Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

• Thread starter Minidwerg
  • 202 comments
Norway
No(r)way
gollet
Im wondering what people have for fastest car.
their HP/BHP - KGFM/NM and so on? and if it is with or without N2O if you know
any good setup for top speed cars out there yet or?

Last edited:
I think it'll be the Veyron when it is fully tuned.
My C6 Corvette ZO6 has fully fully customized around 930 BHP, my GT-R Black Edition has around 1150 BHP fully customized. Haven't tried the GT-R its top speed yet.

I don't have any money at the moment, but I found someone on youtube who got their Vision GT up to 509 Km/h!

i see he uses the nitrous tho and i want to know top speed without N2O or Slipstream.
if it is with N2O it can be beaten by slipstreaming others easily

I think it'll be the Veyron when it is fully tuned.
My C6 Corvette ZO6 has fully fully customized around 930 BHP, my GT-R Black Edition has around 1150 BHP fully customized. Haven't tried the GT-R its top speed yet.

Oh my god. That's amazing.

Back on topic, it will definitely be a match between a fully tuned Veyron and most likely a fully tuned Ferrari Enzo. In GT5, a non-hacked Enzo blew away my fully upgraded Veyron (Yes, I had a lazy 30 second "pull this gear and that gear to go faster" tune).

Oh my god. That's amazing.

Back on topic, it will definitely be a match between a fully tuned Veyron and most likely a fully tuned Ferrari Enzo. In GT5, a non-hacked Enzo blew away my fully upgraded Veyron (Yes, I had a lazy 30 second "pull this gear and that gear to go faster" tune).
I have the 15th anni. version of the Huayra and ive managed 530 with slipstream!
just alone it goes 467 alone and get it over 510 with N2O
it have 1175 BHP

I've got a stock Huayra to just over 280 mph just from using the slipstream from another Huayra on Route X in quick race. :D

Someone should try the TVR Speed 12 and the ACR Viper. Were my favourie speed freaks with 1028 hp (420 km/h TS) and 1038 hp (412 km/h TS) respectively in GT5.

Someone should try the TVR Speed 12 and the ACR Viper. Were my favourie speed freaks with 1028 hp (420 km/h TS) and 1038 hp (412 km/h TS) respectively in GT5.
I have tried the Speed 12, it wasnt really that good! but maybe if you take the effort to tune it right it can be a beast
and on GT6 the stats are 1079bhp and 943kg

I have the 15th anni. version of the Huayra and ive managed 530 with slipstream!
just alone it goes 467 alone and get it over 510 with N2O
it have 1175 BHP

Holy 🤬. So, it does 330 MPH drafting, 290 MPH alone, and 316 MPH with nitrous. When you said 1175 BHP, that's fully tuned, right? I am really going to like this game now.

SRT Viper GTS '13, 1409hp, no aero, nitrous at 42% and geared juuuuuust right put me at 351mph (566km/h?) after drafting a pair of Veyrons in the second half of Like The Wind SSRX. Able to hold 318 under its own power and hitting 343 on the bottle, it's an easy win with a best completion time of 3:39.772, but the goal there was speed. Might tick to 352 if I can dodge the taillights later. My next goal is to get some air off of that bridge. :lol:

SRT Viper GTS '13, 1409hp, no aero, nitrous at 42% and geared juuuuuust right put me at 351mph (566km/h?) after drafting a pair of Veyrons in the second half of Like The Wind SSRX. Able to hold 318 under its own power and hitting 343 on the bottle, it's an easy win with a best completion time of 3:39.772, but the goal there was speed. Might tick to 352 if I can dodge the taillights later. My next goal is to get some air off of that bridge. :lol:
Can you send me a PM about your setup? i want to try it out!

Can you send me a PM about your setup? i want to try it out!

I'm afraid not. Even though the tune is still a work in progress, I don't want to reveal too many steps to the finished product because I have some plans for this car in the future. Max the car out and don't add aero, 318mph (x1.61 for km/h) seems to be the effective limit of the car's shape and minor gearing tweaks will get you close to 343.

I'm afraid not. Even though the tune is still a work in progress, I don't want to reveal too many steps to the finished product because I have some plans for this car in the future. Max the car out and don't add aero, 318mph (x1.61 for km/h) seems to be the effective limit of the car's shape and minor gearing tweaks will get you close to 343.
Okay! thanks for the start anyways ;)
but 1409hp? that seems way over every other car (except Red Bull)

It just happens to be what the car hits. Helps to have run the car in every event I could plus some where it was ridiculously outmatched, I think I have almost 3k miles on it now.

Is this a typo? My SRT '13 Viper will not get even close to that in horsepower with all parts added.

Hmm, that's quite the radical jump from GT5. GT5 I believe it was 300km to max out the break in. Also nearly a 30% jump in horsepower just by breaking in is huge. If this is indeed the case I will be very pleased to see how high my Enzo FXX will go. But I think he may have made a typo.

I got my C7 Stingray with only 783 hp up to 262 mph in a draft on Route X. That isn't even fully tuned yet...:eek:

I can't even imagine how fast it goes after it is fully upgraded.

I got my C7 Stingray with only 783 hp up to 262 mph in a draft on Route X. That isn't even fully tuned yet...:eek:

I can't even imagine how fast it goes after it is fully upgraded.
i just had some rounds drafting w/N2O and i got my car up to 571 km/h or 356,875mph

Make sure to give new cars oil changes! I got 1234 hp out of a huyura it does 300 with no draft. Just bought a zr1, which should have over 1,050 hp. Btw breaking in cars is no longer necessary to add horsepower.

I got my Aventador with 956 hp at 474 km/h

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Well I downloaded the update over the night and got robbed of 372hp (1409 to 1087) and 49mph (343 to 294 on nitro but without boost). Why release a power-sapping update the day the game's released? Sorry for any confusion. I'll see if I can snag a pic of 342 though, I still have a replay of it hitting that anyway.

Btw breaking in cars is no longer necessary to add horsepower.

With a breach in limits between races with a detuned car with low miles, I'm inclined to think it is...unless that was in the update too.

:rolleyes:

I just played a hunch and it worked :) I bought the Audi V16 Streamliner and it does 285 mph without NOS or slipstream in 4th gear. :D it does 290 downhill on route X and laps it in 3:58 (with no NOS or drafting) Incidentally, I got it to 307 mph using draft in the "Like the Wind" event, and won by over 13 seconds xD

Back