Ferrari F1 STOCK Goodbye! World Championship

IMMORTALPILOT

TRL Team Manager
Premium
Germany
Germany
TRL_IMMORTAL
f12headeroption3.jpg

Welcome to the last STOCK WC Season of the Ferrari F1 World Championship. After some WC successful and exciting seasons, we now have a lot of experience on how to make a great championship and are pleased go on for a last STOCK season of this exhilarating championship.

Here can you find our last World Championship

nextracefade.png

First World Championship Race Fuji Speedway F 60 Laps
20:30 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:30 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
22:00 UTC - Actual Race

schedulefade.png

Every Saturday
20:30 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:30 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
22:00 UTC - Actual Race(race length can vary)

The main event is raced over a number of laps designed to simulate a shortened F1 race. Pace, concentration and a good pit stop strategy will be required to win!
Drivers will be awarded points for their finish positions, teams will also be awarded constructors points with the teams being represented according to livery.

Total 16 drivers. A Championship with the most strong drivers in GT5. Reserve drivers always accepted!!!

pointsystemfade.png

1 : 25 Points
2 : 18 Points
3 : 15 Points
4 : 12 Points
5 : 10Points
6 : 8 Points
7 : 6 Points
8 : 4 Points
9 : 2 Points
10 : 1 Point

Teams:

One Team - 2 Drivers.
Every Team can choose the Team Name.
Further suggestions regarding the championship are highly appreciated, as we want to have real nice races.....

Players will be awarded points for their finish positions, teams will also be awarded the sum of its drivers points towards the team total.

f10championship.jpg

teamradicals.jpg

e7fo.jpg

monster10.jpg

emw9.png

a26i.jpg

qfi0.jpg

r3ph.jpg

1fk2.jpg

roomsettingsfade.png

Regulation Settings
Car Restriction: Ferrari F1 2010
Tyres:Free Tyre Choise
ABS: OFF
Traction Control: OFF
Active Steering: OFF
Skid Recovery Force: OFF
ASM: OFF
Driving Line: OFF

Event Settings
Game Mode: Normal Race
Start type: Grid start with false start check.
SETUP:Banned
Boost: No
Visible Damage: Off
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Laps: Track dependent
Grid Order: Fastest First
Penalty: None
Race Finish Delay: 180 (max)
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On

qualifyingfade.png

Qualifying for each race will take place on the day of the race, and will last 20 minutes.
The room will be open for hours for practice, 10 minutes before the qualify start the room host will leave the private lounge we practice in to set up the race lobby. (open lobby with fixed ownership) After 3-5 minutes you can then rejoin the lobby.

driversfade.png

standingsfade.png

f10championshipsspa.png

Big Thanks for ArtMannn for the Ferrari Design Standings!!
Big Thanks to Klaus Ebach for the Graphics:tup:
Thanks to Schwartz38 for the photos

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 47 Indy Road Gran Turismo 5 1:20.960

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 5 - Spa Francorchamps

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 5 - Fuji

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 6 - Monza

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 48 Cape Ring Gran Turismo 5 2:07.861

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 49 Tokyo Route 246 Gran Turismo 5 1:32.922

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 9 - Monaco

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race #10 Intro - Suzuka

GT5 - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship S3 - Race 10 - Suzuka Circuit - 121209 (Commentary)

GTP - Ferrari F10 Formula 1 World Championship Sign up now!

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 58 STOCK FGT Madrid Gran Turismo 5 0:59,823

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 59 STOCK Nissan GT-R R35 TC 2:20,376

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 61 STOCK Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM 1:25,296

Seasonal Event #65 Ferrari F10 Spa Francorchamps 100% Wet World Record Time

IMMORTALPILOT GTACADEMY 2013 2:16,459 P3 in the whole World

IMMORTALPILOT World Record Seasonal Event 74 TAKATA DOME NSX '03 1:42,964

houserules.png

Overtaking
Just because you’re quicker, doesn't mean you’re going to pass the car in front at the next corner, he has a right to defend as much as you do to attack. Always remember that the race isn’t won on the first lap. Wait for an opportunity to present itself and take the overtake. If a driver out breaks himself into a corner, you are free to attempt that over take, likewise when generally overtaking, if your car is at least next to the drivers window of the car you are attempting to overtake, you are free to continue on that line.

