FIFA 15

That's Ronaldo rating playing as a left winger, he might be higher as a striker when things like heading accuracy are taken into account in the overall rating.

That's Ronaldo rating playing as a left winger, he might be higher as a striker when things like heading accuracy are taken into account in the overall rating.
Ronaldo won't ever be higher rated than Messi, as long as Messi is EA's mascot... :rolleyes:

Have you played the mobile version of FIFA 14 yet? In the Team Management menu, if you chose to play a particular player out of position, his rating would rise or fall accordingly. I hope they added this feature in the new game for all versions.

Have you played the mobile version of FIFA 14 yet? In the Team Management menu, if you chose to play a particular player out of position, his rating would rise or fall accordingly. I hope they added this feature in the new game for all versions.
You can even do that on the console/PC version...

Just change his position (and stats for IF, TOTS etc) and you can see he will change rating.

You can even do that on the console/PC version...

Just change his position (and stats for IF, TOTS etc) and you can see he will change rating.
I don't play UT, what I meant was if they could implement that feature for Career Mode.

The first new 5* skiller has been christened - Memphis Depay.

s5OQ9WD.png

Taken from Kazooie94's Dutch team vid.

Memphis Depay, by the way, is my favourite player in the world right now. Let's just call it the best thing EA have done.

The whole database is out either tomorrow or Wednesday. This is big news for me. Can't wait for the skillers, the potentials, and the dribbling silvers.

PC FIFA 15 Demo is available tomorrow (9th of Sep)

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/news/fifa-15-demo-ignite-engine

"The FIFA 15 PC demo is a fantastic and free way to test out if your gaming rig has the right stuff. When the demo goes live, it doesn’t cost you a thing to check out the performance of the game on your gaming PC. What you experience in the FIFA 15 demo is just a sampling of the full FIFA 15 game, but it’s a perfect test of the Ignite Engine on your PC. Tweak the settings to get the most out of FIFA 15 on your gaming rig."

Can't wait to try out the Demo! Kind of a strange question but, does the PC version of the game have online DRM? Because I usually only like to play Career Mode and usually don't have internet.

Can't wait to try out the Demo! Kind of a strange question but, does the PC version of the game have online DRM? Because I usually only like to play Career Mode and usually don't have internet.

It's an EA game so you need to install Origin first. Once downloaded you can play offline.

Demo is up for PC, 2.49GB. Party time.

Last edited:
15005727718_caadf99c7c_h.jpg

15189282651_f688e997c0_h.jpg

15191935282_ba6a8d5535_h.jpg

15005631900_a172cb1097_h.jpg

15005741957_2dbc57bea9_h.jpg

15005735158_b6d757598a_h.jpg

15189284781_88aea8bc90_h.jpg

Demo runs great at max settings on my old GTX 580 at 1080p. 130-150fps, down to 80fps when on a replay.

Have we finally got some decent grass? Looks a lot better, bit like the Madden games for ages.

Last edited:
The grass looks great on the Xbox One, too. Individual blades that sway and react underfoot up close, and from the default broadcast camera it looks real. There's some odd jaggies on the player models, but I suspect that they'll disappear in the final build, as they weren't in 14.

PC version looks very clean. I've got MSAAx4 on in some of the pics.

I think FIFA15 needs some improvements in animation transition in general. Shooting still feels limited, kind of lackluster. Often doesn't tally with the proceeding momentum. In the general play/midfield it feels pretty good in a passing formation sense. Somehow it has this floaty fixed speed in the background that everything on screen is stuck at, like a subtle game lock which leads to awkward uncanny moments and conflicts.

For me its still only about halfway to where I think it should be now but its getting better slowly.

Perhaps todays hardware is not up to the task of a more dynamic separation.

Last 3 screens.

15008031160_9cb4fc4b68_h.jpg

15191653811_cc53198f2e_h.jpg

15008125098_255cd8af46_h.jpg

3k res msaax2. Still very high frame rate at this res. makes me want a 120hz monitor. This game must be childs play for a 780 or 290x. A 70" 4K wrap around screen would be awesome too

Last edited:
playing the demo on the xbone. Words cannot describe how amazing it is to play. Premier league presentation is spot on, players look incredible, responsiveness is brilliant, the Anfield atmosphere is absolutely sensational and it all plays and looks like a dream.

Cant wait.

