Extreme F1 World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!

Are we going to race with required tire change on or not?

In GT5, we sort of had an excuse to not switch tire compounds but now we don't. There's no logical reason to not do it other than some of you being afraid to use something other than racing soft

It should be required for every race (not the practice races obviously). There's no reason not to other than people being stubborn.

Yes we make required tire change but we make soft and medium because we cant put in the lobby soft and hards

What do i need to do to get the x2014 and delta wing, they are not in my dealership :banghead:

Delta wing is in one of the USA dealerships. The X2014 isn't available yet, not until the event opens up Jan 1st I think it is. You can win the junior now in the new event.

How's it going guys?

Last edited:
Hello Oshawa, I've been racing Leyba a little bit over the last couple days. Check out these old 2011 photos of our first ever Ferrari F1 series in the rain at Suzuka, I believe Artmann won this race or it might have been tool4sno, cant remember. :) Anyways I think I barely finished some 3 mins behind, that was an epic race, from what I've seen GT6 does not have conditions that are that difficult. Artmann will remember this was the infamous "reventon10" meltdown race where he went from bulletproof to quitter in the space of about 40 mins.

F1 and yellow Lab 004.jpg

F1 and yellow Lab 005.jpg

Well after two weeks of owning the game and alittle over 30 hours of game time I've completed the game with 100% all gold no aids 2 trophys left to get, pd made this way to easy gt5 it took me over a year to complete every race just on a-spec
Redbull junior is good fun found if you half the aero it becomes like a gp3 car great for close racing and sounds amazing

Well after two weeks of owning the game and alittle over 30 hours of game time I've completed the game with 100% all gold no aids 2 trophys left to get, pd made this way to easy gt5 it took me over a year to complete every race just on a-spec
Redbull junior is good fun found if you half the aero it becomes like a gp3 car great for close racing and sounds amazing
so when you finish do all the cars get unlocked? I still have a few not showing. Still cant find that deltawing :confused:

Hello Oshawa, I've been racing Leyba a little bit over the last couple days. Check out these old 2011 photos of our first ever Ferrari F1 series in the rain at Suzuka, I believe Artmann won this race or it might have been tool4sno, cant remember. :) Anyways I think I barely finished some 3 mins behind, that was an epic race, from what I've seen GT6 does not have conditions that are that difficult. Artmann will remember this was the infamous "reventon10" meltdown race where he went from bulletproof to quitter in the space of about 40 mins.

View attachment 90356

View attachment 90358
Yep, I remember. Ahhh the days when we all had a chance of winning before Pablo came along.

so when you finish do all the cars get unlocked? I still have a few not showing. Still cant find that deltawing :confused:
Its in the American section *first page* under Delta Wing. Also, you can just go under recommended Cars "Le Mans" and the 2012 24 hours car will be there, the 2013 I think you have to go to the dealership, its on the first page under Delta Wing.

Last edited:
For me all the cars were available from the start was just a factor of having the credits to buy them like rich says the (U.S) version of the game some of the cars are named differently to the European market in mine it's located in North America under delta wing and to available and black 24hr edition with Nissan engine or a chrome silver with a Mazda rotory engine.
I do know that if you take a BMW motor sports 11 for a drive in arcade mode it opens a BMW gt2 base model in dealership if this helps

What track are we at this week then? I was driving Brands Hatch and that was a blast in the FGT, one of the best real world tracks I think the GT series has had. I killed poor old Nigel Mansell's lap record. :sly: I haven't yet got a chance to try mediums over a long distance run, do they last longer than the softs as they should or is it the same/worse wear like in the GT5 tires? I did run some laps and noticed I got a slightly faster time on the mediums over softs but that was probably just me getting used to the track as I was only on lap 20 or so of the day.

