FIFA 15 Pro ClubsPS4 

• Thread starter Ellis
  • 375 comments
I'm on just waiting for people. Texted Ellis but no reply so assumed he's fighting a Welsh ball boy untill otherwise told.

Can anyone think of a way to get Ayron to pass the ****ing ball? I am really at my tethers edge with it!

He doesn't listen to anyone. He either gets annoyed at being criticised so much or he does his deep chuckly laugh and still doesn't listen.

He seemed to listen a tiny bit last night to be fair to him and the team benifited clearly from it, but he still does lose the ball a bit to often I agree. :)

I wouldn't get too excited nel. You will disconnect without a shadow of a doubt

After my DC's I had no Internet for the rest of the evening or before I left for work in the morning :lol: Just as well I had work, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to spend all day watching cat videos on YouTube.

I...I..I...mean, studying.

PS. Is that a yes or no to my actual question? :lol:

Last edited:
While I was rusty as tits between the sticks, we did come up against some really good teams. And ignoring the last game where we just was tired and sloped off, we really stuck at it and got some good results. Their worst player were the same ratings as our best and some of them had full teams with 90+ rated players. Well played lads!

Lets be having y'all on tonight guys! I wonna transition some of the feedback I have got into some games.

BIG OL' QUESTION
I want us to start looking to have player defenders. While I am not asking for people to switch position all together. I think it is really important people put some shifts in there to A)build stats B)Improve team depth C) Give Joe some restbite from having all AI defence D)should improve some positional discipline. If people do it like Josh did last night, do a couple of games here and there. It will help! I also really insist on this passing game. I am as guilty so I will look to improve to, but our passing has to increase. Not just quality because that has improved, but actually quantity. We got undone well and truly by two teams who played loads of simple passes. We lost out heads and got pulled everywhere by it and got bent over by it. Lets give it a go. Simple things. Pass it round midfield/defence etc.

Well last night went well....

Apart from those 2 games where we scored 10 goals it was a bit poo. We still get overawed by the good teams and our passing goes down the toilet.

Our passing was non existent. So dissapointing, Just makes playing against the better teams that much more difficult and frustrating. Its weird as the couple of nights before lastnight we were showing a noticable improvement in our passing play.

Back