Final Gran Turismo 5 Seasonal Event

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 101 comments
With the 'ring I probably could of got gold every time, if I didn't leave the track that is, but I did for my first 30 or so laps.:(

TGTT: 1:13.9
the 'ring: 8:19.8

thats enough for me. It sucks that I actually have the speed to get to 8:18 on the 'ring but it seems I always find a new spot to screw up at.:grumpy:

Goodbye GT5, I wont miss you.

Ok... I medaled in all three races for the last seasonal. I went out and purchased GT6 today and loaded it up, but didn't see where I could get my prize cars. Any ideas?? I haven't even purchased a car yet cause I want to use one of those nice freebies...

Ok... I medaled in all three races for the last seasonal. I went out and purchased GT6 today and loaded it up, but didn't see where I could get my prize cars. Any ideas?? I haven't even purchased a car yet cause I want to use one of those nice freebies...

If you're signed into PSN, they should be gifted to you.

do you mean two races?

They just should just appear on the screen after a few seconds of loading.

You get the cars after running the track day and buying the recommended Honda Fit. I wanted to get them before purchasing the car too, but they won't allow it.

You get the cars after running the track day and buying the recommended Honda Fit. I wanted to get them before purchasing the car too, but they won't allow it.
Sucks. Will be trying this tomorrow on my new GT 6 copy.

I could tell this was a Gran Turismo game right away. Eight patches upon loading totaling about 5 GBs followed by a ten minute install. Three hours later, I can confirm Coxis is right. I ran the track day and bought the recommended Honda Fit. Immediately after that, the bonus cars appeared.

Back