What track are we at this week then? I was driving Brands Hatch and that was a blast in the FGT, one of the best real world tracks I think the GT series has had. I killed poor old Nigel Mansell's lap record. :sly: I haven't yet got a chance to try mediums over a long distance run, do they last longer than the softs as they should or is it the same/worse wear like in the GT5 tires? I did run some laps and noticed I got a slightly faster time on the mediums over softs but that was probably just me getting used to the track as I was only on lap 20 or so of the day.

We drive on ascari sunday

Yes we make required tire change but we make soft and medium because we cant put in the lobby soft and hards

Cool. We could also do medium/hard by limiting tires to medium but whatever you want to do is cool.

Very good that they added the option to require a tire change. That's very cool.

Good news Guys with ABS off its now again much more difficult after the update

Are we going to be doing the FGT with tuning or are we sticking to stock FGT's?

I'd like to stay stock, but if we change, I'd like to know so I can be prepared for the race. Ascari's a tough track so far but a good one.

Brands Hatch is a brilliant track mate. I'm fortunate enough to have learned it already in iracing. I'm happy to confirm as well that GT6's version is as perfect as always. Most of the time, I have to relearn tracks when driving them in different games but iracing and GT6's track accuracy is so perfect, it's basically the same track exactly.

Brands Hatch is a brilliant track mate. I'm fortunate enough to have learned it already in iracing. I'm happy to confirm as well that GT6's version is as perfect as always. Most of the time, I have to relearn tracks when driving them in different games but iracing and GT6's track accuracy is so perfect, it's basically the same track exactly.

I'm lucky enough to live 15 minutes from brands hatch and have first hand experience of track days in single seaters and my 650 bhp beast and the accuracy of the track on gt6 is fault less it even has the small bump on first corner that's caught me out in my track days

What about the endurance races?

And GT5 was even easier because it didn't have tire restrictions, and it had far less races. Plus, you never want to use a car with the PP limit. You want to drop the PP down by 30-100 points and then the AI is competitive and fun to race

Y
What about the endurance races?

And GT5 was even easier because it didn't have tire restrictions, and it had far less races. Plus, you never want to use a car with the PP limit. You want to drop the PP down by 30-100 points and then the AI is competitive and fun to race

Yes all endurance races too completed on average 50 pp under limit
Gt5 on my other account took 13 months to complete with all endurance races completed and b-spec too
Gt6 has just been too easy on career mode even with a 50-100 pp drop and in some cases a lower grade tyre aswell

Y

Yes all endurance races too completed on average 50 pp under limit
Gt5 on my other account took 13 months to complete with all endurance races completed and b-spec too
Gt6 has just been too easy on career mode even with a 50-100 pp drop and in some cases a lower grade tyre aswell

I don't get how that's possible because there's at least 3 times as many races in it.

I don't get how that's possible because there's at least 3 times as many races in it.[/quote

What's not to get? Gt5 took me 13 months to complete 100%
Gt6 has taken me two weeks to complete 100%
All I'm saying is gt6 career mode is too easy

Last edited:

Well because that's simply not true. GT6 is more difficult without a doubt. GT5 didn't have PP limits or tire limits in the majority of the races, and it had a fraction of the amount of races. I don't get how you can say it's easier because it's not. Whatever. It's not that important, I just don't get what you're saying here because it doesn't make sense

Gt6 lacks any full endurance races all are 24 minutes
Gt5 has 3 full 24hr races multiple 4 hour plus races and a b-spec mode too it also has in it a championship for fgt of 10 races all of which are full 1/half hour races gt6 offers none of this at all and it's not just me that says this a lot of guys on gt6 forums say it too gt6 may have tire restriction but as you can see from my uploaded pic I've completed the game pictures worth a thousand words in two weeks with 274 races entered all licences gold all 573 stars done
Gt5 it took 13 months to reach 100% complete there fore career mode on gt6 is easier !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 9
Hey guys spoke to Pablo last night hes out of the country on business and hes not sure when he'll be back. Unfortunately the championship is postponed until further notice! he assures me that hes trying to get back asap.

@TomBrady ... skyline couldnt be more right! you even been playing gt??

Back