FIFA 15

Clyde Draxler is boring though. I could find so many players better than him.
You mean Julian Draxler?

He might not be the most interesting player, but for 80 rated non-rare gold, 5* weak foot and 4* skill moves, he is pretty darn good. :dopey:

You mean Julian Draxler?

He might not be the most interesting player, but for 80 rated non-rare gold, 5* weak foot and 4* skill moves, he is pretty darn good. :dopey:
No. Clyde Draxler.
80 is usually a terrible rating. Most of the 'underrated golds' are technically 79 or lower. Non-rare means **** all, it just means they aren't good enough to be properly good.
If I want 4* skill moves, I'll go for a faster player whose dribbling ability belies a very low overall. I'm a sucker for that type of player.
Even more so if they're young. Then they'll have bundles of potential in career moe too.
And usually those players make it in real life too. So you can become a true fan of them.
Gerard Deulofeu in FIFA 13 for instance. He's close to finally settling into the Barca team now.
Memphis Depay was that player last year. He's been linked with United. As a United fan I can't wait for him soon enough.
FIFA 12...eh, we'll gloss over that. My favourite player there's now in Romania.

Drexler*. :)
80 is usually a terrible rating. Most of the 'underrated golds' are technically 79 or lower. Non-rare means **** all, it just means they aren't good enough to be properly good.
80 is by no means a terrible rating. Just because it isn't 92 or 94 doesn't mean it's bad in Fifa. There are alot of other variables in there. Like height, strength and all that.

80 is by no means a terrible rating. Just because it isn't 92 or 94 doesn't mean it's bad in Fifa. There are alot of other variables in there. Like height, strength and all that.
92 and 94's just a number for rating really.
Players that catch my attention are usually rated 71 to 74. Maybe a really good 70.
At that rating, a player can defy his supposedly low rating, relatively speaking, and take it to another team.
In short; I'm a silver freak.

I have had an idea for those who buy fifa 15. basically everyone plays as a different team on normal online versus mode. there will be one fixture per week, usually played on the weekend, but can be arranged. a GTP account is not required but GTP members will have priorities. a ps3 or ps4 may be used (different leauges)
if you are interested or want more info please message me or like this and i will contact you.

I would like to see an GTP tournament for FIFA 15. Get some serious sweat on in them games!

I'm looking forwad to this, mainly because PC gamers aren't getting screwed, full next gen features and graphics for us!

Which by the way, the features sound really good, dynamic surfaces, shirt pulling and dynamic atmospheres, should be excellent.

Anyone looking to get this, PC version? We can play when its out! Im on fifa 14 pc too :)

My fav player ON FIFA is Ibarbo. CALL ME CRIMINAL BUT I DONT CARE :P

FIFA 15 for you... Every defence!

10491238_783801341650886_3950667308951629658_n.png

I've barely spent any time with the FIFA games, yet for some reason I own eleven of them. This looks good, and I'll undoubtedly buy it... but probably in 2017 for < $5 :lol:.

Nothing worse than having the AI walk through your defence, powerless to stop them.

As long as they take out the momentum shift/script/whatever you want to call it.

How would the AI play without it, it's a fundamental part of the coding. It's not getting removed. What I hope for is at least the AI level (difficulty) online is set the same, at all the times and for both teams because right now it clearly isn't.

Fifa caters to the mass market though and these things are all unlikely to change, just hope they don't get even worse.

How would the AI play without it, it's a fundamental part of the coding. It's not getting removed. What I hope for is at least the AI level (difficulty) online is set the same, at all the times and for both teams because right now it clearly isn't.

Fifa caters to the mass market though and these things are all unlikely to change, just hope they don't get even worse.

Well, it just gets stupid after a while, especially in career. Having some random 80 overall player walk through Mats Hummels and Neven Subotic in the 90th minute gets pretty frustrating.

Or for online, I hope its a skill battle, not a battle when a game is out of your control. Either when your players are super fast when they really aren't, or they feel really sluggish and they do have some speed, etc.

I really hope that headers are still really OP and that the kick off glitch is still there

(said nobody ever)

I really hope that headers are still really OP and that the kick off glitch is still there

(said nobody ever)
Kick off glitch... Hah... So easy to defend... ;)

The OP headers on the other hand, that would need some balancing.

I think their whole shooting system needs balancing properly. The finesse shots in '14 were initially too easy to score, so to counter it they made it impossible. Just little things that need to be tweaked. Hopefully with the new graphics, animations, atmospheres and so on, '15 should easily be the best football game of all time.

Content wise, I would like to see them expand on the internationals a bit more, '14 was better with it being implemented into career mode, few more international teams wouldn't go amiss. And build on the career mode implementation of the internationals, make bigger deals of the big tournaments and "will they, won't they" scenarios regarding qualification and picking squads.

Also in career mode, a few more managerial options like selecting friendlies instead of just being given 3 generic friendlies, I want to choose who my team face pre-season and perhaps implementing some pre-season tour like things like the bigger clubs do in real life.

Kick off glitch... Hah... So easy to defend... ;)

The OP headers on the other hand, that would need some balancing.

I just played a FIFA game and won 3-2 by scoring two headers.....problem?

I mean, those goals weren't just sprinting to the corner and throwing it into the box and hoping for a goal. One of those was a legit cross to a wide open striker in the middle.

I just played a FIFA game and won 3-2 by scoring two headers.....problem?

I mean, those goals weren't just sprinting to the corner and throwing it into the box and hoping for a goal. One of those was a legit cross to a wide open striker in the middle.
I don't have any problems with headers, usually...

But last night was really pathetic. Played some dude who had Błaszczykowski as ST... All he did was pass the ball to Lahm (RB), long ball through to Reus (LW), whipped it in to Błaszczykowski who scored 3 headers all from like 12-18 meters, beating both Thiago Silva (92) and David Luiz (82) in the air... Pathetic.

I mean... Błaszczykowski... The guy is like 175 cm and got 58 heading...

-.-

I don't have any problems with headers, usually...

But last night was really pathetic. Played some dude who had Błaszczykowski as ST... All he did was pass the ball to Lahm (RB), long ball through to Reus (LW), whipped it in to Błaszczykowski who scored 3 headers all from like 12-18 meters, beating both Thiago Silva (92) and David Luiz (82) in the air... Pathetic.

I mean... Błaszczykowski... The guy is like 175 cm and got 58 heading...

-.-

What team was he using? Can't be Germany because Kuba is Polish. Can't be Bor. Dortmund because Lahm is on Bayern.....

EDIT: Or was it Ultimate team?

Back