Favorite Gta 4 activity

Step one: start a taxi ride from one side of the map to the other AS A PASSENGER!
Step two: while watching him drive pull out your phone and do the wanted level up cheat.
Step three: Laugh your a$$ off as the taxi diver flips out and runs from the cops XD

I'm the same way as "Crooooooow," I love this game but have been playing it since it came out, and there's not a lot to do (whereas San Andreas had tons of things to do after finishing missions). I used to play free mode online for hours at a time, but every time I enter a game, there's nobody there. I don't think anyone plays anymore :(

San Andreas is sooo MUCH better, GTA4 is a big step backwards, only the graphicks are next gen. worthy..., sad but true.
Watching tv/ using pc is fun, shortly tho.
Greetings stano666

Step one: start a taxi ride from one side of the map to the other AS A PASSENGER!
Step two: while watching him drive pull out your phone and do the wanted level up cheat.
Step three: Laugh your a$$ off as the taxi diver flips out and runs from the cops XD
I must try this.

Step three: Laugh your a$$ off as the taxi diver flips out and runs from the cops :lol:

(Ass is aloud.)

Thank you for giving me a brilliant idea!

I'm the same way as "Crooooooow," I love this game but have been playing it since it came out, and there's not a lot to do (whereas San Andreas had tons of things to do after finishing missions). I used to play free mode online for hours at a time, but every time I enter a game, there's nobody there. I don't think anyone plays anymore :(

It's a shame you didn't run into myself and my buddy in our favourite GTA activity, online police chases. Proper ones, with melee weapons only so you get a real car chase and we'd be the police chasing randoms who join and commit some sort of crime. By getting into the police car we would get a weapon which we would ultimately use if we stopped the criminal and they tried to run on foot, or if they stopped we'd make them crouch as a way of saying they give up.

Myself and the aforementioned have spent hour after hour doing it, perfect our PIT manoeuvre :sly:, and has made IV last me longer than SA ever did simply because the driving is such a leap forward. Combine great driving and collision physics with an open city and you get some really good chases so long as players don't resort to finding a supercar after the first chase (which 99% of them do if they spot one) and then run away in a straight line :lol:, though even then we've caught our fair share of supercars only the indestructable Infernus consistently beats us.

It's a shame you didn't run into myself and my buddy in our favourite GTA activity, online police chases. Proper ones, with melee weapons only so you get a real car chase and we'd be the police chasing randoms who join and commit some sort of crime. By getting into the police car we would get a weapon which we would ultimately use if we stopped the criminal and they tried to run on foot, or if they stopped we'd make them crouch as a way of saying they give up.

Myself and the aforementioned have spent hour after hour doing it, perfect our PIT manoeuvre :sly:, and has made IV last me longer than SA ever did simply because the driving is such a leap forward. Combine great driving and collision physics with an open city and you get some really good chases so long as players don't resort to finding a supercar after the first chase (which 99% of them do if they spot one) and then run away in a straight line :lol:, though even then we've caught our fair share of supercars only the indestructable Infernus consistently beats us.

Add me Dragon! Add me please! I want to join in on this pure awesomeness. "Eric_Booya"

Crooooooow
(Ass is aloud.)

Thank you for giving me a brilliant idea!

No problem ;)
It never gets old either. You can also do it on helicopter rides, rides you're forced to take when on missons, and well... Any other time you can have your phone out while taking a ride...... (in the middle of happy time with ms prostitute) you have to do it right before but if you do it right I swear to you iv gotten Ms. Happy time arrested. At first I was all like :embarrassed: but then I was all like ZOMFG ROFL XD XD XD XD LOL OMG OMFG BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE and THAT JUST HAPPENED!

What I do sometimes is do a bit of urban trial biking in tower blocks.

StinkyRacer11
Getting a pick up truck and mowing down as many people at once. Some say its psychotic....i say stress relief haha :)

Yea. Plus if you do the hood view its so funny to see their faces

Thanks to this thread I had a really fun day playing Grand Theft Auto, the Taxi riot, and the getting wanted level in a taxi are awesome.:dopey:

I like to open the door and jump out of my car straight into some oncoming traffic, if you do this right it's hilarious and the camera carries on and then goes back and sees you stick in the bonnet.:lol:

Another one is trying to cross a busy road, preferably a highway, while drunk. You can make a sport out of it.:lol:

Another one is trying to cross a busy road, preferably a highway, while drunk. You can make a sport out of it.:lol:

Just get a damage percentage meter to record your best drunken road cross. The less damage, the better.

Gotta love dodging cops antics. Good old fun. Particularly with a motorbike and with a six-star wanted level.

Last edited:
Finduszip
Drive-by C4ing EVERYTHING in the city.

I remember back in the old days of gtasa when you could get the c4 to stick to people. Ahhhh.

I also REALLY like going to the top of the 24 building, spawning a bike, and jumping it off the top. Or spawning a car and watching the most insane amounts of damage be taken onto a car that you can still drive 👍
I hope you know what I mean by the 24 building. It's pretty tall, near one of the hospitals, and is the only tall building in that area.

You know....... The people of Liberty City seem to take the experiance of a car dropping out of the sky quite well. They just look and look away.

1. Go to the airport
2. Make sure wanted level goes to 4
3. Grab a luggage tug in the "plane lot" thingy
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!

Just read this again.
I have to get gta again. I sold it to fund some other game.....
Is it worth it to get tbgt/tlad instead of just gta4?

Definitely. The Episodes, especially TBOGT, inject some of the fun that people found lacking in the main game.

Agreed. I only ever play TBOGT these days. I haven't touched my original copy of GTA IV in almost two years. :lol:

TBoGT: I ring in Hermano (spelled right?) for an APC, get inside, and blow the hell out of everything until the police is aware of what I'm doing. Then I just drive around while the cops chase me, and surviving the small but deadly blasts from my tank's bazooka! I also rollover a lot of traffic & police cars since the APC can rollover practically anything. And if the tank gets badly damaged, I use the Health cheat. I wish the APC had some missiles like the Buzzard has..

MazdaPrice
Definitely. The Episodes, especially TBOGT, inject some of the fun that people found lacking in the main game.

Spacegoat
Agreed. I only ever play TBOGT these days. I haven't touched my original copy of GTA IV in almost two years. :lol:

Technicolors
TBoGT: I ring in Hermano (spelled right?) for an APC, get inside, and blow the hell out of everything until the police is aware of what I'm doing. Then I just drive around while the cops chase me, and surviving the small but deadly blasts from my tank's bazooka! I also rollover a lot of traffic & police cars since the APC can rollover practically anything. And if the tank gets badly damaged, I use the Health cheat. I wish the APC had some missiles like the Buzzard has..

To gamestop I go! But first, to find those ps2 games I don't play anymore; I think I have about 30 left. That might cover $10 if I put on sex panther and it happens to be a girl working the register.

OT: I hope someone catches that reference.

I take the APC to the Western edge of the Plumber's Skyway and push cars over the open ledge to watch them explode upon landing. Then for some reason, the EMTs came, got out of their ambulance and one of them leaped over the railing and fell to reach the injured victim (killing himself in the process). It is/was the first incident of linear pathing by an NPC that led to their death that I have seen since the suicide cops in GTA San Andreas.

Back