Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

• Thread starter Minidwerg
  • 202 comments
I reckon he has yet to post the setup... :sly:

I have this car and even with NOS, on SSRX's downhill, no way I'm reaching these speeds. I think it may be from a lag bump, that's how I reached my tops of 350+ (with a NASCAR lol)

Pagani Huayra '13, fully powered, stock gearbox & drivetrain, weight reductions applied, 483km/h (300mph) on the opposite straight of route x, no draft (none to take anyway) and haven't used nitrous. Got 501km/h (311mph) with the little bottle from hell. This car has some potential!!!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nismo GTR @ 298mhp with no nos or draft but will do 321MPH with drafting and does route X in 3.58 with out draft and 3.55 with drafting

Im wondering what people have for fastest car.
their HP/BHP - KGFM/NM and so on? and if it is with or without N2O if you know
any good setup for top speed cars out there yet or?

Nissan gtr nismo '14
1187 hp
with nos 512km/h
with nos and slipstream 523 km/h

I can only get my black edition GTR upto 457 with NOS before it hits limiter. Id love to know whaf set up the GTR in the video is runnig.

Set gear at max speed and then widen the final gear until you hit 500+ speeds

In the Mazda LM55 vision gran turismo tuned and some drafting, got it up to 285 mph but when in the lead on route x of love ke the wind the Bugatti was catching up, at Indianapolis blew everybody away, even lapped the veron. switched to the huaraches anniv '13, maxed out w power and top speed, for special stage route 7 and goy up to 271 mph no drafting. No nitrous on either car.

Maaan they need to fix the draft & air resistance physics these tops speeds are too unrealistic.

Actually, I think it's mainly a problem with cars that don't have aero parts; The game thinks there's zero downforce acting on the car hence the ridiculous top speeds.

Hey guys, Just created this account solely to post this here since I've read the entire thread and cant believe no one has mentioned the " Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 " its an amazing car. 6,000 cc bi-turbo V12, 603 hp/737 ft lb tq. STOCK. Fully tuned and broke in it has 1051 hp/1034 ft lb tq. Its the insane amount of torque that got this car up to 300mph down the hill, 298mph cruise and 330+mph NOS=Draft. Use the high rpm turbo even though it gives less hp, you need it in the higher rpms because this is a 5 speed car. Weighs 3,330 pounds but it sheds that weight as soon as you hit the throttle. Fastest lap time on SSRX is sub 3:50. Hope this helps guys !! This is my first post ever on GT Planet but i hope its a good one !!! Let me know what you think please.

I got 315mph in my fully modded Huayra 13. Down the hill drafting.

I've seen a few people mention that the high rpm turbo decreases hp. I've never come across this phenomenon on any of my cars. Is it true?

I got 315mph in my fully modded Huayra 13. Down the hill drafting.

I've seen a few people mention that the high rpm turbo decreases hp. I've never come across this phenomenon on any of my cars. Is it true?
Yes it is true indeed, I can personally guarantee that to you, though I do not remember right now a car on which you could do that.

I've gotten my Huayra 15th up to 312mph with no draft and no N2O and 324 (I think but I'll check to make sure) with no draft but with N2O.

Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale
1,206bhp, Weight 1,247kg
Miles driven 19.9 (32km)
320mph (514.9kmh) with Nos
306mph (492.4kmh) without Nos
This was on free run, so no slipstreaming figures
Huayra '13
1,232bhp, Weight 1,105kg
Miles driven 104.4 (168km)
323mph (519.8kmh) with Nos
308mph (495.6kmh) without Nos

Last edited:
What car is that?
It's the Aston Martin One -77 - you're right SVPSkins! - and I ensured to wait for another car to stay behind (approx 100 yards) until it reach max speed then we "gassed" it :) - without help and after a few hundred miles - changed oil and I got it adjusted to manage 311 m/h all by itself.

Back