I don't know about you guys, but from the videos i've seen, we gonna see long shots galore in FIFA 15! Which might not be a bad thing. :P

Haven't really played much FIFA since the PS2 games. Gave the demo on Xbox One a go, drawed 1-1 first game, quite happy that Liverpool did not win the league, first result counts ;). Restarted match and won 3-2 with last minute penalty. AI felt quite easy to play so played again with Legendary AI and best result was 2-0 win. I personally prefer Fifa 07, felt more fun to play from what I remember. Got PC and PS4 version downloaded, it will be interesting to give it another go on them platforms and see which controller feels best to play with.

How did other people find Legendary AI?

I just had a quick wizz on the PS4, it feels good but very rough around the edges and I do hope it's not the finished article.

When you're passing it around you can move the ball with so much fluidity and the players you're passing to act and do what you want. I could move the ball up the pitch to the opponents box with ease and played really good football, but the shooting felt terrible. I probably just need more practice but I was having 20 odd shots a game and could only score a couple, I couldn't get the feel of it at all.
The most annoying thing though is the AI's willingness to go on attacking runs, yes it makes sense if someone like Aguero makes a direct run at your defence, which he did, and also someone like Nasri which he did. But on numerous numerous occasions the centre backs were picking the ball up and going on full on Messi type runs up the pitch, people like Kompany and Demichelis. The latter went on a run from his box to my penalty spot before I tackled him. I mean really? When would this ever ever happen in a real game of football. Like I said it wasn't just one or two times, it was a lot.

So hopefully they fix that but when in possession it does feel very good and a definite improvement on FIFA 14, also the graphics are sublime!

Last edited:
I'm always quite wary in heaping praise in games before they have been fully released (especcially EA ones), But I have to say this is really good!!!.

I've played every modern fifa and its crazy to see how far it has come. The last few years where graphics and gameplay have hit a peak iv'e always wondered how they could improve the next incarnation of the franchise, But yet they succeed every time. I played fifa 14 for an inhuman amount of hours, Thinking about it I wouldn't even want to know, and that's coming from someone who's hit top rank in both BF3 and BF4 the later of which taking 400 hours and based on this demo Fifa 15 is again gonna be taking up most of my time this year round.

I just sat in awe as the licenced pre match presentation played out, The crowd, pitch detail, animations, game speed, the way the commentator goes through the team line ups ("and partnering kompany in the center of defence today is martin demichelis, while Jesus Navas will be offering up some width") etc.... just brilliant.

The pitch detail is incredible, not just the detail and quality of the grass itself but the boot imprints, Cuts from slide tackles and chunks dug out by sharp turns/shots is epic. Even the goal frames have been given extra detail. Where the posts connect to the crossbar, where the net is connected to the bar and the fixing points in the ground.

And the gameplay, For me its perfect not so fast as fifa 14 I feel but fast enough for fast flowing, enjoyable games. The ball physics are also a step up to, My first goal being a 25y strike with kolarov, in the replay it started a good 3-4 ft outside the post but swerved into the top corner with minimal ball spin. Just brillant. :)

Roll on the 26th, probably earlier hopefully ;)

Now that agonising 2 week wait for FIFA slowest 2 weeks in the year!

Anybody in Europe know if non UK versions of the PC game will play in English? I won't be able to return to America for another 3 months or so, and that is just too long of a wait. Does anyone know if PC versions in Italy will play in English? I know some games are made Euro region and can play in 5 or 6 different languages but, I am not sure about FIFA.

This time last year I wasn't even a FIFA fan, but 14 on 360 then the One has been an amazing game. Can't wait for the new one.

Downloaded it and loving it alot so far, skipped 14 so this is my first current gen encounter. very good looking game, the crowd noises the highlights reel are the highlights so far, won the first match 5-1 so have no problem with the shooting at all, will report back after some more playing.

Tried the PS4 version, much prefer the controller to the Xbox One. Managed to win 6-0 on the game the demo starts up with, should have probably scored a few more though.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I experienced goal-line technology in the game for the first time too.

Last edited:
Don't forget guys the clubs page! Promises some top fun and a new prospective to the game! :)

Seems like a fantastic game, one thing that's always annoyed me about FIFA is that the kits always have this horrible look to them. I can't describe exactly but it's like they are just 'stuck' to the player's skin.

Does anyone think the PS3 edition will be worth picking up?

Seems like a fantastic game, one thing that's always annoyed me about FIFA is that the kits always have this horrible look to them. I can't describe exactly but it's like they are just 'stuck' to the player's skin.

Does anyone think the PS3 edition will be worth picking up?
Funny you should mention the kits, as I just saw FifaRalle's newest video.

This is of course PS4/XB1 and not PS3/XB360:

Back