Ferrari F1 Seasonal Event (THANKS PD!)

• Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 197 comments
F1 seasonals should always be there, just change the tracks for variation. And i love to race even if im only using dual chock its amazingly once you learn how they handle its not very hard to win gold in all and its very fun at the same time too.

Finally got to grips with the F2007 and figured out a setup that suited my style. Took me about ten times to beat Nurb though. Definitely one of the most enjoyable races I've had in a long time. Is a 6:46:8xx a good laptime? I did one very quick 360 which cost me maybe 2 seconds.

I bought the F2007 yesterday, won all five events. The first one was the hardest for me, getting used to the car. Took twice to get first place. The last one was hard for me also, with those hills not seeing the road. Was sweating it. I was in 12th place till about half way through. Then i got the feel, and finally passed the lead car half way through the last lap.

Screwed myself though on timing. Don't have enough credits to buy the Chaparrel 2J which just popped up, and will not after winning the Seasonal Event #4 Nurnburgring four more times either. Knew I should have raced that 500k x2 credit race until I either saw a rare expensive car, or has near 20M credits again.

P.S. Eezee...

The Nurnburg 24H was a breeze for me. Had second place on the first of two laps. That's because I have been racing the hell out of that track, and can probably race it with my eyes closed. That 1M credit per win with the 650 PP car in 6:10 or better is nice for attempting to buy all cars.

I'm running with the F2007, 820PP, lap times on Eifel in the 1:05 - 1:06 range

How does this compare to everybody else?

I think there again pointless: you earn 300K doing it and a F1 costs at least 10 mil.
I think they shoud've added 10 mil. And then when you restart a race you will get 100K.

I found it boring and too easy. Fun for 2-3 laps then out in front and the fun ended. :( I used the F10, maybe the F2007 would be more competition?

What I find funny is that some people still didn't realize there's now a Performance Difference Bonus (or whatever they call it). Some people appear to not even realize there's up to 200% bonus for logging in for 5 consecutive days.

So, guys, if you have the 200% bonus, that's already about 600k-700k per race, and if you try winning with an underperforming car, you get even more cash and XP and even MORE FUN.

I tried today the Eifel track on the Ferrari F2007 and managed an easy win with a 830pp (I think) car, which was worth me more than 2 million cash. Tomorrow I will try to win with 810pp, maybe 800pp, which will be a lot of fun and get me a lot more extra cash (not that I need it but anyways)...

I've seen people reporting they've won at 770pp or so, getting somewhere near 4 million cash for a single race... But I'm not that kind of SICK driver (consider a compliment, not an offense, of course), I'll be happy if I can win with 800pp... Well, we'll see.

Just remember: the number one goal of the game is not getting more cash (as far as I know you won't be able to trade for REAL cash anyway), but to have FUN. And this Performance Difference Bonus is a great way to achieve it (and additionaly giving away a lot of cash)...

I was wondering if I should get the F2007 car.

I've approx 13,000,000cr in my account and was contemplating to buy the
F2007 to try out the F1 circuit. According to GTplanet forum, there is limited use for the F2007 car and not sure if it is a good buy.

I've already backup the GT5 gamesave to the thumbdrive, but if I decide not to keep the F2007 and restore the GT5 gamesave, will I get back the 13,000,000 cr and the other cars in the garage?

What is the correct method to restore the gamesave? some of the forumers here suggested I need to delete the GT5 gamesave in PS3 before restore, which I hesistate, because it took me awhile to accumulate the credits and the cars.

Please advice.

C'mon, 13 MM cr is not that much.

If you are a good driver (and I mean only good, not exceptional), you will be able to get about 2 MM cr for each win, by having the 200% bonus + Performance Difference Bonus if you de-tune your car to about 830pp (might require some practice, but I consider myself no racing genius at all, I use the DS3, and with some basic tuning and no aids but ABS 1, I have been able to win easily with a 830pp F2007, as stated before).

That means: after only 6-7 races (less than 1h30min) you will get your money back. And you will have fun all the while.

C'mon, 13 MM cr is not that much.

If you are a good driver (and I mean only good, not exceptional), you will be able to get about 2 MM cr for each win, by having the 200% bonus + Performance Difference Bonus if you de-tune your car to about 830pp (might require some practice, but I consider myself no racing genius at all, I use the DS3, and with some basic tuning and no aids but ABS 1, I have been able to win easily with a 830pp F2007, as stated before).

That means: after only 6-7 races (less than 1h30min) you will get your money back. And you will have fun all the while.

Exactly, seeing 20mill is the limit. Everytime i hit around 15 mill i go on a spending spree. :D

What I find funny is that some people still didn't realize there's now a Performance Difference Bonus (or whatever they call it). Some people appear to not even realize there's up to 200% bonus for logging in for 5 consecutive days.

So, guys, if you have the 200% bonus, that's already about 600k-700k per race, and if you try winning with an underperforming car, you get even more cash and XP and even MORE FUN.

