All the best
Maz

Overtaking this Zonda, go Ferrari go
5251009220_d0b8d94654_b.jpg

And take a look at that inside front wheel
5251009250_3d47faba13_b.jpg

And a closer shot, almost got the rear to come up too
5251009278_5a066d8928_b.jpg

On some they look really good. Also they usually don't do it to make it look good, wings are also pretty usefull for adding downforce ;)

no they're not

i know they are there for downforce but its bloody ugly, do you have any idea how much work goes into designing and ingeeniering just so they can have those beautiful lines not disfgured with wings

no they're not

i know they are there for downforce but its bloody ugly, do you have any idea how much work goes into designing and ingeeniering just so they can have those beautiful lines not disfgured with wings

Do you have any idea how much work went into designing the word "engineering"? :lol:

jhietter
How did you get a scud with black stripes, don't they all come with silver?
You sir have a sharp eye. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it, and even then I thought it might just be a trick of the light. But nope, you're right, they are black, though they were definitely silver when I originally bought it. I can only assume it happened when I painted the wheels black. Looks good though, I like it!

toni_cro
Ever seen a Ferrari FXX? Even Ferrari is not above "disfiguring" the Enzo with a wing when necessary. I do sympathize with what you're saying and I would NEVER put a wing like that on a street car, but this is a racing game... Wings are kind of unavoidable.

no they're not

Well it's my opinion. You can't say the wing on the 430 Scud last page doesn't look good. Once i get the game i'm getting the Scud and putting that exact wing on it, it looks great!

no they're not

On a Scuderia they have a place, they look like they belong, but on something like a BB or 458, i'ld say no.

Who are you to tell people what to do anyway?

7/8 of my gallery is filled with my Enzo, such a nice car. :)

Don't mind that wing on the Enzo at all, actually looks pretty good. I always thought that it needed an integrated wing anyway, like how they made the F40/F50.

Haven't seen any SP1 in here yet so here's some moody night shots, which I also think are lacking in this thread.

gt5sp1lucernechapelbrid.jpg

sp1specialstageroute5.jpg

sp1specialstageroute52.jpg

let me know if you want daytime. There was a trick used here should be obvious to tell. NO PS however.

Last edited:
Back