FIFA 14 (It's Here)

Went ahead and bought a couple days ago, I haven't checked yet to how many coins I would have saved but it doesn't really matter since 15 comes out in a month.

Dempsey and Donovan are gods, Defoe is average and Martins is quite disappointing. I made a silver BPL team and a K League bronze team just to screw around with Zicu and Kang Soo Il.

Also, just encountered something fishy... Was playing a sweaty team, just like normal, but in the pregame, the camera focused in on my opponent's Di Maria and stayed there until the game started. When the game finished, he had won 1-0 thanks to a crap sweat header from....you guessed it...Di Maria.

I'd like to believe scripting doesn't exist but then stuff like that happens.

CAM
I'd like to believe scripting doesn't exist but then stuff like that happens.
It exists. :yuck:

Better get used to it. :banghead:

Opened 1 mill in 7,5k packs... Got nada... Nothing... Only 1 IF who is worth 9,3k as quick sell.

Was hoping to pull either MotM Ibra or MotM Ronaldo. No such luck.

I'll be smarter next time around and take a different approach to FIFA 15 FUT. I really didn't know to much about the mode before, but now I get it.

I built the all-MLS team for that tournament thing. I ended up beating the CPU pretty easily. Donovan is OP and Dempsey is decent. Defoe is pretty good too.

What's the thing with Rare Silvers too? I got a rare silver in a gold pack and sold him for a price of 3000 or 4000

Not a lot of people open silver packs, so the players are generally more expensive. Especially 72-74 rated in-forms.

Does anyone have a recommendation for any formation that is good for LM's? I recently bought Marco Reus for a good price, and I LOVE playing with him, but for some reason in my 4-2-3-1, he's almost never in the right place when I need him. He's either way too far upfield when I'm defending, or he thinks he's a defender when I'm trying to work up towards the goal, making it impossible for me to even have a chance of scoring with him.

For me, Reus was only ever good in any 4-3-3 or any other formation with wingers LW/RW...

He also does alright in 4-1-2-1-2 as LM, but not as good as a winger.

Could also try him in a 4-4-2 (2) with CDM's. Works for me... But it also depends on your preference and playstyle.

EA just reached a new low.... :confused::confused::confused:

2wlwu1t.jpg

Really???? Another one???

10xeio4.jpg

50k packs are out. 3 pr account/console.

I pulled Bale from one of my 50k packs! And SIF Nkoulou! :dopey:

Bale going for 2,6-2,7 mill coins on Playstation!

So this time 50k packs were worth it!!! :D :D :D

50k packs are out. 3 pr account/console.

I pulled Bale from one of my 50k packs! And SIF Nkoulou! :dopey:

Bale going for 2,6-2,7 mill coins on Playstation!

So this time 50k packs were worth it!!! :D :D :D

I just discarded tons of players to open one for a laugh, wish I hadn't now because I actually got good players, Hazard and Fabregas and I can't use them or sell them because my PS3 is basically past it. I still might discard some more players to see what else I get that I can't use. :lol:

I just discarded tons of players to open one for a laugh, wish I hadn't now because I actually got good players, Hazard and Fabregas and I can't use them or sell them because my PS3 is basically past it. I still might discard some more players to see what else I get that I can't use. :lol:
Nice!!!

I sold Bale and SIF 88 Di Maria, to fund my purchase of MotM Di Maria... Not only did I get him... I got him for way below BIN price. Lowest BIN at the time was 4,295,000 coins, while I got him for 3,941,000 coins... :dopey:👍

Sorry for the poor quality, but i've finally reached my end goal for FIFA14.

1000 wins, and as few losses as possible. :P

i71js8.jpg

Latest Posts

Back