• Thread starter Ellis
  • 375 comments

Ellis

THE Nutter
Premium
England
Morecambe, Lanc
ellisnutt
That time of year has come around again when the new FIFA is due for release.

Team GTP was founded back in FIFA 13 and developed a thriving community and an excellent team. It brought people together who would have never communicated across GTP. FIFA 14 it died down with the switch of console but this time clubs is going to come back better than ever. From my experience, you can have some of the funniest evenings playing this together and reaching division 1 is an immense achievement for all.

I invite you to join the club! Games are mostly played in the evenings UK time (usually around 8pm British time onwards) and for obvious communication reasons having is a mic is preferred so people know when you are making a killer run or notify someone to get back to defend. People who play selfishly or have a bad attitude consistently will not be tolerated as it just causes nothing but issues.

Once the game comes out this thread should really pick up pace but in the meantime, anyone looking to play feel free to provide the thread with the following information to sign up:

PSN Name - Position (This isn't definite, you can change) - Player Name (Nothing offensive please :P)

Once you put your name down I shall add you to the roster!

For those new to the team, previous threads can be found here:

FIFA 14 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/team-gtp-back-again.287347/
FIFA 13 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=265208

I look forward to seeing you on the pitch!

Team information:

Current Division: 2

Trophies won: 12

Record: W210-D102-L231

Stadium Name: Molly Park

Top Scorer: Oskar Schoonhoven

Top Assists: Ryan Pantillimon

Most Clean Sheets: Starvin Warvin

Last edited:
Squad Roster:

ellisnutt - Goalkeeper - S.Warvin
Neljack - Centre Forward - Sloppington (It's going to happen again isn't it :ouch:)
EnterSandman_13 - Left Midfield - D.Quade
Pagey279 - Right midfield/right Wing- Karim El-Boghdadly
dhandes - Central defender/ Defensive Midfielder- M.Mouse
R35-SKYL1N3 - Anywhere - Boab Builder
MiloRM-F1_1991 - CM - Rynaldo
JoeOfTheFire - Anywhere - Schoonhoven or something like that
AyronFrater RF/ST - Papin/Castiel/Fenton/Oh Ayron
AhmedWaheed - CM - Ahmed Waheed
Steg-13 - CAM - Steg Baxter

Last edited:
Glad to see this! Am slightly worried there's still going to be issues with the PS3/PS4 crossover.

Neljack - Striker or anywhere in midfield - Sloppington.

Eeeeeeeee!!! :D

Pagey279 - Right midfield/right wing- Karim El-Boghdadly

Has there been any word from EA about clubs and possible updates?

Count me in.

dhandes - Central defender/ Defensive Midfielder- M.Mouse
Cheers mate, added you onto the roster! :)

Changed myself to a goalkeeper to avoid the sheer amount of CMs we are gonna get :lol:

The demo was released today, give it a go!

It does feel really good but rough around the edges, hopefully it's not the finished article.

Oh yes been waiting for this! Im commited to attending more game nights this time round. Was great fun when I could make it in 13.

PSN - MiloRM-F1_1991
Player name - Ryanaldo
Player #31
Position - central mid. (Happy anywhere though)

Guess I won't be able to hide away from using the mic this time to.....#welshy

Look forward to our Debut!

Last edited:
@V8-Johnboy @R35 SKYLIN3

Erm, trying to think who else? :embarrassed:
Sloppy memory nel, forgetting me :sly:

I'm not sure when I'll have the game, could be my birthday (15th of November) or christmas. I also need to get a new headset. My PS3 one doesn't work on the PS4, and I won't use the one the PS4 came with.

As for my position, I'll play anywhere like I did before. It'll probably come in handy to have players who are flexible with where they can play.

JoeOfTheFire - Anywhere - I'll look through names when I get the game.

Last edited:
EP-140508329.jpg&updated=201405091440&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201405091440&noborder

Anyone else getting constant freezing on the PS4 at every point (including menus) after the first city/liverpool game?
Of the little I can play it seems good, but its extremely infuriating only having the first game to play

:sly:

I'm not sure when I'll have the game, could be my birthday (15th of November) or christmas. I also need to get a new headset. My PS3 one doesn't work on the PS4, and I won't use the one the PS4 came with..

I'll be using that, Used it with acceptable results on BF4, So I figure it should work fine with FIFA.

Anyone else getting constant freezing on the PS4 at every point (including menus) after the first city/liverpool game?
Of the little I can play it seems good, but its extremely infuriating only having the first game to play

Not had one freeze myself so far.

Latest Posts

Back