FIA GT1 Blancpain Irl Season 2 | We Have 10 Sign Ups for the Rolex 24Hrs of Daytona!!!

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 1,192 comments
Alright man, but keep me on the friends list for GT6. Those FIA GT cars are going to provide some great racing!

Already 4 of them which means 8 drivers if two per team.
Black ford GT test car = 2 more (once tuned to spec)
Corvette RM = 2 more (once tuned to spec)

Hoping there's an italia RM or mp4 RM to at to those! 👍

This there a normal discussion thread you guys have I don't know about by chance?

Woot, they added two new GT3 cars to the grid by simply giving the R8 LMS and GTR GT3 new liveries!

Were back for 2014!!!

Still deciding on if we are going to re run this tread or start a new 1

Pending GT6 Data for car & track season

Sunday's 1pm to 2pm Pst | 9pm to 10pm GMT 0

I'm going to create a new op but I wont list all the tracks like I did last time. I'm going to introduce the next race but in greater detail. Actually I will list all the tracks I plan on going to through out the 2014 year. It will start at 24H Rolex and finish at the last main race of 2014 which I think is Sept. After racing VLN, I am very interested in this 2 rounds of 3hrs, or 3 rounds of 2hrs sessions scenario. I don't know how CORE is going to do it for the VLN, but I'm going to do it like this if majority of the drivers are down for it only. We'll set the laps and as the drivers cross the finish line I will record how far back each driver is may it be a couple of seconds to a couple of laps down. Then for the next round 1st place will start at the drop of the clock and then 2nd place will start how far back where he left off, and so on until all drivers restart the new race from where they last left off from the last race. There's also a chance if this is intimidating to some drivers we will only do it for Nurburgring, Le Mans, Bathurst, and maybe SPA & Rolex due to their popularity. Spa & Daytona are short tracks compared to the Ring, Le Mans, and Bathurst so I can see those races getting mundane after 2hrs at most. But if we get just the drivers from CORE who completed the 3hrs of VLN this season then that's over 16 drivers per 1 racing lounge room easy. Of course with this style we will run full damage!

All & all I'm down toi do this full enduro style if we get only 8 drivers willing to commitment'

I hope you guys get what I mean in this explanation!? I will build a new op before January once we get the new GT6 chassis. I'm not going to load the field like I did in 2013, we'll only have 8 to 10 different chassis, but 2 sets of Teams per each chassis.

I reckon I will be able to do this again, as long as the interest is there. With the new cars it should be awesome!

Sorry I disappeared last season, and off of gtplanet. Just got busy and family stuff happened and yeah. But hopefully I can get back in there now!!

I am very interested in participating. Will be under different PSN as I am creating a different game for pure race cars as apposed to street. Will check back once I have car choices sorted down.

Still trying to figure out if we should just use this old tread or create a new 1? The 1st race is 24H of Daytona Jan 25th, 2014'

Attn: @ All new sign ups from this point on out!

The official Blancpain Op is currently under Construction to simplify the whole op as a whole at the moment. If you guys want to sign up, then sign up here on this old op and then I will send you a invite to our 2014 GT6 Blancpain Conversation Tread so you guys can stay in the loop while the op is being re constructed! 👍 We're currently talking about Reg's & Hp levels'

I want see a new conversation about new season, can You send me a link?
It's only drivers classification or with teams ?

New guys I did create a new op In the GT6 section, but I will send a link now. It is a year long series but its more like a series of spot races since we race sometimes in 2 weeks, and sometimes up to 5 weeks apart. This series is for guys who like racing the track before they watch the real life race on TV like I do! 👍

2014 Blancpain Series Op'
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ection-jan-5th-2pm-pst-10pm-gmt.294933/unread

I'm also doing a irl NASCAR & F1 series right now. I'm just in the middle of building the op's because as you guys know I have to devote all my time to reging the cars at the moment before our race deadline approaches!

Back