I tried today the Eifel track on the Ferrari F2007 and managed an easy win with a 830pp (I think) car, which was worth me more than 2 million cash. Tomorrow I will try to win with 810pp, maybe 800pp, which will be a lot of fun and get me a lot more extra cash (not that I need it but anyways)...

I've seen people reporting they've won at 770pp or so, getting somewhere near 4 million cash for a single race... But I'm not that kind of SICK driver (consider a compliment, not an offense, of course), I'll be happy if I can win with 800pp... Well, we'll see.

Just remember: the number one goal of the game is not getting more cash (as far as I know you won't be able to trade for REAL cash anyway), but to have FUN. And this Performance Difference Bonus is a great way to achieve it (and additionaly giving away a lot of cash)...

You've probably figured out by now that someone accidently resurrected this forum from 2/2011, and that it relates to a F1 seasonal event from over a year ago. I made the same mistake of reading the posts and wondering what these guys were talking about, only to find out that it was long before the performance difference bonus and log-in bonus etc.

Hello,

New to the forums,

I purchased the F2010 a while back. I tried to use it in the seasonal event but it is 1 pp too many!!!!!!!! Does anybody know how or why this happened? I cannot race the events and dont have enough money for the F2007...

Hello,

New to the forums,

I purchased the F2010 a while back. I tried to use it in the seasonal event but it is 1 pp too many!!!!!!!! Does anybody know how or why this happened? I cannot race the events and dont have enough money for the F2007...

Did you adjust the power limiter in the quick tune section? If not, go to "tuning": "engine": "power limiter" and adjust to desired pp level.

Also, check "Expert Level Formula Ferarri Challenge" (or something like that) in the seasonal events forums for lots of great info on these events.

I was disappointed when I saw this was a seasonal event because I was terrible with F1 cars in this game until something just 'clicked' after about my 9th or 10th try at this event. The Nurburgring was quite difficult at first but now I love it! The last track is fantastic too.

Great seasonal, great thread, although Nurburgring absolutely chews me up and spits me out...

If you want a car for this seasonal but are low on cash I have level 24 Tickets I can trade if anyone wants a Ferrari F1 quickly... PM me to keep the thread here clean. Can't send it for a few days due to a couple of deals already planned so take your time and take a look at what you would want to trade me. Preferably Level tickets or B Day tickets.

Unless you want to be the one person that I GIVE a Level 24 ticket to! First poster gets one, and you have to also post a fun fact about Ferrari and the USA.

Sorry to go all marketplace on you.

Last edited:
Did you adjust the power limiter in the quick tune section? If not, go to "tuning": "engine": "power limiter" and adjust to desired pp level.

Also, check "Expert Level Formula Ferarri Challenge" (or something like that) in the seasonal events forums for lots of great info on these events.

reducing downforce will also lower your pp while also making the car more challenging to drive...

do any of you guys have a good tune for nurb? i easily got gold on all the other ones but i can barely gain a second on the leader on nurb, i dont know wtf to do

do any of you guys have a good tune for nurb? i easily got gold on all the other ones but i can barely gain a second on the leader on nurb, i dont know wtf to do

How many times have you tried racing Nurb and what is your cars PP setting?

Last night I gave Nur a go with the F2007. Started at 800pp & lost the first try placing 5th or so. This became my base line. I knew it was winable at lower pp once I adjusted to the track & stopped pushing too hard entering the corners (which one tends to do at first). After the Failed 1st attempt I found the rhythem as follows.

Time / Money / Exp / pp
13:41 - 3.270M - 502465 - 795pp - 1st by end of 1st lap...
13:50 - 3.270M - 529430 - 790pp
13:54 - 3.416M - 549421 - 785pp
13:69 - 3.562M - 572899 - 780pp
13.54 - 3.708M - 596377 - 775pp

As you can see from the inconsistant lap times (watching TV & racing > don't mix BTW..) There is lot's of room for improvement with pp going down till the money hits 4 mil. I'm an ave racer using a G25. So 4M + is attainable. As stated earlier, every time one lowers PP by 5, this nets an extra 200k per race.

Bottom line. DONT GIVE UP AFTER 1 OR 2 TRIES. Work it till you get it & don't quit - Make up your mind to do it then race however many times necessary to get comfortable with the track. None of the above laps were perfect - slight over shoots here & there, a spin (13:69), bump passes, 4 wheelin. I was able to win easy enough with room to spare. Remember, I lost my first try with a 800pp but won all the other using less. I had a better time with 775pp than I did with 780 & 785pp. Best of Luck - Keep at it!

I've tried probably over 20-30 times or more at the 24h Nurbugring, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS at some point, I loose control and spin out, loosing my lead by a huge, pretty much unrecoverable margin. There were quite a few attempts that I would make it to the 2nd lap and even be in 1st, but I would screw up at some point!

The Nordschleife is where my problems happen mainly. The first 2-3 sectors don't give me problems all that often. It's the mid part of the track that kills me. But the other end of the problem is that sometimes I just can't overtake safely and loose it some where on the GP section or within the first 2 sectors of the main ring.

This track is REALLY proving to be challenging for me. I can see why they don't have F1 in real life on the main track.

Back