Favorite Gta 4 activity

For me its either being a manic or as Floats said "Driving around like a law-abiding member of society."

I have been playing GTA4 for almost 3 years now, and I have ran out of fun ideas. I love the enjoyment of damaging cars with their realistic damage physics. But, nothing can make GTA4 fun anymore for me. At least it makes me look forward to GTA5 even more.

Currently acting out like I am living in New York and visiting friends and family and obeying the road and driving laws... and maybe dragging someone out of their car and beating them up after crashing into me. "How could you not see my car?!"

I've recently tried being spiderman by flying up to roofs in Algonquin and jumping from roof to roof, sadly it's never worked because to make it across a street the jump building has to be to much higher than the landing building to live through landing.

Used to love thinking of launching motorbikes and Sultan's off of the sand dunes in Broker.

Killing people, also fun.

Mass chain car bombs- head to Star Junction, just lob grenades and rockets any which way.

Wish I hadn't sold this game. :indiff:

Long jumping with bikes :D
A friend and I just get a couple of bikes, go to a long straight street, floor the bike, ram into the same car at the same speed and see whose guy flies further away :lol:

If I'm not doing missions, usually I just looking up to my trophy collection and see what's missing, and try to complete them.

And if I feel like bored, I just hijack a car and go cruising around liberty city, and "swapping" cars with other drivers in the streets, hoping to get supercars, which is pretty rare, since Niko is somewhat the "Trendsetter" for cars that exists on the streets.

Hopefully, when I encountered pigeons, I'll shoot them down (the most annoying trophy requires this) with a handgun, and there must be some cops on my tail, acting like the pigeon is theirs, and there always be more time to play.

However, I decided to concentrate in GT5 more, since I'm not the kind of guy who holds the principle "Rules are made to be broken" or something like that. As seen in my GTA gameplay style, I'm a pacifist (except if it's job-related).

I'm the same way as "Crooooooow," I love this game but have been playing it since it came out, and there's not a lot to do (whereas San Andreas had tons of things to do after finishing missions). I used to play free mode online for hours at a time, but every time I enter a game, there's nobody there. I don't think anyone plays anymore :(

I'm now mostly playing with TBOGT DLC, so putting C4 on a scooter and make it blow up in Tony's nightclubs is fun. Well how can C4 not put you a smile in your face. :P

I also like to run pedestrian down on the boardwalk in Firefly island (near the abandoned amusement park and the beach) while listening to unfitting music like JNR or whichever radio that plays smooth jazz...oh so relaxing. :D

Doing huge jumps with minivans in slowmotion and jump out the car while mid-air.

-Running over people
-Going to a corner or dead end and getting 6 stars
-Picking up bitches and going for a ride
-Going out with friends (Roman, Packie, Jacob etc.)
-Jumping or driving off tall buildings

Now I have revisited the highways to stop a few cars and let drivers crash into them at high speeds. I've been doing this a lot in previous GTA games, but now with new life-like graphics and physics, it's way more fun this time around. I may throw myself in the traffic to get hit to fly across the highway on purpose.

I've always enjoyed getting in an SUV or some other big car and ramming smaller cars and motorcycles head on. It's fun to watch the people fly off the motorcycle or through the windshield.

I've always enjoyed getting in an SUV or some other big car and ramming smaller cars and motorcycles head on. It's fun to watch the people fly off the motorcycle or through the windshield.

lol. Especially if you use the Patriot (Hummer). It allows you to drive right over cars and crush them lol. I also go to the top of the Empire State building via helicopter. I then spawn a Jetmax and fall off the edge of the building. Amazingly there is only visual damage and Niko doesn't even get hurt.

Even though I haven't played in a long time, I've got to mention the Swing Glitch, and in the golden multiplayer times about two years ago, Destruction Derby at the Dukes arena.

Swing Glitch is fun, but you can't beat stunt jumping. When you land the most perfect jump, it's a satisfying feeling.

Back