FIFA 15

If this is a shot from your screen how in the name of all that's holy did you get 20,000 FIFA points?!?

To even get 12,000 you need to pay £79.99. Please don't tell me you spend £160 on FIFA points.
FIFA 14 on PS3, 20% discount, transferred to FIFA 15. And it was around £120. :P

Yeah loads of money, but hey, it's netted me over 500 000 coins... :dopey:

Fair do's. I wish I had the money to splash out on that, I have absolutely appalling luck with packs. Some friends of mine are racking in tens of thousands of coins from players they have won through packs and then selling them on, like Neuer, Matic etc. Who did I get? Pastore and Michu, bloody brilliant.

So I have to earn my coins by playing matches, and at 600 coins per match it gets rather tedious.

So career mode for me whilst servers are down as Blackburn Rovers. Sign Boyata from City on loan, nice. Lose 1-0 to AEK Athens, not good. Beat Arsenal 5-1 (with Ozil (!)) scoring for Arsenal?!!!

Fair do's. I wish I had the money to splash out on that, I have absolutely appalling luck with packs. Some friends of mine are racking in tens of thousands of coins from players they have won through packs and then selling them on, like Neuer, Matic etc. Who did I get? Pastore and Michu, bloody brilliant.
I didn't get anyone super expensive, but got the likes of Kroos (x2), Fabregas, Ibarbo (x2) etc.

All which went for something like 15-25k each. Then there was the other random 3-7k players.
So I have to earn my coins by playing matches, and at 600 coins per match it gets rather tedious.
Play FUT seasons... Yes it takes time, but you can make like 10-15k every 4-8 games.

Also, use the coin boosts from the catalogue if you haven't already, to make more coins.

Current squad, only player bought is Cabella. Everyone else is pack pulled.
2vaayl3.jpg

Subs:
28quhxc.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all!

Don't think I've been back since the end of FIFA 14. The team is coming along alright, at this point I made the cheapest good team I could make and am saving.

Question: Does anyone know why my contract multiplier isn't going up when I buy managers? How do I make it go up this year?

CAM
Hey all!

Don't think I've been back since the end of FIFA 14. The team is coming along alright, at this point I made the cheapest good team I could make and am saving.

Question: Does anyone know why my contract multiplier isn't going up when I buy managers? How do I make it go up this year?
Get enough managers. :sly:

My multiplier is at 34% with 9 managers (gold/silver/bronzes). I only save the managers I pack though.

Well yeah, that's how it's been the last 2 years. I just bought 10 managers and my multiplier didn't go up, so maybe it's only the managers that you get in packs.

So far I'm 14-1-2 online, so that's good.

If I have coins, should I buy now or save?

CAM
Well yeah, that's how it's been the last 2 years. I just bought 10 managers and my multiplier didn't go up, so maybe it's only the managers that you get in packs.

So far I'm 14-1-2 online, so that's good.

If I have coins, should I buy now or save?
Definitely save them... Prices will fall...

I was 22-0-0 online/friends... But then the aids kicked in... Now after starting and quitting against the AI, I have 22-0-49. :cheers:

Might be able to play online again having a worse record...

I don't get FUT at all. Career and Tournament mode are what I'm about.

Made a 6ft Ghanaian Box-to-Box DM and started out with Górnik Łęczna cause I like playing in different leagues. Last year I played in the MLS, Premier League, Colombian Liga Postobon and the Irish Airtricity League and this time fancy trying out the Danish, Swedish and Serie B or A.

The DM moves and plays like Patrick Vieira in his pomp, which is great. My team are at the lower end of the league though and aren't very adept at keeping out goals. Might get offers in the summer and move on already.

The AI defending on the User's side is really frustrating me right now. They just stand around like a bunch of pylons, they don't tackle, don't cover passing lanes properly, don't try to contain the opposing player unless you command them to. You basically have to do all the defending by yourself whereas in my last FIFA game (FIFA 12) you could rely a bit more on your AI teammates. No matter how good my team is defensively, I give up a ton of goals and quality scoring chances. Any tips would be appreciated.:indiff:

The AI defending on the User's side is really frustrating me right now. They just stand around like a bunch of pylons, they don't tackle, don't cover passing lanes properly, don't try to contain the opposing player unless you command them to. You basically have to do all the defending by yourself whereas in my last FIFA game (FIFA 12) you could rely a bit more on your AI teammates. No matter how good my team is defensively, I give up a ton of goals and quality scoring chances. Any tips would be appreciated.:indiff:
This is gonna sound quite a bit arrogant, but learn how to defend.

I almost never use the AI + teammate contain (meaning holding R1 + X). I've always done my defending manually, meaning controlling 1 player at any given time, and do the tackles manually.

Sure, contain works great for loads of people, but in FIFA 15, it will make you suffer if you rely on it. Pace and dribbling is very important this year, compared to FIFA 14. And using auto contain will only cause frustration on your end when you meet an opponent who knows how to work around the contain mechanism.

Do the defending tutorials on the skill games. Use L2 and O (circle) for the most part, and Square for slide tackles if needed, and avoid using R1, X and R2 buttons.

