 58 STOCK FGT Madrid Gran Turismo 5 0:59,823

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 59 STOCK Nissan GT-R R35 TC 2:20,376

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 61 STOCK Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM 1:25,296

Seasonal Event #65 Ferrari F10 Spa Francorchamps 100% Wet World Record Time

IMMORTALPILOT GTACADEMY 2013 2:16,459 P3 in the whole World

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 74 TAKATA DOME NSX '03 1:42,964

houserules.png

Overtaking
Just because you’re quicker, doesn't mean you’re going to pass the car in front at the next corner, he has a right to defend as much as you do to attack. Always remember that the race isn’t won on the first lap. Wait for an opportunity to present itself and take the overtake. If a driver out breaks himself into a corner, you are free to attempt that over take, likewise when generally overtaking, if your car is at least next to the drivers window of the car you are attempting to overtake, you are free to continue on that line.

If you’re going to ride some one's bumper, make sure you know the effect of slip streaming and how that funnels into early braking for corners, infact this is a general rules everyone should know about, but sadly some people ‘forget’. When following another car in a slipstream (For example, going into Turn 1 at Fuji) you will need to do one of two things; (A) Break early to avoid a collision. (B) You are close enough to attempt an overtake and will move to the inside line.

Defending
You’re defending your position, so chances are the guy behind you is quicker than you right now. But that’s no problem, because you have the advantage of choosing your line through every corner. But that doesn’t mean you can go wide into a corner and then slam the door shut by swerving back in 3 inches in-front of the car behind you. Make sure you know where the guy behind you is, if you know he’s going for an overtake then remember to leave room for him either on the outside or inside of the corner.

When the car behind you is in your slipstream, it is considered incredibly rude and unsportsmanlike to swerve all over the track to break the slipstream. The F1WC follows the ‘One Move Rule’ where you can make one legitimate move whilst defending a line (This may be moving from the outside, to the inside of a corner forcing your competitor to take a slower line). Equally, learn how to out-smart your opponent. If he has your slipstream into a slow corner (Turn 1 at Fuji for example) try to brake early, or at your usual braking point instead of braking late to compensate for his slipstream. He’s going to brake early anyway, and if he doesn’t then he’ll go wide and you’ll have had the quicker line through the corner.

Cutting Corners
This one is quite simple. At least two wheels must remain in contact with the track at all times possible. Curbs are counted as part of the track. That green asphalt you see just behind the curb? That’s not part of the track. Those handy white lines they paint at the edge of the tracks are what defines the track edges.

Racing in a pack
This is where most people usually screw up. When racing in a group of three cars or more, it is imperative that you remember to brake early for corners or move off-line to avoid contact with the car in front of you. Failure to do so could result in a penalty for dangerous driving.

When racing in a pack where all competitors are producing, what would appear to be similar pace, there is no need to try and jump through every gap on every corner. Sit back, let the battle wear out whilst you preserve your tyres a bit and analyse where each opponent is weakest so that you can capitalise on those weaknesses when you attempt to move forward. That doesn’t mean to say you can’t overtake of course! This is simply to stop people causing accidents by not being sensible.

Lapping
When being lapped, it is mandatory that you let the lapping car past you. There’s no need to pull over and slam the brakes, if you’re fighting for position then it’s a lot harder to let a lapping car through and we understand that. But if a lapping car is right behind you, go wide at the next corner, or just move off line to allow them past. Equally, when lapping a car in front of you, make sure to give them some room, don’t pressure them into a mistake or barge your way through.

Your Internet
We expect you to do what it takes to make the best of your internet connection and we will like to see that everyone racing in this championship doesn't have NAT3

If you do have NAT3 and still wants to join there are easy ways of getting NAT2, but it do require some work on your router and your PS3.

Also if your PS3 say you have NAT2 and your UPnP comes up with anything else than "available" and you did not forwarded the ports in your router you will have to do it. If not you have what we call a fake NAT2 and it could cause problems.

You can find some useful help here

TCP: 80, 443, 5223

UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658, 5658

The numbers marked red I do believe belong to remote b-spec racing, as port 80 normally is for web pages, and 443 is normally SSL or Secure Sockets Layer and is a commonly-used protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet. If your not running a web server in your network its safe to open them and you can access your remote b-spec from outside your home, but it doesn't affect us when playing in a private lounge.

• All drivers must use the same coloured car for the entire season
• Read and follow GTP racing rules.

• All efforts must be made to avoid contact
• Blocking is illegal in the F1 Ferrari
• The lead driver has the right to choose his line into a corner
• The lead driver has the right to choose his braking zone but not to brakecheck
• The lead driver must keep a steady bearing while being overtaken by a faster car
• Chasing drivers must not bump leading cars
• Chasing drivers may attempt to outbrake lead cars but must avoid contact
• If you cause someone to leave the track you can reduce possible penalties by waiting for them to rejoin in front of you.
• Lapped cars may not attempt re-overtake +1 lap cars until the lap after the current lap is over, all lapped cars must yield as soon as possible in a safe way. Pull off the racing line and apply the brakes momentarily.
• After a pit stop you must stay within the white pit lines and re join the race in a safe manner
• After an off you must not re-join the track until it is clear and safe to do so
• During qualifying all communication is banned except for stewards on race business.
• During the race all mic’s must be off and no messages allowed.
• If you miss qualifying you can still start from the back with host's permission.
• Do not give up, if you leave the race for any reason except disconnection you will be penalised. (it is easy to tell who has been disconnected).
• You can be penalised for publicly disputing penalties/incidents, they are to be dicussed in private with the race manager. If you disoute a penalty and it is upheld a further penalty WILL be issued so think carefully and check the replay before you appeal. Also you have 24 hours after the stewards report is published to lodge your appeal, if you appeal outside this timeframe it will not be considered.

