FGTC | OVER | Congrats to Spurgina!

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,724 comments

Shall we allow one result to be dropped this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one eats more than me. Oh no no no! Pot noodle, standard noodles, homemade noodles, custard with digestives, chocolate pudding, cake, bombay mix, chevda, nuts, biscuits.

My favourite has to be tinned chocolate pudding microwaved with instant custard!

The treacle one is awesome too.

My god I am annoyed at F1 2011, after finishing 16th in my last race I decided to get serious at Hungary. I managed to qualify 4th and finish the race in 24th :( My stupid pit team left me out too long on a set of SS tyres and it took me 5 minutes to get back to the pits :(

Looking forward to the race on Sunday, ill have a little practice session tomorrow night 👍

Last edited:
No one even dared to reply, the course turns off a lot of people, it's just too overwhelming for them to even comment.

There are rumors of a lad from Surrey who dared to try racing round here in an FGT. He was swallowed up by a black hole on the second turn.

Oh I heard about a guy from Doncaster who, when going round the first cornet and span, his head actually blew up.

Amazing.

On another note my mums announced she's making me pay board after this school year with a year to go. Gawd anyone have a spare room?

Last edited:
Indy- That is quite funny :D 8 seconds off? He must have been driving around in 1st gear :lol:

Ellis+Etid- I always thought you loved the ring boys :sly: Its a great track!

Low 1.45s, I can get a lot more out of the first 2 sectors though with a few tweaks.

Are people practising tonight?

I am F1 tonight Pagey. For this its only going to be 60% of my preferred practice time.

1.45's!!!!!! I just thought about what you said, that sounds fast 👍

Maybe, its a new game to me though. Remember how much time you spent rimming when you first got Skyrim?

I cannot defend myself. Although I have come dead last in my last 2 races I do enjoy the game. Guilty as charged :(

No I am totally awful. I can run in the top 10 on pace but always bin the car somewhere along the line and come in the bottom 8. That is why none of the better teams have offered me a contract, I am seriously thinking about putting TC on low.
Anyhoo, I am off to be humiliated again by the AI. I would say get the game Ellis but the amount of time you spend without your PS3 you might be better off investing your money in a pack of cards so you can play solitaire 👍 :sly:

This looks awesome! a pc game but will be coming to consoles!

all those f1 cars !
pre alpha gameplay..

PROJECT CARS represents THE ULTIMATE DRIVER JOURNEY...

* FRANCHISE MODE allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!

* Play CO-OP with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver

* FULL TEAM MANAGEMENT... Have a large number of friends? Create, manage, and compete together!

* Experience the excitement of PIT STOPS like you've never seen before!

* Revolutionary PIT-2-CAR RADIO gives you the strategic advantage

* DYNAMIC Time Of Day & Localized Weather make every race unique and challenging

* 10+ GAME MODES covering every form of motorsport

* CLOUD-BASED SOCIAL NETWORK allows you to connect with friends, compare times & scores, compete and challenge each other, and share content

* USER-GENERATED CONTENT - Create your own liveries, decals, tuning setups, and even events! Then share them with the world - either for free, in-game credits or even real money!

* PUSHING TO THE LIMITS - Advanced physics, lighting, and AI

PROJECT CARS is due for release on the following platforms...

Wii U PC PlayStation 3 Xbox 360

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back