F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a captions 'masters' division for us older folk who don't 'tweet', and remember more than 10 years of F1 racing history :crazy: :)

I'm not a tweeterer myself, and my first vague memories of F1 are from Nigel Mansell's title winning season in 1992, so by your rules I'd still be in your division ;)

Cheers to my loyal fans for the votes, if only I'd got involved earlier than round eight!!

I'm not a tweeterer myself, and my first vague memories of F1 are from Nigel Mansell's title winning season in 1992, so by your rules I'd still be in your division ;)

Cheers to my loyal fans for the votes, if only I'd got involved earlier than round eight!!

Bold words for someone whose screen-name is GTP_Instagram.

:D

We know you're really under thirteen. We're protesting this win at the stewards' office, to COPPA your behind outta here.

Last edited:
208170.jpg

Commentary for the novice: The lift points on a modern F1 car are endless it seems, note the positions pointed out by the men in orange.
Wait, it seems as though they have found another...the one with ear muffs is gesturing there is 2 large holes behind the clear visor.

Hope this entry is not too late.

Round Fourteen - Singapore

singay.jpg

d12sin71.jpg

Entries by Monday, 8th October - 1900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Full rules available in Post #1. Please remember that your entries must be within our Acceptable Use Policy ;)

d12sin71.jpg

Felipe Massa: "I don't get it ... it looks like a Lego model of Fernando,
but it's only saying as much as the real-life Kimi."

Massa: "I see some Shells on the side wall. Ha! Say that three times fast!"
Smedley: *Felipe, Fernando is faster than you. Can you confirm you've understood this message?*

Massa: "Apparently our new Ferrari has the aerodynamics of a..."
Alonso: "Little plastic brick."
Massa: "There's no need for that!"

Alonso: "It's great Felipe, but where did you find the time to build it?"
Massa: "During Q3."

Last edited:
...and the best part is it is ten times safer in a crash than the previous model.

d12sin71.jpg

Felipe: Wow, that's amazing, it must have taken ages to build!
Fernando: Nah, we just borrowed one of the HRTs and painted it red.

d12sin71.jpg

Alonso: 1, 2, 3, okay you can open your eyes now

Massa: Huh, what is this

Alonso: Your replacement car

"Well, after that move on Senna the pair of you pooped so many bricks I had to do something useful with them."

Final entree, I suggest.

Last edited:
d12sin71.jpg

Fernando - Very impressive Felipe, did you have any bits left over?

Felipe - Yes, but I 'disposed' of them.

Fernando - Where?

Felipe - In a Mclaren gearbox.

Fernando - *taps Felipe on the back* Well done, now go get my pipe and slippers.

d12sin71.jpg

Felipe: Why aren't the tyres made of Lego too?
'nando: Well we want you to have a comfortable ride, the Marina Bay circuit is quite bumpy.

d12sin71.jpg

Alonso: "Ta-dah!.. They give me instructions for a fire-engine... I create this instead."

Massa: "Wow!... That's amazing Fernando, you have so much skill and talent."

Alonso: "Yeah i know... Now run along Felipe, go play with your 'Duplo' or something."

Last edited:
d12sin71.jpg

Alonzo: The secret key to Ferrari reliability this year...

Felipe: LEGO; who would have thought ......

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'

Last edited:
Alonso: Like your new car?

Massa: It looks nice, Fernando, but what the is it made out of?

Alonso: Oh don't worry, it's made of a Light-Eco-friendly Grade Outer shell or LEGO for short. Don't worry about the body, it uh... improves aerodynamics. I heard it was 5 tenths faster than the old car...

d12sin71.jpg

Massa: Ahh, a Ferrari made out of lego. Does this mean you and I will be 'sticking together' for another season...?

Alonso: No.

d12sin71.jpg

Massa: Great news I'm the fastest Lego builder.
Alonso: How so?
Massa: On the box it said 3 to 4 years, I finished it in only 1.
Alonso: *facepalm*

Final Entry

Last edited:
d12sin71.jpg

Alosnso: Dude, you know what I'm thinkin'?

Massa: Ramming other cars with this and leaving lego bits all over the tracks for kids to pick up?

d12sin71.jpg

The first 2012 spec Ferrari, we discuss why it had the performance abilities of a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back