A good example is that a good friend of mine who were very good at FIFA14, has started really poor on FIFA15 because he did almost only use the teammate contain and relied on it. We could have very even games, wins, losses, draws...
In FIFA15 however, I am 27-0 in 5 games against him. Not because I am a better player, because i'm not, but because I am better at defending than him. Same goes when I play online, I rarely conceed more than 2 goals and most of the time score 5+.
And I don't even have a good team, haha. You can see it a bit further up at post 185. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fifa-15.310855/page-7#post-10111333

I will agree however that the AI is more stupid than ever in this years FIFA. Specially the back 3/4/5 and the keeper.

Well, I guess I'll give my Career Mode updates like I used to with 13. Currently playing as Chelsea an have played through to the beginning of February. Leading the BPL by 1 point over a tied second place of... Swansea and Everton! Who would have seen that! I left the team alone in the summer and have picked up 2 players in the winter. Shinji Kagawa and Aymeric Laporte. Kagawa has 5 goals from 2 games, including a hat trick in his debut. Unfortunately, I am knocked out of the Champions League after the group stages. PSG, Ajax, and Beshiktas* were in my group. Ajax and myself were knocked out.

Current line up is; Courtois, Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Kagawa, Oscar, and Diego Costa. With Cech, Laporte, Luis, Ramires, Schurrle, Willian, and Remy on the bench.

Have to say, of the 4 FIFA's I've now played. Started with 12, 15 returns to a fantastic soundtrack like 12 had. 13 and 14 were good but, not like 12 and 15.

Also, coming from playing 14 on a PS3 and not really playing on a next gen console, the next gen/PC gameplay is incredible. Looks real, sounds real, and the play on field seems pretty true to real life. I've even become to notice that holding high possession makes a huge difference. As well as quick counter attacks. The way the game plays like a TV broadcast just ads to the experience so much more. I'm one of those people that actually watches and waits through all the cut scenes. Big hats off to EA for this game, really taking things to the next level. Can't wait to see what they add for the next iteration.

Does everyone apart from me have a 100 chemistry team with every player at least rated 80+? I take my basic starting team online where I am greeted with all star teams, full league layouts and full benches with good players, and this is only Div 10. The game has only been out 3 days and everyone has stellar line ups, it's quite demoralising losing 4-0 because my team is still in it's infancy.

Also why do people have to watch every replay of every decision?

Does everyone apart from me have a 100 chemistry team with every player at least rated 80+? I take my basic starting team online where I am greeted with all star teams, full league layouts and full benches with good players, and this is only Div 10. The game has only been out 3 days and everyone has stellar line ups, it's quite demoralising losing 4-0 because my team is still in it's infancy.
I do have a 100 chemistry team, but its far from 80+ on the players. Having 'loan' Messi and Bale drags my team average up.

But yeah, many people transferred fifa points from PS3/PS4 FIFA 14 to FIFA 15, and opened loads of packs, others started early trading on the web app.
Also why do people have to watch every replay of every decision?
Because it's FIFA online, where everyone can troll.

It is ridiculous, I just had my all bronze team, with 56 chemistry and 62 skill go up against a team containing joe Hart, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, Yaya Toure, Falcao, Rooney, Mata, Ibrahomivic and a few other stars. Good old EA can't do matchmaking can they?

It is ridiculous, I just had my all bronze team, with 56 chemistry and 62 skill go up against a team containing joe Hart, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, Yaya Toure, Falcao, Rooney, Mata, Ibrahomivic and a few other stars. Good old EA can't do matchmaking can they?
Can we have a bronze team game? I haven't even started a gold team yet! :lol:

Play FUT seasons... Yes it takes time, but you can make like 10-15k every 4-8 games.

Really? I guess that's when you get promoted, which I'm finding a tad difficult. I've played a few online matches and despite getting thumped I've earned between 600 and 700 per match.

Sweaty headers scored from pacey widemen every ****ing time - Check
Piss poor matchmaking - Check
Piss poor luck with ultimate Team packs - Check
Crap Anti Aliasing on player shots - check
Silly glitches, like players standing around aimlessly after the match has finished - Check

EA Sports - It's in the game

I'm getting 90 degrees CPU/GPU in the menus. Is the game secretly running a match in the background? It almost makes me think that it is.

I'm getting 90 degrees CPU/GPU in the menus. Is the game secretly running a match in the background? It almost makes me think that it is.

Interesting, I'll have to check what mine is running at. I believe that Alienware has something to check for that.

Until EA get's their head out of their arse, I am not gonna play FIFA anymore...

I'm done with the "just run through the passive and just standing there defence"... There is no point in trying to defend it when the defenders are so dumb. Lost so many games because of this. It's literally the worst "glitch/bug/whatever" in FIFA history.

And hey, if I try the same? The defenders are world class. I guess I don't know how to abuse the game mechanics.

But knowing EA, they will just say it's a feature. :banghead:

Sweaty headers scored from pacey widemen every ****ing time - Check
Piss poor matchmaking - Check
Piss poor luck with ultimate Team packs - Check
Crap Anti Aliasing on player shots - check
Silly glitches, like players standing around aimlessly after the match has finished - Check

EA Sports - It's in the game

So I have done a good job not buying the game this year then? So much for the new and improved goal keeper mechanics.

So I have done a good job not buying the game this year then? So much for the new and improved goal keeper mechanics.
At this current stage yes, you are probably better off without FIFA 15.

So many bugs and glitches, and the newest patch made the game even more unplayable.

But hey, it's EA, they don't care.

If they keep up the current trend, I won't be getting FIFA 16. Which will be the first FIFA ever that I don't buy.

Back