Favorite Gta 4 activity

Yeah but all they do is sit at the airport and shoot each other. I mean people who actually go out on the town and do stuff.

When i go on GTA, i do stuff like that, but mainly trying to hide from other people with helicopters and RPG's and such.

I recently traded GTA4 in, but one thing I ueed to do with a friend, was hover in a helicopter over the water in the park (the higher you can get, the better) jump out of said helicopter and try to land in the water.

We must have spent an hour doing this, hilarious fun every time Niko missed the water (sometimes by inches)

I enjoy parking any vehicle in the middle of the bridge from Algonquin and Dukes (I think). The pileups are pretty entertaining, and starting a taxi riot while this is happening is entertaining to.

Note: I died on the way to do 'Three Leaf Clover' by accidentally doing this more times than during the mission.

Driving like a maniac, trolling cops (never higher than 4-5 star as you want cops with speedy cars chasing you), and swinging a car, sometimes with extra stickys on them (remember having fired a silver Super GT off and landed in the park on Broker/Firefly, got out of front window a split second before it exploded :lol: ). The funniest IMO is drunk walking, especially when you have very low health and can't avoid fall over a trashcan.. Happened to me 2 times so far, hilarious :lol:

Right now I like blasting through the alleys of north Alderney while being chased by police.

On TBoGT I also like covering cars with sticky bombs and parking them in busy areas, walking away and detonated the bombs. When I did this at a police station both the patrol cars were destroyed and a policeman was flung into the air and landed on me... :lol:

Another fun thing to do is kidnapping people. Steal a taxi or Limo that has someone in the back, and take them for a ride, or just dunk the car in the river with the passenger inside. Just don't stop, or your 'passenger' will escape.

Drink driving is always fun too. I once went out with Packie and on the way back to Dukes I ended up on the wrong side of the road while crossing the bridge. I hit one of the tollbooths and Packie was flung into a taxi driver that was just paying the toll. I turned around and ran for it. Needless to say, I haven't been out with packie since. :lol:.

Camping inside the hotel near Central Park and just sit there with an AA-12 or the M249. It's hilarious seeing groups of overweight policemen tumble in the doors as you shoot at them. There's usually piles of cops littered all over by the time I decide to make a run for it, usually in a C4-strapped kamikaze car.

Big bump :sly:
But yesterday I took a Sanchez in the subway tunnels under Algonquin. I was exploring down there for a good couple of hours. I actually got lost for awhile. :lol: It's so complex and and there's so many different paths it's unreal. Just wish people still played this online. :ouch:

Did you meet the hobos down there? I've met them once. Not really a friendly bunch, so I decided to shoot em. :sly:

I like to jump in a car and then wild I'm air jump out. I love the physics so much that I enjoy how it looks when my character falls. I'd like to okay online with someone. Anyone up for it?

One thing I liked about vice city stories was you could grab people. It was so funny grabbing people and beating them or throwing them. You could also go up to people and grab them than stab them or even cooler was go behind them with a knife and put it by their neck to be a hostage. It's strange how some awesome things in old GT series they take out in newer ones.

Wish the trucks were 4WD, love bogging with them.

I think there were a few. Like the Patriot and the Rancher. I used to always find a rancher with the rollbar and KC lights and drive it through that river on charge island. There's a couple other decent offroading spots around the city. Can't wait for GTA5. I'll be out in the woods and country all day.

Santos i7
Can't wait for GTA5. I'll be out in the woods and country all day.

What!?!?! Have I been living under a rock or something, because I didn't know there was any definite information released about the V.

What!?!?! Have I been living under a rock or something, because I didn't know there was any definite information released about the V.

Oh yes. A trailer has been released. The area has been confirmed. Some people may or may not have stumbled upon a character, weapon and vehicle list. You have most certainly been under a rock.

Give this a read.

I think there were a few. Like the Patriot and the Rancher. I used to always find a rancher with the rollbar and KC lights and drive it through that river on charge island. There's a couple other decent offroading spots around the city. Can't wait for GTA5. I'll be out in the woods and country all day.

There aren't any but yeah same with me

There are still few activities as mindlessly fun as pushing people down flights of stairs.

I couldn't agree more with this, it's like the physics engine wanted you to push people down the stairs. :lol:

I did enjoy getting drunk with Roman and for some reason I also enjoyed playing darts as well (even though i'm useless at darts in real life).

My favourite activity is going onto the really long motorway on the third island and play chicken it's funny because it causes a massive pile up and you end up getting hit by cars that can't brake in time.

Back