Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

• Thread starter Minidwerg
  • 202 comments
I got my C7 Stingray with only 783 hp up to 262 mph in a draft on Route X. That isn't even fully tuned yet...:eek:

I can't even imagine how fast it goes after it is fully upgraded.
My fully tuned C7 does 295mph without slipstream or nos. Hope this helps. :D

A lot of cars I have a thread on in tuning section. Top speed no nos no draft no hill top speeds! There is quite a lot of cars getting 290+mph

Or it did it before some of the patches? I know before the patches my cars we're insanely fast. X1 360mph. Veyron 347mph & so on. They've sliwed them down tremendously

It is in the stats section, where it says it. Before a lot of the patches, I am sure, but the thing is, I would remember ever going that fast. So it must be a bug. Like many of You, my Huayra is the fastest, at about 480ish.

My huayra '11 can do 493kph, my alfa strdale 491kph. Black edition 477 but saw someone doing 480kph.. no nos or draft.

Last edited:
what's your setup?

Nothing crazy, just maxed the engine out, loered the gear ratios etc...not cluey on suspension set ups for speed runs but ill check to see what I had...

I think using a standard clutch helped sustain the speed longer...

Was with N20 and Draft.

My fully tuned Alfa TZ3 Stradale does 305mph on SSRX flat section without nos. I'm pretty sure its the fastest road car (Veyron, One-77 and Huayra are slower) after aero changes in one of the earlier updates.

My fully tuned Alfa TZ3 Stradale does 305mph on SSRX flat section without nos. I'm pretty sure its the fastest road car (Veyron, One-77 and Huayra are slower) after aero changes in one of the earlier updates.
The '11 Huayra can still do 309mph.

I tried a few cars with all the upgrades added. The TZ3 was the fastest one with or without NOS and it held full throttle around the banks at X. I think my fastest time there is now at 3:54.something in the TZ3. Faster than the 2J. I don't have the RB 2011 or 2014 yet. Haven't saved up enough credits to purchase one.

I'm pretty sure it cant without nos or slipstream, i own the '13 one but there cant be much difference in speed.
The '11 has more power when fully tuned. I got it to hold 309 in patch 1.04. For some reason today it's only doing 307, I'm not sure what changed.

The '11 has more power when fully tuned. I got it to hold 309 in patch 1.04. For some reason today it's only doing 307, I'm not sure what changed.

I'll have to try that then, how much power does the '11 have when tuned?

The 2011 still does 309mph. It's useless cause you can't use it in the turns. I do 306-307 mph and put the car any where i want.
I was able to hold around 286 to 290 in the corners with my 309mph tune. I am using a wheel though. I can see that it would be very dificult with a controler as I slide out of controll with any small mistake.

Buy the Cadillac Cien - Upgrade all that you can including the addition of hard racing tyres - adjust the final gear ratio to 2.642 with max speed defined as 298mph and reduce downforce to the lowest for both front and rear. Run it in for ten laps around Route X - change the oil and you will get 1045bhp which will give it a maximum speed without drafting of 329mph or 340mph with drafting. Enough to give lap times of 3.38 minutes for route X

I'm afraid not. Even though the tune is still a work in progress, I don't want to reveal too many steps to the finished product because I have some plans for this car in the future. Max the car out and don't add aero, 318mph (x1.61 for km/h) seems to be the effective limit of the car's shape and minor gearing tweaks will get you close to 343.
I think you are talking crap on the speed - the Bhp yes but the speed I have tried 20 different gearing options and never got the viper above 307mph unassisted ..

hey everyone i was reading all u guys answers ans i would like to say something important! I love Gran Turismo 6 but im not the perfect tunner or driver in the game, getting gold in special events is very hard for me so you can have an ideia, but what i want to say is at the moment i have a GTR Black Edition and on the set up i've prepared the three different set ups accordinh with my needs and maybe is a coicindence but my top speed in SpecialRoute was 501km i searched some videos on youtube and nothing.... so far was faster then that... if u guys know something about it let me know! thanks ans sorry for my english

My 13' Veyron does 470kph (292mph) without nitrous or drafting. It also takes the bankings at route X at 430+kph (267+mph).
Is it possible to break 300mph without nitrous or drafting? With a Veyron, that is.

Back