FIFA 15

England
Kings Lynn.
Dixon_F1
A FIFA 15 teaser trailer has been revealed, with the full trailer to be revealed on June 9th.

We will see what is in store for the first FIFA game developed full for next-gen systems.

Here's the trailer and features!

The game will be made available for PS4, XBOX ONE, PC, PS3 & XBOX 360.

Any thoughts or hopes for the next FIFA?

Last edited:
I prefer the KSI teaser. It was actually good, compared to his latest stuff.

------------------------------------------

Thoughts and hopes for FIFA 15?

- Spectator mode for all modes (Ultimate Team, etc etc)
- FIFAids removed (but that's not gonna happen)
- League change for players (like for managers) Who wouldn't love Ronaldo - Ibra - Robben with full chem up front? :dopey:
- That's all on the top of my head at the moment

I prefer the KSI teaser. It was actually good, compared to his latest stuff.

------------------------------------------

Thoughts and hopes for FIFA 15?

- Spectator mode for all modes (Ultimate Team, etc etc)
- FIFAids removed (but that's not gonna happen)
- League change for players (like for managers) Who wouldn't love Ronaldo - Ibra - Robben with full chem up front? :dopey:
- That's all on the top of my head at the moment

Ha that was funny. I think they should wait until transfer season is over I know Manchester United will have a few new players. Also in Ultimate team Januzaj should be rare gold this time. But I probably will skip it this year maybe next year for me. And I don't think Suarez will be at liverpool next season.

Will be for years, EA especially are not going to turn down easy sales, most companies wouldn't. There was still PS2 versions not that long ago.

I hope they properly use next gen power then, I played Fifa 14 at a friend on his PS4, really underwhelming compared to say NBA 2k and MLB the show.

Getting this for sure on the PS3. The only FIFA I own is FIFA 12. :lol:

I will most definitely get FIFA 15 for PS4, but I also think that I might need to get it for PS3 due to having a some friends who won't upgrade to PS4 this year, however most will so I will play alot more PS4 on FIFA 15.

Some details.

fifa-15-tournament-mode-guest-play.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_514867387193206.jpeg
    IMG_514867387193206.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thank god tournament mode is back. Really annoyed me that it was cut from the next-gen release. It was nice to go through a league season without the career mode management.

Don't care about any new features.
Just tell us what everyone in the game is rated.
I want to know which 5* skillers are here next year. And who is going to be my next favourite.

Don't care about any new features.
Just tell us what everyone in the game is rated.
I want to know which 5* skillers are here next year. And who is going to be my next favourite.
CR7 with 4* weak foot again... Just wait for it... Pfftt...

When was weak foot ever relevant?
I mean useful yes. Surprisingly so. But I don't treat people with 5* weak foot as the second coming.

When was weak foot ever relevant?
I mean useful yes. Surprisingly so. But I don't treat people with 5* weak foot as the second coming.
You should try Draxler. His 5* weak foot is really good. And that's a 80 rated card.

Back