FAT&FURIOUS Drift Team

United States
Ohio
Deadmanfall
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Deadmanfall and me and a friend created our own drifting team and if anybody would like to join shoot me a message on PSN or message shoemaker423 we are both online right now holding tryouts and am welcome to anybody and everybody that is good there are no restrictions just no BS. Hope to see you there.

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Listen to that guy before people start raging over the op understandable in some cases but you might want to consider revising for professional purpose.

👍

No pics, no catchy slogan, no info about the team? I remember seeing you other thread, still needs more work. Look how the other teams put they're post together, get some ideas.

Most people look for visual appeal, rather than a few words.

Also, "Fat and Furious", really? Is it a typo?

Good luck bud. I'd join but I seem to have misplace my racing slicks :confused:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Deadmanfall and me and a friend created our own drifting team and if anybody would like to join shoot me a message on PSN or message shoemaker423 we are both online right now holding tryouts and am welcome to anybody and everybody that is good there are no restrictions just no BS. Hope to see you there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL sorry but your OP need a bit more work Have a look at Redsuns or Prodigy Original Post. Just saying It needs alot of work but good luck From PRODIGY DRIFT 👍:dopey::drool::cheers:

Not going to lie, I love the drift name! Will be gutted if it is a typo though.

Just popped in to wish you luck in the forum and hope you don't take all the slander in here too seriously. If you need any help or advice with your thread, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

SeanWelland

He is gonna be runnin' 3 honda civics with SPOON engines and a MOTEC system exhaust man!

He'll have a dodge charger with with enough power to twist the chassis. And a chrome hood ornament to make it go faster!

Spirit. Thank you. Thank you for providing us with the direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, an' ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs. Thank you.

Ask any racer any real racer its doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning.

Well thanks everybody i will be working on it i promise i just want to post it to you know kinda get the name out there and see if anybody was interested. I will spend some time on working on it a\just give me a few days sorry if i was not good enough im still new so just take it easy and i was in a hurry so it was a typo it is "Fat and Furious"

Latest Posts

Back