F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
207425.jpg

Grosjean: THIS IS SPARTA.

207425.jpg

"Lewis, we're going to need you to preserve this set of tires for as long as possible. We're going for fifty laps on these tires, then you can pit."

"Guys, I'm out. We're finished."

"Lewis, we're going to need you to preserve this set..."

"Guys, I've been in an accident. I'm not going anywhere."

"...laps on these tires, then you can pit."

"Guys?"

"Lewis, we're going to..."

207425.jpg

Blinded by his jealous rage toward his teammate's rear wing setup, Lewis failed to realize that the team had installed the biggest upgrade of the weekend on his own car - The new omnidirectional adjustable suspension.

207425.jpg

"I'm sorry," came the message over the radio. "You've failed your driving test. You scored a major on the 'Keep your distance from lunatic Frenchmen' section".

"Guys, I don't see Maldonado anywhere in the mess... Have Williams developed a remote crash activator for him?"

207425.jpg

Sometimes you jump the start, other times, the start jumps you.

207425.jpg

The maxi-muscle-power of Lewis caused some serious headaches for the mechanics.

207425.jpg

Grosjean's suggestion of more toe out to the McLaren, left Hamilton a little toey alright.

My entry:

Hamilton was complaining of poor turn-in in his car, so Grosjean tried to give him a 4-wheel-steering system.

Final Entry
207425.jpg

Lewis Hamilton
@LewisHamilton​
Hey guys, taken out by @RGrosjean 2day at T1 #omgwhatafool. Race telemetry to follow, peace out, Lewis.

Last edited:
Final Entry
207425.jpg

Lewis Hamilton: "What's Pastor's excuse this time!?"

Martin Whitmarsh: "He said 'a Frenchman did it'."

FINAL ENTRY

207425.jpg

Lews: "hey pit crew... 10 grands for the one who brings me Raimon's head on a silver platter!....oh and tell Nicole I'll be home for dinner earlier"

Last edited:
207425.jpg

When reviewing this picture later, Lewis was most ticked about not having the new wing plate. So much so that he posted telemetry on twitter showing how the new wing could have helped him save the car from the crash.

LEWIS: I don't need Kamui to tweet it, I KNOW that Sauber makes its suspension from Nokias.

FINAL ENTRY

207425.jpg

"Who the hell hit me?"
"Grosjean"
"Why?!"
"It was Maldonado's day off."​

Final Entry

Last edited:
207425.jpg

Hamilton: Quit telling "Yo Momma" jokes over the radio guys, the last one had me in pieces.

Final Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back