Favorite Gta 4 activity

I just drive around in my most expensive car at my most expensive property area in the most expensive suit than anyone who hits my car I step out look at the damage than pull them out of there car and kick the **** out of them. It's funny because everyone just watches than I get back in my car and drive away from the scene.

Another really funny thing is you eventually get a high level with one of your friends and they let you all for back up. I call for back up and two guys show up. Than I pretty much do the first situation only the guys get out and kick the **** out of the driver lol. Or just go up to someone and get in there face so they hit you and the back instantly pulls out guns and shoots everyone. Getting into cop shoot outs with back up is funny too as they shoot everyone but eventually you will have to steal a car and drive away. Not always the two guys will get into the car and it's so mean when you have to drive away leaving him behind lol.

Alright guys I just picked up episodes from liberty city :)
One question though; are there any display settings that I should tamper with? I adjusted the brightness and the contrast (both all the way up :yuck:) and it looks ok now, but I still remember gta4 looking better than this...
I'm ecstatic to finally get this game again, but the graphics are A LOT grainier than I remembered. Meh il just go run people over on the sidewalk then take a five star taxi ride.

DJones
Alright guys I just picked up episodes from liberty city :)
One question though; are there any display settings that I should tamper with? I adjusted the brightness and the contrast (both all the way up :yuck:) and it looks ok now, but I still remember gta4 looking better than this...
I'm ecstatic to finally get this game again, but the graphics are A LOT grainier than I remembered. Meh il just go run people over on the sidewalk then take a five star taxi ride.

Are you playing TLaTD or TBoGT? TLaTD has a filter over it that makes it seem grainy, if that's the one your playing. I feel it fits the mood of the game though, at least the storyline.

magic_town
Are you playing TLaTD or TBoGT? TLaTD has a filter over it that makes it seem grainy, if that's the one your playing. I feel it fits the mood of the game though, at least the storyline.

Yeah that was in TLaTD. I played TBoGT and out looked a lot better. Plus when I went to the club I got everyone to do the bus stop! *I'm winner*

DJones
Yeah that was in TLaTD. I played TBoGT and out looked a lot better. Plus when I went to the club I got everyone to do the bus stop! *I'm winner*

Haha yeh TBoGT is way more fun

i like to get a ambulance or firetruck and ram cars. Once i made a car flip like 12 times.. in my free time i go participating in skydiving off large houses :lol: I also like to make private rooms with cops off to use the APC to put dents in cars. But i love the Prius.. the people of NYC say "Why Is The Bumper Covered In Blood?" and once a jackhole cut me off and put a huge dent in my car, i got out, looked at it, and beat him up. Oh, and i took his car 👍

Me and my brother used to make a private room, cops off, friendly fire off, explosives only. You start with a rpg when setup this way. One person has to make it from point A to point B on foot, without using any vehicles or weapons. The 2nd person chases and can use any vehicle, but only the rpg. Once the runner gets hit 3 times without making it to the finish, game over. It's so much fun. As the runner you are constantly dipping into alleyways, explosions are going off everywhere, it's great.

TBOGT get a buzzard and just destroy everything that moves. Once you get a high enough wanted star they bring in swat so you change to the annihilator and blow up the swat trucks. :lol:

Also can you do everything you could do in normal GTA in TBOGT?

Gonna sound stupid, but in offline single player, i just try to get a vehicle with huge amounts of mass, find a parking lot, and just start sandwiching other cars. It gives em hilarious shapes. The Prenenial looks hilarious, like a smart car.

Then i also like going to Hove beach (? don't quite know the name, it's the one in the Russian Mafia district in TBoGT) and running a course through the sand. Quite fun to hit that huge jump near the jungle gym, throw a C4, and try to explode it as soon as you can. The car gets thrashed, but if done correctly it won't explode. xD it's quite funny

Me and like 9 friends would get a bunch of cars, find a parking lot and park them in a huge square. That's how you make an online GTA IV fight club.

KyoDex
Me and like 9 friends would get a bunch of cars, find a parking lot and park them in a huge square. That's how you make an online GTA IV fight club.

That sounds like fun!

I take the APC to the Western edge of the Plumber's Skyway and push cars over the open ledge to watch them explode upon landing. Then for some reason, the EMTs came, got out of their ambulance and one of them leaped over the railing and fell to reach the injured victim (killing himself in the process). It is/was the first incident of linear pathing by an NPC that led to their death that I have seen since the suicide cops in GTA San Andreas.

I once called an ambulance in a park (just under the bridge to Charge Island on Dukes) and the ambulance came barreling down the hill from the road above, and straight into a wall, killing the driver and flinging the passenger out of the windscreen. :lol:

Standing next to the subway and knocking people into the paths of the trains lol.

Gonna sound stupid, but in offline single player, i just try to get a vehicle with huge amounts of mass, find a parking lot, and just start sandwiching other cars. It gives em hilarious shapes. The Prenenial looks hilarious, like a smart car.

Whenever i do that, im gonna drive them to see if they still work.

I like to get a helli and go to the Metlife place, jump out, spawn the FIB Dodge Charger and drive off it... Once i hit the ground so hard i went though the window lol

Standing next to the subway and knocking people into the paths of the trains lol.

That never gets old. :lol:

I have spent hours and hours in subway, knocking people in front of trains, pushing them down the stairs, getting two Hobo's into a fist fight. So much fun to had down there.

Get an Annihilator.

Find the longest straight street. Easily found around Times Square.

Then fly along the street like 10 feet above street level at a bajillion miles per hour.

Jump out and watch yourself bounce on the streets and cars and stuff. And if you're lucky, the blades of the falling Annihilator will chop you. :sly:

Go to Mr Fuk's Rice Box in Alderney. Go round the back and climb up onto the roof. Give yourself a 6 star wanted level, ready your weapons cheats and camp above the ladder. The shoot endless hordes of NOOSE off the rooftop! :lol:

Or go to Northwood, get a car and drive down the subway. Wait for a train to stop at a station, and park in front of it so that half of your car is across the other side of the tracks. If you've done it correctly, another train should come and your car will be crushed and mutilated. Then try with other cars or try and drive yourwrecked car. One time I did this in an ice cream van and it somehow got wedged partially under the platform whith the top half of the windscreen and above poking out.

Sky Diving Competition

Step 1: Go online with a friend
Step 2: Get two helicopters
Step 3: Fly the helicopters as high as they can go
Step 4: try to jump out of the helicopter and land as close to the beach as possible but still be in the water. If you land in the water you live.

Big bump :sly:
But yesterday I took a Sanchez in the subway tunnels under Algonquin. I was exploring down there for a good couple of hours. I actually got lost for awhile. :lol: It's so complex and and there's so many different paths it's unreal. Just wish people still played this online. :ouch:

Yeah but all they do is sit at the airport and shoot each other. I mean people who actually go out on the town and do stuff.

Back