Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

• Thread starter Minidwerg
  • 202 comments
Anyone tried the TommyKaira ZZII? It was not only the fastest road car in GT4, it was the fastest car in the game.

@Mt. Lynx, The ZZII, I got it lastnight and won the 'Like The Wind' event using it 280MPH without nos/streem, on draft 309MPH/495KM and my setup is very basic didnt change it much bar raising the top speed and final gear. someone who spends more then 15seconds would be able to get a decent car out of it

I just played a hunch and it worked :) I bought the Audi V16 Streamliner and it does 285 mph without NOS or slipstream in 4th gear. :D it does 290 downhill on route X and laps it in 3:58 (with no NOS or drafting) Incidentally, I got it to 307 mph using draft in the "Like the Wind" event, and won by over 13 seconds xD
But isn't that car horrible at turning? I used my 15th ann. huyara (probably spelt wrong) and 300 on the nose without draft or nos, put 70 KG around the back to make it better in the corners because the steering is strange in those high cheered corners, turn too much and you get understeer and hit the wall and turn too little and you go right up into the wall! It corners at 280/290 mph

I got my huarya to 327mph drafting one of those 6mill gt cars downhill on 3rd race like the wind course today, after trying different gear ratio set ups got it to do 317mph no nos- downhill. once upon a time (gt2 scratch n sniff disc) got my supra to 287mph.

Looking forward to getting this track time down as much as poss as use it for the money money money- I want a 20mill Jag- it will be mine :-)

Sarcasm. I was just referring to the insane speeds that some people have achieved with their cars.

Well the physics changed back in gt5 but we used to draft the x11s up to 740mph. Non hacked cars, just drafting, thats when you would put the rear aero as high as possible and it would gain you 50mph and you would be able to draft like crazy

But back on topic. My Huarya 2011 does 305mph on route x with no draft or nos or that hill and is still very drivable. I could make it faster but it wont have any grip in the turns

Last edited:
Could you share your settings?
Hi there!
had to make a new account because the old one wont send the verification email, when i got that speed it was with nitrous and slipstream, not much was done to the setup of the car, when i got that speed i changed on both the final gear and suspension, but if you leave the suspension stock it will go faster,
if i say that my Huayra went about 487km/h before but after i reset the suspension to stock it now goes around 494 km/h without nitrous or slipstream,
just adjust the final gear til you get the speed you want

I think it'll be the Veyron when it is fully tuned.
My C6 Corvette ZO6 has fully fully customized around 930 BHP, my GT-R Black Edition has around 1150 BHP fully customized. Haven't tried the GT-R its top speed yet.
Ye GT-R is my 2nd fastest (fully tuned). Enzo Ferrari was faster...

NOS assisted 470Km/h (292mp/h) in my R34 Spec II Nur...

Is there any gearing tricks? I just autotuned it to 440km/h then dropped the final gear ratio right down.

NOS assisted 470Km/h (292mp/h) in my R34 Spec II Nur...

Is there any gearing tricks? I just autotuned it to 440km/h then dropped the final gear ratio right down.
The only "trick" i use is to try get the torque top as near the top speed as possible!
Lets say i take my Huayra, if i drive at 400 in 6th gear it will accelerate slower then if i had been in 7th gear because the torque is higher in the mid RPM then in the high RPM

I roll an Esprit, because Esprits are cool. Still good for 295mph without slipstream or oxidiser - plenty fast enough to not loose to anything if you slipstream correctly when you need to.

I remember doing the "wheelie" set up with the pikes peak Suzuki on gt3 and getting way over a thousand miles an hour, just wondering if any tricks like that work on gt 6 ??

I remember doing the "wheelie" set up with the pikes peak Suzuki on gt3 and getting way over a thousand miles an hour, just wondering if any tricks like that work on gt 6 ??
hahaha, no, that was 12 years ago dude, they've fixed crazy things like that now.
Although, my current top speed in the status page of GT6 is 1382 km/h with a Midget II...

i got 613.16 kph or 38X something in a veyron... oh and i have NO idea how i'll post a picture in a while
20140202_141023[1].jpg

Back