Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

• Thread starter Minidwerg
  • 202 comments
The Lotus Espirit V8 02 will reach a speed of 302 mph in slipstream and no NOS. This will require a good amount of mods and tuning but in the end it is a cheap fast car. Without the slipstream she can maintain about 280 to 292 depending on settings and route.

Huayra '11 Can hit 313 MPH no N20 or Draft, and no Hill. Grant it I put a lot of time into tuning trans. And suspension, And come from Drag background. 👍

Im wondering what people have for fastest car.
their HP/BHP - KGFM/NM and so on? and if it is with or without N2O if you know
any good setup for top speed cars out there yet or?

got my supra up too 315 mph with draft and nos sits at 295 mph

Last edited by a moderator:
fastest I found is the Aston Martin one-77, fully tuned and kitted out at 1163 bhp. The things an animal and blows away all commers in Like the Wind. Tops out at 460 something ks by itself. My favourite car in the game.

My 37 auto union audi with the big turbo hits 295 mph with no draft, ive gotten it to 309 mph in a draft but i run out of cars to draft on

743 hp no nitrous

If i hang on the outside of the turn on routeX she sits at 285/287 mph. My fastest lap was 4:00.88, i want to break into the 3's

Last edited:
I have 3:54 in the Alfa TZ3 Stradale. I think I did just under 4:00 in one of the Ford GT's.

I just cracked into 3 a few minutes after that post, its really hard to keep that old beast above 287 mph in the turns, but with a very very minimal change to 5th gear i managed to do it, and hit 296mph unassisted.

In the description of the car, it said the car was doing 298 when it crashed. I want to know what gearing it was, since that driver bested me with 240 less hp

My 37 auto union audi with the big turbo hits 295 mph with no draft, ive gotten it to 309 mph in a draft but i run out of cars to draft on

743 hp no nitrous

If i hang on the outside of the turn on routeX she sits at 285/287 mph. My fastest lap was 4:00.88, i want to break into the 3's
Wow, I need to look into this.

I know it's not a road car, but I just purchased the X2011 RB Fan Car and was able to do 320 mph with it. Dropped to 318 climbing the hill then up to 322 going down the back side.

No tweaks other than gearing to 3.000 even. Reduced the front down force to 600 even and the rear I left at the default setting.

I purchased a bunch of the old muscle cars and will try them out in the next month fully upgraded.

I got my Nissan 300ZX (Z32) up to 463 kmh alone without Nos. I got to 488 kmh with slipstream but I had to overtake the car.

Last edited:
34zazyt.jpg

I think there should be several interpretation of FAST
1. Top speed which is what everyone is discussing on.
2. Top acceleration which is the interest of drag forum.
3. Best lap time which should take handling, acceleration, brake, speed performance into consideration. This is what I'm interested in.

Let's use Nurburgring track, what is the FASTEST stock road car (without boost or tune)?

3. Best lap time which should take handling, acceleration, brake, speed performance into consideration. This is what I'm interested in.

Let's use Nurburgring track, what is the FASTEST stock road car (without boost or tune)?
OP was asking about top speed...

I know this isn't technically what the OP wants to hear, but I've tested every production car (meaning no adjustable suspension or transmission) at Suzuka and the fastest is definitely one of these four cars:

Ferrari FXX
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
McLaren F1
Pagani Zonda R

I know it's not a road car, but I just purchased the X2011 RB Fan Car and was able to do 320 mph with it. Dropped to 318 climbing the hill then up to 322 going down the back side.

No tweaks other than gearing to 3.000 even. Reduced the front down force to 600 even and the rear I left at the default setting.

I purchased a bunch of the old muscle cars and will try them out in the next month fully upgraded.
I got my X2014 Standard to do 323MPH downhill and 320MPH on the flat section.

I wouldn't mind helping you with this if I'm honest. I've kind of run out of stuff to do in gt6 :lol:

Back