FGTC | OVER | Congrats to Spurgina!

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,724 comments

Shall we allow one result to be dropped this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks quality! The classic F1's would be fun. That crash at the end is what GT5 needs.

Day off today so I'm going to play football all day!

Hey guys i have decided not to carry on in this, purely because i am bored with the fgt's :lol: good luck for the rest of the season 👍
Cheers

I'm not feeling the same about GT5 as I did before christmas, however, if a game can entertain you for a year it's well worth the money. I've certainly got my moneys worth out of it.

I'm just looking forward to the new GTA which I hope will come out this year, I can't wait. The only games I play at the moment are MW3, FIFA and occasionally GT5. I need to get back into Skyrim, MotorStorm and BF3. Then I need to get F1 2011 which will be another game on the list...

:(

I won't be getting f1. It just does not appeal to me. It comes out at the wrong time. Well into the season it is set in.

GTA looks awesome, I am looking forward to Resident Evil 6 too. If anyone feels that they have had enough of the trusty old FGT PM me. If I get enough people I will name Spurgey champion and call it a day.

Etid- GT5 has got to be the best value for money game out there for sure.

Guys Me and Ferg have a championship in idea to set up. I will set it up for sunday nights if this season ends :)

Good win Indy. Are you in trouble over the last lap?

He won't be denied the win, I don't believe in doing that. Turn 4 on the last lap is under investigation, points penalties pending 👍

From what I saw on the replay, there was an open space i can fit but I didn't hit fastfox, it look like fastfox hit the side of my car (he was boxed at this point) and went right and hit Tom, from what the replay shows

From what I saw on the replay, there was an open space i can fit but I didn't hit fastfox, it look like fastfox hit the side of my car (he was boxed at this point) and went right and hit Tom, from what the replay shows

Don't worry about it man, I'll take this into account while I'm watching the replay. This is quite a plausible argument to be honest and I've seen it happen before, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Congrats on the win anyway man, you deserved a good finish regardless 👍

Don't worry about it man, I'll take this into account while I'm watching the replay. This is quite a plausible argument to be honest and I've seen it happen before, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Congrats on the win anyway man, you deserved a good finish regardless 👍
Thanks man, I hope I have the same luck during the 500 mile race

Back