FGTC | OVER | Congrats to Spurgina!

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,724 comments

Shall we allow one result to be dropped this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have heard its good. I am F1 2011ing at the moment and can see that being my main racing game. With Resident evil 6 coming out and Twisted metal I will have a full schedule :D
See y'all tomorrow 👍

Update on my unusual F1 career. I am rubbish :lol:

Last edited:
This is the Project C.A.R.S test track.

CARS_TestTrackMap.jpg

:drool: lol

That looks absolutely quality! I hope it comes to PS3.

However, for it to compete with GT5 it needs to have realistic physics and very strong multiplayer features. I'm not too bothered about the graphics but it must have a good engine and be able to support lots of racers online with no lag ect. 👍

Agreed, in a few years most of us will be fibre optic broadband so lag should be a thing of the past.
Maybe in time for GT6 :D

Project Cars for Wii U, PS3, X360, and Windows I can't wait to race on it I hope it has 20+ racers in one lobby

It is funded by its community members. Each member can purchase a so called tool pack to invest in the game. After investing you are able to influence the project through its community portal and also receive a share of the game's profits after its release.

1. Developers to submit ideas to an active gaming community, raise the funds needed to develop them, get continual feedback from community team members that can play work-in-progress builds, use the WMD Portal to promote their project, get help from other developers, and ultimately launch their game to an eagerly-awaiting audience
2. Players to browse available projects and join any they are interested in, download and play regular builds of the game, participate in discussion & polls, speak directly to the developers, and eventually earn money back for their contribution when the game is released

http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

the Ps3 version wont be as good because the PC is way more powerful, plus its mainly a PC game.

Hi everyone, I cant make the race tonight unfortunatley, cant get on until much later than the usual start time. Not sure if its best to red flag and run it next week. What do you think?

Well I cant get on until about 8pm and then only for an hour :(

We will red flag the race tonight. Sorry to those who have practised, some other time so your practice isnt wasted 👍

I have done it chaps. I am not here next week either (in prague :D) so we can chat in the week what to do from here.

What happens in Prague stays in Prague. 👍

Sack the race I haven't even step a foot anywhere near that track, not assed in the slightest.

GTA 5 might be more like San Andreas with better graphics, I hope so as 4 wasnt as good as I expected.

I am going to close the season early and call it a day with the FGTC. I sense that interest from a few people has dropped and have to admit that mine has too.
Question is shall we have one last race to make the end result more exciting? Or shall we just crown Spurgina champion and leave it there? Thoughts please.

How about 1 race. Positions you get is the position you get in the championship? :D

Ellis- That wouldnt be fair on Spurgey :lol:. If we had one more it would be normal points 👍

SM- I like the idea of the San Andreas map only a lot bigger :drool:

I vote for not doing another race, if we did it would have to be Nurb 24h and I cba to do that again, plus it means I win :lol:

Nooo, it wouldnt be Nurb, it would be another track. The beauty of it is that you would have to turn up so I could make it any track i liked :lol: even kart space :D

Brett- Agreed on GTA, personally San Andreas was my all time favorite if only it had online it would've sealed the deal

when this ends we all need to write a paragraph detailing our wonderful time with the fgtc :D

Back