Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Great last few sets (as per usual). Love the R8 at the Nordschleife and 'Patriotic Stig' made me :lol: Nice job with your comp entries, the Photomodeshop entry is very good ;)
Finally the M5 at Ahrweiler (and Lucerne) are great. 👍

^^Thanks a lot Nato, means a lot to get approval from someone who takes as good photos as you 👍

Competition Entries

Yes, I have had time to do 3 competition entries in one night, before 8 o'clock.. :lol: Had a trip to hospital this morning and had the afternoon off school - I took the time well i think :sly:

PMC Week 54

Final Entry

Rejects (Last one is also old Final Entry)

2.0 Week 54

Final Entry

Rejects (Unedited)

CCCL Week 39

Final Entry

Rejects

Last edited:
Gotta say Mr 458 - some fantastic stuff here! 👍

The overhead shots are my personal faves. Stunning.

:)

Excellent variety. Every shot has its own mood to it. Great stuff!

Thank you greatly RetroGiant :D I work on trying to make most shots in a set different from each other - glad to see you agree :)

Gotta say Mr 458 - some fantastic stuff here! 👍

The overhead shots are my personal faves. Stunning.

:)

Thanks Miklad :) I agree about the overhead shots, I like doing them and find that they give a good effect. My only result of note in a competition has come with an overhead shot in last weeks 2.0 comp, so I'm fairly sure there'll be more of them to come :sly:

Next set may be at the weekend because I have tons of homework at the moment, and my House Christmas dinner at school tomorrow night, though I may get something done on Friday night :)

Nissan GT-R at Nurburgring Nordschleife

Another overhead, although I'm not sure this has worked out quite as well..

Pushing a bit to hard...

Wow, didn't realise I'd taken this many pics :lol:

Last edited:
BMW Z4 M Coupé at Spa-Francorchamps

Don't think it's my best set but hey, no harm in putting it on :)

Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed with these shots :lol:

Any comment welcome :)

So, after doing nearly 2 pages worth of unedited sets, I'm trying my hand at editing :scared:

It's taking a bit longer than I thought, so here's a preview, which is doubling up as my 2.0 competition entry

Last edited:
Hard to believe that the other ones weren't edited.
Like the GT40 one very much.

Just because of Panning Mode 1 ^^

Hard to believe that the other ones weren't edited.
Like the GT40 one very much.

Just because of Panning Mode 1 ^^

Thanks 20832 :D Only edits before now have been for competitions, so here goes...

Ford GT40 at Le Mans

Any C&C is more than welcome, especially on the editing :sly:

Last edited:
Competition Entries

PMC Week 55

Final Entry

Rejects

2.0 Week 55

Final Entry

Rejects

CCCL Week 40

Final Entry

Rejects

And here is a preview of what is to come probably tomorrow...

Ferrari 599 at Eiger Nordwand

Please tell me what you think, whether it be good or bad, and then I'll know what to improve on for mext time :) Hope you like them 👍

WOW :drool: These are all beautiful pictures 👍 I can't really think of anything you could improve on.

They look really good 458.
I dunno how you can improve as I don't see any real problems.:D
Well, just try something new every once in a while.:sly:

Great set! My favourites are #1, #2 and #6 due to the great angles. I am now following you on Flickr, as I am interested in your work.

WOW :drool: These are all beautiful pictures 👍 I can't really think of anything you could improve on.

Thanks you, iNs3CuRe :D

Any improvements? NONE! :drool:

They look really good 458.
I dunno how you can improve as I don't see any real problems.:D
Well, just try something new every once in a while.:sly:

Thannks a lot SMFan :D By the way, what do you mean by "new" :lol:

SVX
Great set! My favourites are #1, #2 and #6 due to the great angles. I am now following you on Flickr, as I am interested in your work.

My favourite have to be #2 and #6 too; I think they came out well :) Wow, thanks, I'm honoured 👍

Thanks again everyone :D I think I'll have something tomorrow, once it's edited, but then I'm away for a few days over the weekend...

I know it's quite soon after my last set, but hey, the whole thing's gonna be uploaded tommorow so why not a preview :sly: Here it is:

6515375055_3ed07b3d35.jpg

Nice 👍

Also looking forward to the NASCAR set. 👍 Great shot that puts you right into the action, feels like an onboard camera.

Fantastic 599 set! Great car, great photos - so clean and crisp - the editing is spot on. 👍

That 599 set's sweeet! Especially the 6th one. The composition's excellent on that one!
Though I feel , IMO, your first 599 shot could have been nicer with lesser 'greens' in it. :)

Wow!! Thanks for the great responses everyone :D Feels like I've finally got the hang of editing now I think, which makes me happy :sly: Anyway, here's the set...

NASCAR at Daytona

Not the best photo, but I had to put the backfire in :sly:

I have to say I think that the preview may have been the best from this set... :lol:

Last edited:
Goodness gracious! :drool: That backfire pic was astonishing! Nice update!

@SVX: Thanks :D I upped the brightness and contrast quite a lot on all of these 'cause they were a bit boring otherwise :lol:
@jus1029: Cheers :) I do like the odd backfire pic..

Right, here's a set that I took for the Twisty-Hilly SSC, which I quite like. I'm gonna leave it unedited for now, because basically, I can't be bothered at the moment :lol:

Jaguar E-Type at Toscana

This was the final entry, so it is lightly edited..

My next set will be inspired by this shot I took at the weekend in London :)

Nascar Set: It's always hard to do proper photos on either the Tracks and with these cars. But you managed it quite well.

E - Type: Meh, definetly gets ruined by this sepia stuff. It's poison for good pictures :sly:

Preview: Can't wait. The DB9 is one proper car!

Back