If you’re going to ride some one's bumper, make sure you know the effect of slip streaming and how that funnels into early braking for corners, infact this is a general rules everyone should know about, but sadly some people ‘forget’. When following another car in a slipstream (For example, going into Turn 1 at Fuji) you will need to do one of two things; (A) Break early to avoid a collision. (B) You are close enough to attempt an overtake and will move to the inside line.

Defending
You’re defending your position, so chances are the guy behind you is quicker than you right now. But that’s no problem, because you have the advantage of choosing your line through every corner. But that doesn’t mean you can go wide into a corner and then slam the door shut by swerving back in 3 inches in-front of the car behind you. Make sure you know where the guy behind you is, if you know he’s going for an overtake then remember to leave room for him either on the outside or inside of the corner.

When the car behind you is in your slipstream, it is considered incredibly rude and unsportsmanlike to swerve all over the track to break the slipstream. The F1WC follows the ‘One Move Rule’ where you can make one legitimate move whilst defending a line (This may be moving from the outside, to the inside of a corner forcing your competitor to take a slower line). Equally, learn how to out-smart your opponent. If he has your slipstream into a slow corner (Turn 1 at Fuji for example) try to brake early, or at your usual braking point instead of braking late to compensate for his slipstream. He’s going to brake early anyway, and if he doesn’t then he’ll go wide and you’ll have had the quicker line through the corner.

Cutting Corners
This one is quite simple. At least two wheels must remain in contact with the track at all times possible. Curbs are counted as part of the track. That green asphalt you see just behind the curb? That’s not part of the track. Those handy white lines they paint at the edge of the tracks are what defines the track edges.

Racing in a pack
This is where most people usually screw up. When racing in a group of three cars or more, it is imperative that you remember to brake early for corners or move off-line to avoid contact with the car in front of you. Failure to do so could result in a penalty for dangerous driving.

When racing in a pack where all competitors are producing, what would appear to be similar pace, there is no need to try and jump through every gap on every corner. Sit back, let the battle wear out whilst you preserve your tyres a bit and analyse where each opponent is weakest so that you can capitalise on those weaknesses when you attempt to move forward. That doesn’t mean to say you can’t overtake of course! This is simply to stop people causing accidents by not being sensible.

Lapping
When being lapped, it is mandatory that you let the lapping car past you. There’s no need to pull over and slam the brakes, if you’re fighting for position then it’s a lot harder to let a lapping car through and we understand that. But if a lapping car is right behind you, go wide at the next corner, or just move off line to allow them past. Equally, when lapping a car in front of you, make sure to give them some room, don’t pressure them into a mistake or barge your way through.

Your Internet
We expect you to do what it takes to make the best of your internet connection and we will like to see that everyone racing in this championship doesn't have NAT3

If you do have NAT3 and still wants to join there are easy ways of getting NAT2, but it do require some work on your router and your PS3.

Also if your PS3 say you have NAT2 and your UPnP comes up with anything else than "available" and you did not forwarded the ports in your router you will have to do it. If not you have what we call a fake NAT2 and it could cause problems.

You can find some useful help here

TCP: 80, 443, 5223

UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658, 5658

The numbers marked red I do believe belong to remote b-spec racing, as port 80 normally is for web pages, and 443 is normally SSL or Secure Sockets Layer and is a commonly-used protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet. If your not running a web server in your network its safe to open them and you can access your remote b-spec from outside your home, but it doesn't affect us when playing in a private lounge.

• All drivers must use the same coloured car for the entire season
• Read and follow GTP racing rules.

• All efforts must be made to avoid contact
• Blocking is illegal in the F1 Ferrari
• The lead driver has the right to choose his line into a corner
• The lead driver has the right to choose his braking zone but not to brakecheck
• The lead driver must keep a steady bearing while being overtaken by a faster car
• Chasing drivers must not bump leading cars
• Chasing drivers may attempt to outbrake lead cars but must avoid contact
• If you cause someone to leave the track you can reduce possible penalties by waiting for them to rejoin in front of you.
• Lapped cars may not attempt re-overtake +1 lap cars until the lap after the current lap is over, all lapped cars must yield as soon as possible in a safe way. Pull off the racing line and apply the brakes momentarily.
• After a pit stop you must stay within the white pit lines and re join the race in a safe manner
• After an off you must not re-join the track until it is clear and safe to do so
• During qualifying all communication is banned except for stewards on race business.
• During the race all mic’s must be off and no messages allowed.
• If you miss qualifying you can still start from the back with host's permission.
• Do not give up, if you leave the race for any reason except disconnection you will be penalised. (it is easy to tell who has been disconnected).
• You can be penalised for publicly disputing penalties/incidents, they are to be dicussed in private with the race manager. If you disoute a penalty and it is upheld a further penalty WILL be issued so think carefully and check the replay before you appeal. Also you have 24 hours after the stewards report is published to lodge your appeal, if you appeal outside this timeframe it will not be considered.

