FGTC | OVER | Congrats to Spurgina!

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,724 comments

Shall we allow one result to be dropped this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, only 8 people, I should of come by and raced the last race for old times sake:lol: Congrats gents on finishing this off, it's been a pleasure following this thread.

Cheers Ronin, it was a shame so few turned out. Check the OP you are immortalised in the trophy cabinet 👍

Well the battle for the FGTC is over, the battle for F1 2011 is about to begin :D

ETID should get that film reference, anyone else think they know?

Yes, I got it but wont say yet :D
Etid will definitley know :lol:

Everyone check out the trophy cabinet in the OP, see what you came away with 👍

Hey guys, just to let you know there has been confirmation (by me to me) that there will be a 4th season of the FGTC. It will of course be on GT6 and I will start a new thread at some point over the next month or so. Its far too early to take names and times but keep it in your mind I want as many of the old crew back before we hunt for new drivers!

Hey guys, just to let you know there has been confirmation (by me to me) that there will be a 4th season of the FGTC. It will of course be on GT6 and I will start a new thread at some point over the next month or so. Its far too early to take names and times but keep it in your mind I want as many of the old crew back before we hunt for new drivers!

carlton-dance.gif

Immortal has become a sea monster. He started out as a little squid that was somewhat fast, now its really scary. :sly:

I dont see too many GTP_names at the top in the online TTs. Seems odd.

The fast GTP guys very rarely do anything, and if they do it will be a WRS race/TT and that's about it. I mean look at the last FGT TT at Monaco, ignoring hackers I came 2nd to Immortal and I'm by no means the fastest guy in the WRS F1 series, I only get top results in that if the others spin more than me. :)

The fast GTP guys very rarely do anything, and if they do it will be a WRS race/TT and that's about it. I mean look at the last FGT TT at Monaco, ignoring hackers I came 2nd to Immortal and I'm by no means the fastest guy in the WRS F1 series, I only get top results in that if the others spin more than me. :)

I suppose. I wont say their hacking because they could be clean. I dont like TTs either, although the X1 TT was fun, managed a decent result there.

I suppose. I wont say their hacking because they could be clean. I dont like TTs either, although the X1 TT was fun, managed a decent result there.

Some guys from WRS confirmed they were cheating, somehow the WRS guys can hack into TT replays and tell what your setup is, so they did that for the top 10, and only me and Immortal hadn't hacked our DF. And I did the X1 too, was in 6th or 7th for a while, but got bored quickly so no idea where I ended up, Immortal got beaten in that one didn't he, or did he get into first?

Back