FIFA 15

The world class AI is ridiculous, they just don't let go of the ball. First three games on the demo as Liverpool v City, I got stomped 5-0, lost 3-1, and won 2-1 thanks to a Gerrard free kick.

The game feels a lot better and much more responsive than 14. Close control has been greatly improved, so it's possible to play close quarters and quick passing styles. Defending seems a little more difficult this year, since the auto-tackle range has gone way down. Seems like jockeying and second man covering with a little contain is going to be the way to go this year. Goalkeepers are still comically bad at everything though, just about every shot by the AI resulted in a goal.

This demo is looking a lot better than the Fifa 14 one, hopefully it transfers well into the final build.

Does anyone have the score HUD just on the edge of the screen so much that time added on doesn't even appear on the screen

This sums up FIFA 15 and pretty much any FIFA game... :lol:

- Goal line technology works like a charm.
- Suarez still bites people.
- Goal keepers have been improved, and their animations are definitely better.
- Feel the game, with camera men all over the pitch.
- And more...

Jeezes EA.

The full database is out. (Though only base stats are out ATM.)
My biggest rating surprise is actually Januzaj. I wouldn't have bet on him being gold.

Some classic FIFA names on the soundtrack. Teddybears had a classic in FIFA 06, Cobrastyle. We just need a new Datarock song and it's perfect.

And all the stats are out - including the skills!

Already know full well some of the best players in the game. I already have my top 5 set.

I can sense some serious Skill Brasilver squads this year. With the drop of coin purchasing, I think there will be more people playing with bronze and silver teams this year (Hopefully, I never build a gold team!)

With the web app open for FIFA 15, this is the team i've got from my 5 free packs.

That Emenike. :crazy:

4h5n9j.jpg

Anybody in Europe know if non UK versions of the PC game will play in English? I won't be able to return to America for another 3 months or so, and that is just too long of a wait. Does anyone know if PC versions in Italy will play in English? I know some games are made Euro region and can play in 5 or 6 different languages but, I am not sure about FIFA.

Every previous fifa I have played has a language option when you boot up the game. Also commentary language can be chosen in the game settings. I always choose one of the English commentary options, as the Dutch ones are usually pretty horrible :P

I will pre-order this from my local supermarket because I will get 40 gold packs for free :D (Sainsburys if anyone from the UK is wondering)

Every previous fifa I have played has a language option when you boot up the game. Also commentary language can be chosen in the game settings. I always choose one of the English commentary options, as the Dutch ones are usually pretty horrible :P

Thanks for the information!

Is anybody else struggling with the ultimate team Web app? I just cannot get it to start, it either goes blank within ultimate team header or a message saying it us unavailable.

I think there will be more people playing with bronze and silver teams this year (Hopefully, I never build a gold team!)

Ironically I think there aren't any real standout silvers or bronzes this year. But that's because all the good players are now gold.

That said, all of you must, must, make a BSG with Shikabala LW, Sacko ST and Nani RW. It'll be absolutely unbelivable.

Sacko's probably the best bronze, come to think of it. And the Liga Portuguesa also has the probable best silver in Oliver Torres.

I preordered the ultimate edition for the PS4 digitally, how do I get my packs and free "Messi" ? Do I need to redeem a code?

I started my six hour early access this afternoon. On World Class, each and every time I scored the opposition would score from the very next attack and every half ended in 5-minutes of injury time, regardless of stoppages. Patch needed.

To my surprise i received two pre order bonus codes from amazon in an email earlier, Didn't even know about them. One was for UT coins and the other was a historic kit pack. Nice bonus but I was more intrested in the bit where it said this email is sent within 48 hours of despatch. So I'm hoping there's a chance I might get it on thurs. Doubtful with amazon I know but one must be hopefull :)

To my surprise i received two pre order bonus codes from amazon in an email earlier, Didn't even know about them. One was for UT coins and the other was a historic kit pack. Nice bonus but I was more intrested in the bit where it said this email is sent within 48 hours of despatch. So I'm hoping there's a chance I might get it on thurs. Doubtful with amazon I know but one must be hopefull :)
I got the same one, exciting times!

So, how is it? I will hopefully be purchasing the PC version here in Italy tomorrow. Well, that is if GameStop and Marcopolo Expert don't run out before 12AM! Hopefully it will play in English like Fryto and the internet says it does.

Back