Penalties:

• Private warning (lowest penalty, pm will be sent stating offence)
• Public warning (named and shamed with the offence stated on OP)
• Points fine (a set amount of points will be taken off your championship total)
• Grid spots (you will lose a certain amount of grid spots for the start of next race)
• Strike 1- This is an official warning for repeated or serious offences.
• Strike 2- You are on your last legs due to repeated serious offences.
• Strike 3- You guessed it, your out of the championship. Try the dirty racing lobbies.

Notes:

I consider myself a gentleman and like to race others of the same nature, keep the racing and language clean please.
I am operating a STRIKE system for poor conduct, strike 1, 2, and 3. If you get to strike 3 you are out for the entire season, maybe for good. It is entirely possible to skip strikes. Offending drivers will have S1 or S2 displayed next to their name on the leaderboard and may recieve further penalties as well.
Race replays will be saved and scrutinised for foul play by 5 stewards.
You must have a basic understanding of English so you can follow the race directors instructions.
Qualifying follows a strict car release procedure. It will be helpful if you have a mic although all communication is banned during the qualifying and the actual race.
Please remain silent and respectful for the national anthem of the winning driver.

RACE DIRECTOR: IMMORTALPILOT
VICE DIRECTOR: ArtMannn
Chief Designer: ArtMannn

Facebook Page

The F1 Cars that we are using

Last edited:
***Sign-Ups are OPEN***

PSN: (your psn)
Nationality (your Nationality)
Team (In which Team you want to drive)
Controller (your Controller or Wheel)

The first 4 get trophys.
With the name of the driver.
But you must drive 9 from 12 Races.
That means when you are 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 place but you have drive 8 Races you dont get a trophy

This is our WC Trophy History

Ferrari F1 World Championship Season2

Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3

Formula STOCK GT5 F1 World Championship Season1

Extreme F1 World Championship Season1

Last edited:
So for the F2007 races I can choose between the standard and the premium? But I cant race the 2007 in the F10 races right? :sly:

I will resume with Bianchi and attempt to retake my trophy.

So for the F2007 races I can choose between the standard and the premium? But I cant race the 2007 in the F10 races right? :sly:

I will resume with Bianchi and attempt to retake my trophy.

In the F2007 races you can choose between the both f2007 cars.
In the F10 races only F10 mate

sign me up ip :-) im having weel problems again but im hoping that i can fix them before season start!!!

Hi peir and team good to see you guys.
Peir you want to drive in Lotus team with CB?

Hey Immortal, I going to stick with the same team [Monster Energy], and the same controller [DFGT] as I have in the past.

Hi ip I'm in, I will be using a mix of my ds3 and my dfgt through the championship depending on how I feel on the Sunday night,
Would like to be paired with team for this championship if he is happy with that

psn: s1
Nationality: English
Team: radicals
wheel: g27

back and ready for races. nice to see you all.

Awesome to have you back jb and s1

Here the calendar from designer s1 guys

Should we use weather at one of the tracks? Conservative of course, with change on no more than 2 and 0% at start due to the "tipping of the bottle" effect the GT5 weather system has.

Great race on the gtp ip just watched it on YouTube making me think about joining gtp now with my speed and pace mid pack I think is possible

You too gtp_jb excellent race pace very impressive

Last edited:
I'm thinking of joining the series. The only things that could stand in the way of running the whole series is the lack of experience with ABS off and the weekly timeframe. I can make time on Sunday evening for a couple of weekends but I don't know if I can make every week's race. And who would like to be my teammate?

I'm thinking of joining the series. The only things that could stand in the way of running the whole series is the lack of experience with ABS off and the weekly timeframe. I can make time on Sunday evening for a couple of weekends but I don't know if I can make every week's race. And who would like to be my teammate?

Running with abs off not so bad once you're used to it you can go just as fast I rarely switched my abs off until started racing in immortals league but driving and speed has improved greatly.
I'm sure any one of the guys would team up with you there a good selection of great drivers who normally race every week

Thanks sky yes join the WRS league for the last F1 race very good there iam sure you drive for the front positions.

PASM join us pls would be are very good to have you in our WC dont worry about ABS off all WC drivers here have learn it very fast. Its no problem when you drive your car races with ABS. I drive the cars also with ABS1 and dont have problems. Thursday we drive practice race in spa with FGT join us then you see how fast you learn it.

You can teamup with S1 or when CB is driving with CB with who you want teamup or also possible to team up with Rich

I'm not to sure about aboe not seen him online recently thou I think arty will return to the mix

I hope aboe come back but he was long time not online

Yes setup for all races banned

Has anybody noticed the Formula GT with no ABS feels more stable under braking than it did when we had our first race at SPA with it at the start of the year?

Back