Ferrari in the snow...

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 92 comments
Isn't the ff the only ferrari to really be meant for the snow? I mean i guess it would be nice to have them all available , but there not really meant for it.

WE can't drive Ferraris on dirt and snow but why can we drive the X-Bow on dirt and snow?
PD want to show off that sexy hood-view suspension movement. :drool:
Isn't the ff the only ferrari to really be meant for the snow? I mean i guess it would be nice to have them all available , but there not really meant for it.
Who cares what it was made for? We can drive the Tank Car on snow, so why should there be any rules?

Here's an idea... Take your old GT4 disc and do the "oops you picked your car too fast" glitch, which makes all colors for every car available and allows you to put LMP1s on Dirt and Snow!

...But who plays GT4 anymore, right? :guilty: You're old, buddy... OLD! Yet they still live off your old glory with "standards"...

Here's an idea... Take your old GT4 disc and do the "oops you picked your car too fast" glitch, which makes all colors for every car available and allows you to put LMP1s on Dirt and Snow!

...But who plays GT4 anymore, right? :guilty: You're old, buddy... OLD! Yet they still live off your old glory with "standards"...
:confused: I've never heard of such a glitch, how do you do it?

:confused: I've never heard of such a glitch, how do you do it?

Basically, you go to Arcade mode and favorite a car with a lot of colors (The Dodge Charger being one of them). Then you go to... say the Aston Martin DB9 (Which you can win in Gold in the career mode), and favorite that one as well.

Next step, you go to your favorites tab. Go to the Dodge Charger/car with plenty of colors, and do this:

Hit X, but at the same time, go to the left/right to select the Aston Martin.

If done right, you'll have the Aston Martin selected as your car, but it'll have the color selection screen of the Charger. Strangely enough the "Gold" color, is put away in a hidden option on the Aston Martin. But thanks to the Charger's increased amount of color selections, you can actually go past the normal colors for the Aston and select the hidden "Gold" paint. Going further than the amount of colors that the car actually has, will result in the other colors being called "BMW 120d" for some reason

But this glitch also works on the Prototypes to get their special black colors for the TS020, Nissan GT1, the 787B and the R92C.

Putting them next to a car that can race on dirt and snow in your favorites screen, and you'll be able to select ANY car that's normally not available to be raced, to race anywhere! TS020 on snow, Pescarolo on dirt, the Caterham in an actual race or even the Patent Motorwagen in a race! It can all be done with a simple lag glitch like I just explained.

If I was unclear, I'd be happy to explain some more ^^ The GT4 forums have a guide on it as well, I think.

PD want to show off that sexy hood-view suspension movement. :drool:

Who cares what it was made for? We can drive the Tank Car on snow, so why should there be any rules?
Whoa there bud. What i was trying to say was the ff was the first true snow super car ferrari made based on intent. Ferrari have a big say in the game, we know that from prologue. Basically someone doesnt want some ferrari's, which would never see snow in real life, to being driving on the. By your logic we should be allowed to drive karts on the snow, or lambos on the moon, some things are just not meant to be in the game. Also the tank car is a joke nobody is going to care where it can drive, basically pd said :ehh why not".

By your logic we should be allowed to drive karts on the snow, or lambos on the moon
Karts on snow?
livigno_eu_gokart_380x150.jpg

Yes, we should be able to do that. Lamborghini on the moon?
1392068437_lamborghini2.jpg

Well, no, there's no oxygen for the engine to breathe. There's no reason why we shouldn't drive an i-MiEV on the moon, though (besides tyre punctures).

Karts on snow?

Well, no, there's no oxygen for the engine to breathe. There's no reason why we shouldn't drive an i-MiEV on the moon, though (besides tyre punctures).
Karts on snow?

Cool bro i guess your not in for a mature discussion. Im just going to discredit and ignore anything you say in the future, your opinion holds no credibility/weight.

Cool bro i guess your not in for a mature discussion. Im just going to discredit and ignore anything you say in the future, your opinion holds no credibility/weight.
No credibility? I have real, credible evidence that karts can and do race on snow.
2209_0.jpg

On a related note, the KTM X-Bow mentioned before is in fact snow-capable in real life.
ktmxbow_1.jpg

The Lamborghini on the moon was a joke, and I explained that it wouldn't work, so I don't understand the hostility.
(Although, if you brought liquid oxygen with you...)

That's a bit strong , he is having a laugh and giggle Pakiman I thought it was funny lighten up man ..

No credibility? I have real, credible evidence that karts can and do race on snow.
2209_0.jpg

On a related note, the KTM X-Bow mentioned before is in fact snow-capable in real life.
ktmxbow_1.jpg

The Lamborghini on the moon was a joke, and I explained that it wouldn't work, so I don't understand the hostility.
(Although, if you brought liquid oxygen with you...)
Alright I'm sorry, i have been having a bad week. But you know my argument. PD used the same argument for why damage is detailed, to preserve the beauty of the cars. Basically i guess they just want to do it because of some emotional reason. Once again my apologies.

Karts on snow?

No normal car would be drivable on the moon for a number of reasons (if we take real life issues into consideration).

Correct. That is indeed the exact reason Ferrari built the FF. Its also the same reason they built it with AWD. You cant top an AWD vehicle in the snow. Even Ferrari knows that. :sly:

If you have 2 identical vehicles with the same ride height and same tires, then disable the AWD in one of the vehicles making it FWD or RWD, the AWD will win every time in the snow.

Better example. If you have 2 4x4 trucks. Then disable the 4x4 in one of the trucks making it FWD or RWD, the 4x4 truck will win every time in the snow.

Last edited:
As I've started messing around on dirt and snow tracks lately, and find myself frustrated with the limited cars I can use, I thought I'd revive this thread with another...

KAAAAAZZZZZZZ!!!

Lamborghini on the moon?

To add on to why this wouldn't work is the engine can't breathe, regular tires would melt on the moon's surface, you'll need special panels to protect you from solar flares and such, and on top of that NASA's going freight rate is $25,000 a pound so it's pretty expensive to even get your car to the moon.

Referring to my earlier post, every Ferrari (and every other car) in Forza Horizon (from the 250 GTO to the FXX) can be fitted with rally parts.

Ferrari obviously have no qualms with this, so why should GT6 be any different?

KAZ, we want OPTIONS, PLEASE

So based solely on this one game (which is the only console game as far as I'm aware that you can do this with AND has a rally option is all Post release DLC) and nothing else, Ferrari automatically don't have a problem?

To add on to why this wouldn't work is the engine can't breathe, regular tires would melt on the moon's surface, you'll need special panels to protect you from solar flares and such, and on top of that NASA's going freight rate is $25,000 a pound so it's pretty expensive to even get your car to the moon.

Well you're just no fun. Good thing this is a video game and not, say, real life.

Yes, we definately need something like this! sogood.gif
PqZmcj4.jpg

And just sharing these because they look so good, I can't imagine the state of GT7.
ib03YsDaalgF3k.jpg

iedc81hJOI2Vm.jpg

iXUTtIZ9u4bXp.jpg

ib041zUU6EtFq9.jpg

i2QdDMbSCW9RG.jpg

I get the feeling you missed the joke...by miles.

I get the feeling you missed the joke...by miles.
I got the joke... I just posted that for anyone wondering if a car could be on the moon besides this game is supposedly "The Real Driving Simulator" so I can see why you can't drive Ferraris in the snow... Because kaz thought that wasn't real but since it is possible to snow rally in ferrari cars in real life I really think he should consider giving us snow tires for ferrari cars.

Back