Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

@20832: Haha the filter seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was a couple of weeks ago. I like to think I've learned since then :lol:
@JvM: Thanks a lot :)

Aston Martin DB9 in London

And a "panorama" to finish :lol:

Please give me some comment on what you like and even more what you don't :sly:

Last edited:
HAHA!
You did the same thing with the Panorama that I do. It's simply and yet effective, so screw it. :lol:

Really liking the photos. They have a very realistic feel to them, and that all that matters.

@ShoalinMasta: Thanks a lot :D
@Primus Ortus: I love the DB9 too :lol: I surprised myself when I realised I hadn't done a set with it...
@SVX: Thanks. That came about by mistake really, but I like how it turned out too :)
@Nato: Cheers :D i try to vary my shots as much as I can
@iNs3CuRe: Thanks :)
@20832: Yes, the "panorama" :lol: I've felt like doing it for a while, but really wasn't up to doing a full on panorama, so this'll have to do :sly:

Thanks again everyone :D

Competition Entries

PMC Week 56

Final Entry

Rejects

2.0 Week 56

Final Entry

Rejects

CCCL Week 41

Final Entry

Rejects

Last edited:
Nice comp entries and rejects. 👍 Nice panorama too! I made a similar one in my gallery. :) Be careful! It's a bit deserted there infested with snakes and scorpions. :lol:

Last edited:
@jus1029: Haha, I took a look in your gallery - nice panoramas 👍 The scorpions kinda scared me away from posting though :sly:
@Boabdulrahman: Thanks :D I'm kinda hopeful about the PMC entry, though I'm not too hopeful...
@ShoalinMasta: Cheers :)
@SVX: Thanks :D

Now, 'cause I'm not gonna be doing another set for a few days or weeks, I thought I'd do a little re-edit of a favourite of mine, to wish :gtplanet: a Merry Christmas :D :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive feedback on that last shot :D

Here's a preview of my next set...

Yes, I gave in and did an 86 set :lol:

Thanks for the kind words everyone :D

Toyota 86 at Spa-Francorchamps

Please view big 👍

Very nice update. The 86 looks great in that color too. If an 86 set is obligatory now I need to start taking pictures too. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

@GTTurtle: I agree about the colour. Its lovely. And haha I just saw everyone else doing 86 sets, and the Photomode comp gave me a reason too :lol:
@DarkR: Thanks :D
@SMFan: Cheers :)
@sems4arsenal: Thanks sems, I like the last one two
@SVX: Thanks SVX :)

Ferrari 521BB at Eiger Nordwand

My CCCL Week 42 Entry

Other Competition Entries

Photomode Week 57

2.0 Week 57

Nice work with your CCCL and 2.0! Love the 1st and 4th! 👍

@jus1029: Thanks :) Didn't make the 2.0 poll, but I still have hope of making the CCCL poll when it goes up

Ferrari 458 at Toscana

PMC Week 58 Entry

2.0 Week 58 Entry

The Rest - All Edited

CCCL Week 43 Entry

And its my 300th post at :gtplanet: Thanks for making me feel so welcome :D :gtpflag:

Right, I've just realised how much work I have actually got to do for these exams I have next week, so nothing here until the back end of next week I wouldn't think (although I might find a crafty hour on the weekend :sly:) So for now, goodbye GTP :(

Oh, and feel free to comment on anything in here, even if you don't really like it, I'd like to hear what you think, so I can work on it when I come back :lol:👍

Back