FIFA 15

At this current stage yes, you are probably better off without FIFA 15.

So many bugs and glitches, and the newest patch made the game even more unplayable.

But hey, it's EA, they don't care.

If they keep up the current trend, I won't be getting FIFA 16. Which will be the first FIFA ever that I don't buy.

Yeah every year ea tell us how new and I proved the game is. I thought goal keepers had been re done? Also the lag on fifa14 was a reason for me to not get it and when I played the demo it was a bit boring. The fact that they still don't care about coin buyers even though they put warnings up.

FIFA 15 is so bad but yet it get's a 9.25(Next-gen, no last-gen grade) from Game Informer AND gets Game Informer game of the month..? Doesn't seem to make much sense.

The game is okay. Normally I play on second easiest difficulty and can manage 2 or 3 goal, but I just did 4-1 against Italy on semi-pro. With Hungary. In the EC Qualifier.

There is some weird difficulty scaling in this game.

FIFA 15 is so bad but yet it get's a 9.25(Next-gen, no last-gen grade) from Game Informer AND gets Game Informer game of the month..? Doesn't seem to make much sense.
Just because a review site gives it a good score doesn't mean it's a good game...

Many of those sites get more clicks the more interesting looking the article, and a huge series as FIFA getting a good score is a good way to secure clicks... Which they get paid for in ads etc etc.

Just because a review site gives it a good score doesn't mean it's a good game...

Many of those sites get more clicks the more interesting looking the article, and a huge series as FIFA getting a good score is a good way to secure clicks... Which they get paid for in ads etc etc.

The review was on a magazine, but then again GameStop owns Game Informer, so of course they'd give a high-selling game like FIFA a good grade.

Other than Game Informer, FIFA is getting 70s-80s.

So, who all plays Career Mode? I just finished my first season with Chelsea as Manager. Won the Capitol One Cup, Europa League, and the Barclays Premier League in my first season. I've just purchased all of my targeted players for the new year so, now my team is shaping up like this.

Courtois
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Julian Green Kagawa Hazard
Diego Costa

Others Notable Players; Cech, Luis, Laporte, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle, Piazon and Remy​

My Fifa 14(edited to 15's squads) career mode with Spurs is going well. Currently August 2014. I'm starting to get some good squad depth. This would be my first choice, big-game line-up.

Lloris
Walker Fazio Vertonghen Rose
Capoue Verrati
Bale Lamela Eriksen
Ibrahimovic
But to save my players energy when the scheduling is poor I've so much options.

Scuffet
Naughton Chiriches Dier (also Veljkovic) Davies
Paulinho Dembele (Stambouli, Bentaleb)
Chadli Lennon Sterling (Townsend, Cebellos)
Immobile (Kane)
I also have a whole host of youth players with serious potential.

Hello, ALL!

I have FIFA15 for PS3. I'm interested in a league/tournament. FUT or Club. Let me know if there is any out there, thnx!

ps4. graphics could be alot better. maybe ea should stop coding for ps3/360 and concentrate on pushing the current gen consoles.Thats lazy ea sports. you should be going to the effort of 2k sports who actually utilise the power of ps4.Could be better !

Not necessarily. My low-level Polish team can hold their own on World Class in the Extraklasa and their strikers are barely able to hold a sprint.

VXR
Not necessarily. My low-level Polish team can hold their own on World Class in the Extraklasa and their strikers are barely able to hold a sprint.
Then again thats against the AI, and maybe not as competetive league...

Pace actually doesn't seem that important to me. I am generally passing around a lot until I start to find some openings going forward. Though, I'm only playing on World Class.

I attempt to play on world class, but even when I play an organized style, the AI still runs circles around me.

I attempt to play on world class, but even when I play an organized style, the AI still runs circles around me.

It's near impossible to get the ball off of the AI once they get it so, the best way to play seems to play like Barcelona and just hold the ball as long as possible. Don't even give them a chance.

The demo of FIFA 15 is sooooo much different then the demo of PES 15. PES is so slow, pudgy. PES needs a mixture of different styles, while FIFA, you can just tap X a few times, a through ball here or there, maybe a cross, and its a goal. Defense is much harder on FIFA too, especially when Eden Hazard or Messi decides to sprint like Usain Bolt and dribble like Ronaldinho at the same time.

If you play online on FIFA 15, all you will ever see is squads of Doumbia, Musa, Ibarbo and Emenike...

I like playing with pacey strikers aswell, but I use Neymar and Walcott. :sly:

If you play online on FIFA 15, all you will ever see is squads of Doumbia, Musa, Ibarbo and Emenike...

I like playing with pacey strikers aswell, but I use Neymar and Walcott. :sly:

-- I play FUT on FIFA15 (PS3). Just to add on to your point about pace, I agree!. I just wanted to suggest some other players who work well if anyone is interested?

-- Remy, Obertan(silver) . (BPL)

👍👍👍

-- I play FUT on FIFA15 (PS3). Just to add on to your point about pace, I agree!. I just wanted to suggest some other players who work well if anyone is interested?

-- Remy, Obertan(silver) . (BPL)

👍👍👍
Yep.

Yesterday I got an upgrade for my BPL/Neymar squad... It's now a BPL defence, with La Liga midfielders and Neymar and Bale as strikers. Works wonders so far. :D

So long FIFA and all those who play it. PES 2015 has won me over this season, actually plays like football, no match fixing, rigging, balance of performance rubbish, just straight up, good football with excellent tactic systems, in depth customisation, superb master league once again and myclub is a good start for PES to start taking the fight to FUT.

Graphics are not quite there but they are not bad at all and the animations look much slicker than FIFA's. Shooting is much more satisfying and stringing passes together takes skill and has purpose. I implore you all to ignore the demo and play the game.nb

nb: The demo was actually terrible and the game plays a lot nicer than it did 2 months ago when the demo was released.

It is quite bad, especially if in a season you play a must win match to stay up, or to get promoted or whatever. Fifa automatically just says nope! and you have no chance. Even if the person you're playing is shocking it's impossible to string two passes together or get a shot on target.

But then you get the odd good game where you play incredible and win 5-0 against a good team. False hope!

It's a lot worse on Be a Pro this season than it was in 14. Playing on World Class, if it's an important match and you score, it will almost always engineer an instant goal from the opposition. You can tell when it'll happen, as your players will run at the man in possession, miss him altogether and leave a massive whole in defence for this now superplayer to wander into the box and slot one past the keeper.

I just restart games like this where their goals seem unfair.

Latest Posts

Back