Favorite Drag Cars / Drag Tuning

• Thread starter asondej
  • 83 comments
My Audi Le Mans is the fastest car I drag race with. I do however enjoy racing my Superman ACR, Enzo, and SL600 R230.

I raced another Le Mans the other day, and I lost by just a little bit because from 3rd to 4th gear I lost a little acceleration. So I went into settings, and tried to rework my gears but in the end wasn't able to make the car not lose accel in that shift. Now my gears are all messed up, and I can't get a good 1/4 in the car against cars I've owned always before.

Well it's kinda pointless to drag with selftune cars like Audis, gayrons, MP4s, LFAs, f1s, X1s or vettes. Dragging with those just means that you can't tune a car. A tuner drags with Vipers, GT-Rs, Ford GTs, Enzos, Mclaren F1s and maybe somethingelse idk.

Last edited:
Well it's kinda pointless to drag with selftune cars like Audis, gayrons, mp4s, f1s, x1s or vettes. Dragging with those just means that you can't tune a car. A tuner drags with vipers, gt-rs, enzos, mclarenf1s and maybe somethingelse idk.

I don't get your point. Your saying its pointless to drag a McLaren MP4 but not to drag a McLaren F1? :ill:

If a untuned mp4 drag race with a untuned mclarenf1, mp4 will win. It boost fast with any tunes, so it's pointless to drag with it.

Oh, I see now. Yes if you want it to be an actual simulator, then just race fully stock cars. But with no tuning, that gets boring after a while which is why we tune cars.

you meant march?

No, Mustang Mach 1

Well it's kinda pointless to drag with selftune cars like Audis, gayrons, MP4s, LFAs, f1s, X1s or vettes. Dragging with those just means that you can't tune a car. A tuner drags with Vipers, GT-Rs, Ford GTs, Enzos, Mclaren F1s and maybe somethingelse idk.

you meant march?

Two posts of fail in your 31 post history at GTP, what a great start... :rolleyes:

A tuner will tune whatever the 🤬 he wants to 🤬 tune, be it a Viper, Enzo, Veyron or a 🤬 Prius. Who are you to dictate what a person tunes for drag?? You are nobody to me, and as such I'll tune whatever I damn well feel like!!

Also, it's Mustang MACH 1, not March. Your IQ and your shoe size must be roughly equal to eachother to call a Mach a March.

Well written Mafiaboy. As i have said before, any car can be tuned, it depends on what you are racing with.

Okay, so what is wrong with audis, mp4, lfa and vettes? And what makes vipers gts and gtr better? I hardly think you know how to proper tune a nissan gtr though....

mafia_boy
Two posts of fail in your 31 post history at GTP, what a great start... :rolleyes:

A tuner will tune whatever the 🤬 he wants to 🤬 tune, be it a Viper, Enzo, Veyron or a 🤬 Prius. Who are you to dictate what a person tunes for drag?? You are nobody to me, and as such I'll tune whatever I damn well feel like!!

Also, it's Mustang MACH 1, not March. Your IQ and your shoe size must be roughly equal to eachother to call a Mach a March.

Lollolololololo XD XD lolololollolol

rs 6, r8, (f you all it whips and i only pull it out when theres others) gtr specv 09, gtr black edition (again when theres others), enzo, ford gt 06 nd 05, 69 camaro z28 rm, zzII, and others

mafia_boy

Someone didnt get there cereals this morning! Lovely post, cheers!

what a kid. lol

Favourite to tune: Viper GTS (my tune was originally for topgear but i cant make a faster one on the 1/4)
2nd fave: TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (no wing 60kg ballast at position 50)
3rd: Can't decide between ACR or R34..

Viperbeatsvette
Favourite to tune: Viper GTS (my tune was originally for topgear but i cant make a faster one on the 1/4)
2nd fave: TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (no wing 60kg ballast at position 50)
3rd: Can't decide between ACR or R34..

Barbie??

Back