Fanatec Announcements: CSW V2 Reviews Out

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 13,388 comments
Still waiting for my sold CSR Elite to be paid... It urges ! :) Friday I will sell my old G25... Why does the V2 comes for back to School when the moneymeter is close to zero :) ?

"Your product is now in stock!

Dear k_Soze,

The ClubSport Wheel Base V2 Servo US you were looking for is available for online purchase.
Visit our Website and order it now.

Enjoy Fanatec simracing experience!
Your Fanatec Team"

It seams it is coming :)
So jealous!!

So jealous!!

I do not have my code yet, I think I got this mail because I ask for getting emails when the product becomes available. A lot of people bought CSR Elite or CSW before I did so I expect to wait a little bit before receiving my code.

I do not have my code yet, I think I got this mail because I ask for getting emails when the product becomes available. A lot of people bought CSR Elite or CSW before I did so I expect to wait a little bit before receiving my code.
You may not actually get a code - you have to log in to their website and go to invitations to see if you have access to order it yet..

You may not actually get a code - you have to log in to their website and go to invitations to see if you have access to order it yet..

Ok my heart beat ( I am very sensitive) ;) increases a lot, but I do not have any invitation code yet :)

Ok my heart beat ( I am very sensitive) ;) increases a lot, but I do not have any invitation code yet :)

Neither do I. I contacted someone at Fanatec to investigate. I think this is just an email to let us know that we will get a code soon, or the code is still being processed. The email seemed to indicate that the product was available now... got my hopes up...:nervous:

ClubSport Wheel Base V2 now available for pre-order
  • We have started production of the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 last week and the first shipments will leave the factory next week. Therefore it is time to make the product available for PRE-ORDER.

The first customers to receive the product will be the ones who pre-ordered the old V1 version and enjoyed a free upgrade. We will also fly in those units to deliver them as fast as possible.

As mentioned before, you will need an invite code to place the order. More info on the invite codes can be found here. If you have a code to share or need a one you can leave a comment there.

As long as we do not have enough products in stock, we will keep the pre-order discount so it is likely that not only CSW and CSR E owners will be able to enjoy this discount.

The first invite codes have been sent out! You will be notified by e-mail and then you should look into you profile page.
6122368fdae8fffe496936c99e0e3a.jpg

I am aware of said section of the website, the "issue" is neither of us have received a code yet and thus the purchase option is not present on the v2 product page (despite the latest email which seems to indicate it is available for purchase). No biggie, like I said, it is probably just being processed.

Ik haven't received a code either, but i was one of the first to have a CSR Elite here on GT planet (beta testers excluded)

Thomas commented below the blog post that very few codes have been sent out, just enough to test the system. So I wouldn't worry just yet.

No invite yet neither. Considering my order history* I expect to be in the first wave (but I think I am not the only one in this case !)

*My order list shows 6 wheels and other stuff:

2 × 911 turbo S wheel
Gt2 wheel
CSR wheel
CSR-Elite
Clubsport base

+ clubsport products (2×pedals, pedals v2, sq shifter)
3 clubsport rims (formula, formula carbon, GT)
Clubsport Universal Hub and rim
+ other stuff (shifters, csr pedals, etc)

Thomas commented below the blog post that very few codes have been sent out, just enough to test the system. So I wouldn't worry just yet.

I'm not worried, i still have the CSWv2 beta :D

I have two Fanatec accounts, on both i got the "announcement of the announcement email " , but i haven't received an invite on either of them.

@Fanatec...
Hi, are you able to tell me if you are going to be releasing to all regions straight away or are you prioritizing certain regions first? I'm in Australia and I'm just wondering if Australian CSWv2s will be going out with the first shipment?

Any CSW v2 reviewers care to try GT6's new FFB effects update and FFB tuning options?

V1 impressions so far...the update seems to have reduced strength overall in GT6, even with torque and sensitivity at 10. In terms of what you feel it does seem a little different. V2 impressions on this would be interesting indeed.

Fanatec
37 mins · Edited ·
ClubSport Wheel Base V2 now available for pre-order

Production has started and the first units (which are already sold) will arrive in October. We sent out the first wave of invite codes so you can now place your orders to get one of those beauties or you can share your code with a friend.

More invite codes will be sent on a daily basis and according to what we can produce.

10608196_713291642080168_5425393765750074373_o.jpg

I am french, I suck at learning foreign languages :P
Currently my daughters have English lesson, it will help me to improve by helping them to do their homeworks ;)
Désolé. Je ne voulais pas le pick panne avec votre usage de l'anglais.

Did you get a code? :)

I must give Fanatec customer support credit for a fast turn around on my CSW base. They received it from UPS and a couple hours later FedEx had received a package for me. Not exactly sure what they did, but should have my base back Saturday.

I have had my fair share of shipments to and from Fanatec, and I agree, they have improved drastically over the years.

What is the discount exactly?

It shows 599 euros reduced to 499, but that's even when I'm NOT logged in.

I have been emailed a code, but it tells me it's not valid.

What is the official discount in Europe, does anyone know...?

What is the discount exactly?

It shows 599 euros reduced to 499, but that's even when I'm NOT logged in.

I have been emailed a code, but it tells me it's not valid.

What is the official discount in Europe, does anyone know...?

You already answered your question. It will be 599 some time in the future, but you can get it 499 now.

I got the email also so I'm expecting it to be pretty soon. I was like in the first few min of ordering my CSR Elite and i was a beta tester on the CSW. Hopefully by new years.

Back