Penalties:

• Private warning (lowest penalty, pm will be sent stating offence)
• Public warning (named and shamed with the offence stated on OP)
• Points fine (a set amount of points will be taken off your championship total)
• Grid spots (you will lose a certain amount of grid spots for the start of next race)
• Strike 1- This is an official warning for repeated or serious offences.
• Strike 2- You are on your last legs due to repeated serious offences.
• Strike 3- You guessed it, your out of the championship. Try the dirty racing lobbies.

Notes:

I consider myself a gentleman and like to race others of the same nature, keep the racing and language clean please.
I am operating a STRIKE system for poor conduct, strike 1, 2, and 3. If you get to strike 3 you are out for the entire season, maybe for good. It is entirely possible to skip strikes. Offending drivers will have S1 or S2 displayed next to their name on the leaderboard and may recieve further penalties as well.
Race replays will be saved and scrutinised for foul play by 5 stewards.
You must have a basic understanding of English so you can follow the race directors instructions.
Qualifying follows a strict car release procedure. It will be helpful if you have a mic although all communication is banned during the qualifying and the actual race.
Please remain silent and respectful for the national anthem of the winning driver.

RACE DIRECTOR: IMMORTALPILOT
VICE DIRECTOR: TRL_jb
Chief Designer: ArtMannn

Last edited:
***Sign-Ups are OPEN***

PSN: (your psn)
Nationality (your Nationality)
Team ( In one of the Teams on the OP, no other Teams are possible)
Controller (your Controller or Wheel)

Man, we've been complaining about the GT6 FGT but watching those 2014 F1 cars last night put things in perspective! FGT is a great car, lol. I cant imagine what its like to hit the brakes in one of those KERS machines and have the thing just spin out on its own randomly...

Anyways, should be a crazy race on Sunday. I will head online on Sunday to do a race here or?

m8 you can sign me up but im really not sure if i can get this wheel working ill try fix it i need to talk to leyba ill hope to be in last race

Is leyba racing here too? Wow the new F1 cars looked pretty unimpressive in practice but the Q was a nail-biter, looking good for some close racing this year atleast... I worry it wont take long for Vettel to make his comeback to dominance....

The new F1 Cars are looking incredible difficult with setup some drivers have incredible problems with traction and have problems with grip because the throttle, I think leyba and some friends join us

Hey.
Would we be starting this weekend? If so im in and I vote to race round Tokyo Reverse or Grand Valley Reverse.

We start next weekend, some guys cant make it sundays you guys are all ok when we make it saturdays ?

hi aug long time dont have see you, guys I open practice lobby in 2,30 hour then we can make some sprint races today and talk on which tracks we drive in the next weeks

Guys I've logged a few mins ago on and nobody's around, a ghost town. I did get to see how great GT5 menus are compared to GT6 on the colorful screens. A lot better than the communist style black & blue GT6 lobby. :lol:

very good practice guys, i hope really we get enough drivers to make a last amazing WC with the F10.

On which track you want to start guys?

if we get 4tracks , i vote for :
-fuji speedway f
-indy road course
-lagua seca
-grand valley speedway reverse

i vote for

SSR5
tokyo reverse
grand valley reverse
fuji speedway f

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been on GT5 in so long I think my stock F10 was hidden or something, I then saw bike racing on TV and decided to watch for the first time in a long time.

Anways, I think Spa is a great track for the F10 and should be included along with Monza atleast as real world tracks that are in F1 and classics.

so:

1) Monza
2) Spa
3) Grand Valley (FORWARDS)
4) Nordschleife (12.8 miles not the endurance circuits)
5) Circuit de la Sarthe 2005

Oh and happy birthday too JB...

Last edited:
i miss todays practice because i was at school i maybe not practice much do use know the tracks we doing because when i can practice i want to practice the tracks

Back